Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Ended Sorrow ❯ end ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Ended Sorrow

By Shadowpoet

I know it's short,but I had an idea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He stood over her grave.He stared in sadness as he read the tombstone.Silently he sat down and felt the cool breeze pass by his dark brown coat.As he lays a blue card down he remembers the day.

His pov(point of view)

"Are we going to be late again?"Henry asked as we ran to Jeri's house.

"Ya,but at least it wouldn't be that late again."I calculated.Last time we were late,we made the girls wait for over an hour.

"How do you think we can get there faster?"Takato ran before us.

"By speeding up a bit."I sped up .

"Hey,wait up!"

~~~~Jeri's house~~~~~~~

We came in and found Rika and Jeri there.

"We beat you again."Rika sighed as she checked her cards.

"This time it was because people were slow."Takato looked at Kazu and Kenta.

"Uh-huh,you guys owe us lunch."Jeri said.

"Ok,but nothing to fancy.I need my allowance for other things you know."Kazu sat down.

"Why do we race when we come from the same high school?"Kenta wiped his glasses.

"Because it's fun to see you try and loose."Rika drank her soda.

"What do you guys wanna do now?"I asked.

"Wanna battle and loose?"Rika suggested.

"There's really nothing to do today."Kazu flipped through a book and tossed it.

"Why don't we go out and get some fresh air."Jeri smiled.No one wanted to do that either.

~~~~~School~~~~~~~~

"Hi Rika!" I exclaimed.

"Oh...hi."

"What's your next class?"

"P.E."she dully responded.

"Ok,meet you in class then."I went my way.I watched her walk to the locker room by herself.She looked sad,she always did.Don't others see her through her coldness toward people?

"Class,SIT DOWN UNTIL I'M DONE!!"Our teacher yelled.I guess his old years were really kicking in nowadays.As he took role,I looked over at Rika.She's alone.Why is it that when she's a tamer she's still alone?

~~~~~~~After class~~~~~~~

"Hey Rika.Whatcha do in P.E.?I didn't see you."I tried to start a conversation.

"Maybe because I was too busy."Rika turned to Jeri.While the guys and I were talking I could see Rika writing something and slip it in her pocket.

"C'mon,let's get something to eat before the line get's long."Henry realized.

"Good,because I'm starving."Takato followed Henry.I walked next to Rika,just to make sure she was okay.As we all walked to a restaurant no one saw it coming.A shooting right in front of us.

At the hospital,everyone was released.Everyone,except for you that is.While we escaped with stiches and bruises,you had died.They gave me the note that you had put into your pocket,somehow I knew it was for me.No one knew who it was for exactly,but I took it anyway.

It said:

If you have this note,then I've probably got what I deserved.No one really understood me.I had problems,sometimes with you guys,but not all the time.I won't use my problems as an excuse to end my life,instead I'm going to use it as proof that no one knew.I don't know what to do,because no one can help me.

- Rika

End pov

He read the note to her grave.He watched as the clouds above the cemetary cleared.

"I figured it was for me."he said as his voice shaking."Rika,I would've understood.All you had to do was talk to me about it.If you told me earlier,then maybe you ...."

He trailed off and stared at the grave Rika Nonaka it read.

"My mistake was not asking you about your problems because I do understand.I regret not telling you anything.How I miss my mom,and how you could've missed your dad."He stood up and placed a bouquet of flowers on her grave.

"I miss you Rika,and I wish I did help.I'm sorry I didn't tell you this before.I am sorry digimon queen,please for give Ryo,the digimon king."

~~~~~~~~~The end~~~~~~~~~

Corny huh?I'm bored.