Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Favours: Submission to Love ❯ Favours: Submission to Love ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Favours: Submission to Love
by Chibi Renamon
To keep things brief: This story contains Digimon characters having sex.
So if you're a minor or if you don't like reading lemons, then stop reading.
This lemon, just like "Desires - reversed" starts with a birthday.
Two reasons for this: First of all, I don't really like to write lemons involving 13 year old kids.
Second reason is that my own birthday has been not too long ago ^^;



--- Chapter 1: The ultimate birthday present

Yolei Inoue yawns and opens her eyes. Looking up at the ceiling of her bedroom, she smiles.
I bet it's noon already... but... I don't care! Hah! Not today! she thinks.
Her smile widens as she reminds herself that today is THE day. Yolei day. Her day.
"And may God have mercy with those who forget to congratulate me..." she whispers and snickers.
She slowly gets out of her bed after realizing that she could use something to eat.
Humming the tune of "Happy Birthday", she walks into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

She slowly walks through the corridor of her house, trying to guess what might happen today.
I wonder who will come over... some of the old gang maybe... she thinks.
Yolei enters the kitchen and smiles when she sees Hawkmon perched on his usual chair.
The bird Digimon is eating some instant ramen, oblivious to her presence.
"Good mooooooooorning, HAWKMON!" Yolei cheers loudly, startling her partner.
Hawkmon blinks and looks up at her, giving her his usual polite smile.
"Oh, hello Yolei." he mutters before focussing on his ramen again.

"Hello Yolei?" That's it? Yolei thinks, shocked by her partners lack of enthusiasm.
She blinks twice, waiting for him to end this dumb joke.
Finally Hawkmon looks up at her, but to Yolei's disappointment, he doesn't cheer.
"Is everything all right?" he asks, looking a bit concerned now.
"Y-You know what day it is, don't you?" she asks, trying to sound neutral.
"It's Friday... your free day, that's why I didn't wake y-"
Hawkmon stops in mid-sentence when he sees Yolei clench her fists.

"You... FORGOT?" Yolei hisses when she realizes that her partner is not simply joking.
"For...got?" Hawkmon slowly asks, looking around nervously.
"You forgot what is TODAY? YOU ACTUALLY-" Yolei starts to yell, then stops herself.
Calm down girl, calm down... this is your partner after all. It happens... she tells herself.
"Why don't you have a seat? I'll make you some ramen, too." Hawkmon finally suggests.
Yolei looks down at him and notices that he is holding up his own bowl of ramen.
Then, all of a sudden, the bowl hits the far away wall, shattering into a thousand pieces.
The DigiDestined of Love blinks and looks at her outstretched hand that has thrown the bowl.

"Just... forget it. Y'hear me?" Yolei whispers, sounding sorry and angry at the same time.
"Yolei, I-" Hawkmon begins, feeling guilty for making his partner snap like this.
"FORGET IT!" The young woman shouts, the anger finally taking over.
Before Hawkmon can reply to this, Yolei has dashed out of the kitchen.
The bird Digimon sighs, then takes the phone receiver into one wing and dials a number.
"It's me. She's awake, so we can start soon." he whispers, then pauses.
<Good. Very good. But... you sound stressed...?> the voice at the other end answers.
"I just made my partner cry. How should I feel in your opinion?"
Not waiting for an answer, he hangs up and shakes his head.

Way to go Yolei... the DigiDestined scolds herself.
She is lying on her bed, curled up into an almost fetal position.
Your 18th birthday and you behave like a two year old! she thinks and wipes a few tears away.
But somehow it had felt right. Hawkmon is her partner after all. He was supposed to remember it!
She looks at her clock and winces when she realizes that it's 5 in the evening already.
The day's almost over and nobody even called... nobody... nobody love-
A polite knock at the door briefly interrupts her self-pitying. But Yolei only shakes her head.

"GO AWAY!" Hawkmon hears Yolei snap through the closed door and sighs.
"Yolei, I wanted to say that I'm sor-"
"SHUT UP!"
Oh boy... she's really mad... Hawkmon thinks, regretting his previous behaviour.
"I'm coming in, Yolei." he finally announces and tests the door.
LOCKED? he realizes when the door remains closed. He squawks in surprise and frowns.
"I said... GO! AWAY!" Yolei shouts, sounding a little bit triumphant now.
Okay, that does it. You've played the angry princess long enough now.

"FEATHER STRIKE!"
Yolei's head jerks up when she hears Hawkmon's words announcing his attack.
She faces the door just in time to see a red and white feather slam through the lock.
Then the door slowly swings open, revealing her partner Digimon.
He... broke the door... Yolei slowly realizes, guessing that she has gone too far this time.
B-But... he forgot... my birthday... my own partner...
"Come on, Yolei. I want to show you something." Hawkmon whispers and smiles.

Yolei slowly follows Hawkmon and frowns when she realizes that he is leading her up the stairs.
Her house has been built not only to suit her needs, but also to suit her partner.
The project had been funded by the government as a reaction to the needs of Digimon.
Most DigiDestined had lived in apartments, too small for a Digimon's needs.
They need free space. And lots of it... Yolei remembers and nods.
The aviary housed in the first floor has been designed to meet this demand.

Hawkmon opens the door to "his room", as he likes to call it sometimes.
Even though she has been up here a lot of times, Hawkmon's aviary never ceased to fascinate her.
Yolei realizes how large the house is when she takes a look around.
The entire floor has been converted into a single room, large enough for Hawkmon to fly.
"Why are we here, Hawkmon?" Yolei whispers, feeling out of place somehow.
"I want you to have a nice view." the bird replies and smiles.
Then he points to one of the large windows facing the street.

Giving her partner a slow nod, Yolei approaches the window, unsure what to expect.
"Oh terrific..." she mutters when she sees the young man standing in the middle of the street.
Hawkmon quickly pushes a button next to the window, moving the glass pane aside.
"Good evening, Yolei!" Ken shouts up at her and gives her a broad smile.
Why him? Out of all people, why does it have to be the guy I broke up with?
Yolei rolls her eyes. Even though their relationship has ended years ago, she still avoids him.
Ken, seemingly reading her mind, only shakes his head and laughs.

"Don't worry, Yolei. I'm only the announcer here. But..." he shouts, then his voice trails off.
By now Yolei notices that Ken is really standing in the middle of the road, oblivious to the traffi-
Wait... where are all the cars? she suddenly asks herself when she realizes that the street is empty.
"...ah I see... Well, without further introduction, I present to you... your escort!"
Ken's words make her blink. But before she can voice her questions, she can feel the ground vibrate.
At first she shrugs it off, but then she realizes that the vibrations increase in strength.
Images of marching battalions come to her mind, and Yolei turns her head, looking for the approaching army.

"This is... Stingmon...?" Hawkmon hears Yolei whisper and smiles.
Yolei's bad mood seems to be forgotten by now, being replaced by... awe.
Standing on the window-sill, Hawkmon looks down the road, where Stingmon is coming from.
The tall humanoid Digimon is parading slowly, lifting one foot after first setting down the other.
"But... Stingmon couldn't make the ground vibrate like this..." Yolei observes, and Hawkmon chuckles.
"Then keep your eyes open, because this is something you won't see every day." he answers.
He looks down at the street and nods to himself when he sees that Ken has already moved out of the way.
Wise move. We'll need free space. And we'll need lots of it.

Yolei leans forward and adjusts her glasses. She could swear that there is something behind Stingmon.
When Ken's partner Digimon is close enough, she realizes that she has been right.
"The Thunder of Friendship. Raidramon." Hawkmon whispers, and Yolei nods.
Her eyes widen when she realizes that Raidramon is moving his feet in synch with Stingmon.
Then she notices Davis, sitting proudly on Raidramon's back.
Yolei finds it hard to believe that the rider is the same moron she likes to taunt so much.
"This... this..." she begins to whisper, but Hawkmon shakes his head.
"Look." he simply breathes, pointing at the parading Digimon.

"The changing of the guard... Nephertimon and Pegasusmon"
Yolei slowly nods when she hears Hawkmon's words. Her eyes rest on the two winged Digimon now.
Kari's and TK's partners are walking side by side, their rhythm matching Raidramon's.
So that's what has been causing the vibrations... Yolei realizes now.
The four Digimon walk up to her house, then stop on the right lane of the street.
Still they keep moving their feet, parading on the spot now. Yolei shudders when she sees their faces.
All four Digimon and the three riders keep staring straight ahead, down the road.
They look so serious... just like soldiers in a real parade...
Yolei gasps when she realizes that the vibrations suddenly increase in strength once again.

Hawkmon smirks when Yolei's head whirls around to look down the road once again.
"Oh my God... this isn't happening..." he hears his partner whisper and chuckles.
Ken, Davis, Kari and T.K. may be your closest friends, but... you are a also DigiDestined...
"Behold... the old guard." he announces, even though he doubts that Yolei is listening to him.
The ground now trembles as the massive form of Greymon comes marching down the road.
Hawkmon is very pleased that even the gigantic dino Digimon keeps the pace set by the others.
Took us ages to find a pace that all the Digimon could keep up. he remembers and nods.

I'm dreaming. This is way too surreal. There is no chance that this could actually happen.
Yolei slowly shakes her head, unable to take her eyes off Tai riding on Greymon's shoulder.
Then she notices the other Digimon following the leader of the original DigiDestined.
"Garurumon and Matt... and... Sora on Birdramon... and Izzy on Kabuterimon!"
The young woman feels her knees become weaker with every Digimon marching down the road.
It takes almost a full minute for all Digimon to reach her house, the old guard occupying the left lane.
Eight Digimon in two rows now march on the spot, all of them staring straight ahead.
The ground now trembles under the force of 12 feet hitting the ground each half-second.

Hawkmon looks down at Ken, who is still standing between the house and the Digimon, and nods.
Ken nods back and smiles briefly before putting on a serious face. The blue-haired boy clears his throat.
"THE EYES... RIGHT!" he barks, and fifteen heads turn to face Yolei simultaneously.
Still standing on the window-sill, Hawkmon looks up at his partner and smiles when he sees her face.
It is hard to impress somebody who has been a part of something as big as the World Tour... he thinks.
...but all this raw strength acting in perfect order just for her is a sight to remember.
"ALL DIGIMON... HAAAAALT!" Ken next shouts, and the street is instantly silent.

Yolei slowly exhales, realizing that she has held her breath since the parade faced her.
Eight Digimon and seven riders now stand on the street, not moving a muscle anymore.
However, before she can open her mouth to speak, Ken bows deeply and then smiles up at here.
"Milady, your escort is ready for inspection." he announces and gestures at the assembled Digimon.
Yolei stares down at the street while Ken's words slowly begin to sink in. The young woman blinks.
"My escort? But why w-" she begins to ask Hawkmon, who is giving her his sweetest smile now.
"We're going out... with style. And what I wanted to say all day... Happy Birthday, Yolei."

The next thing Yolei knows is that she is standing outside, looking up at the assembled Digimon.
A small part of her remembers that Hawkmon has led her out and that she grabbed her coat on the way.
But those are just meaningless details. Yolei's attention is focussed on the group in front of her.
"Will... we march down the street, too?" she asks, eager to be a part of something like this.
"No. The marching parade ended here." Hawkmon tells her, making Yolei whine.
The bird Digimon only chuckles and stretches his wings. Ken laughs quietly and nods.
"But that doesn't mean that the proud journey ends here..." Hawkmon continues and smiles.
Yolei looks down at her partner, then back at the assembled group. She only sighs.

Now what? Hawkmon asks himself when he sees Yolei's disappointed face.
"But... it won't be the same... a part of the group will have to run to keep up and-"
When he hears his partner's objection, he laughs, happy that it's nothing serious.
"Don't worry. We will fly. All together." he promises and nods at the group.
"Yeah, but..." the orchid-haired girl begins, unaware that three Digimon de-digivolve behind her.
"Agumon... WARP DIGIVOLVE TO..."
"Gabumon... WARP DIGIVOLVE TO..."
The two voices make Yolei gasp and turn around to face-

"...WarGreymon!"
"...MetalGarurumon!"
Yolei frantically tries to voice her feelings, but only manages to sink to her knees in awe.
"Mega... level..."she whispers, realizing that this happens for her alone.
"Veemon... DIGIVOLVE TO... Ex-Veemon!"
Yolei has to consciously turn her head to stop staring at WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon.
She faces Ex-Veemon and realizes that he is standing next to Stingmon. Both Digimon smile and nod at her.
"This... can't be..." Yolei whispers, but she knows too well what will happen now.

"Ex-Veemon..." the large blue dragon Digimon shouts, flying a slow half-circle.
"Stingmon..." Ken's Champion-level partner shouts, as if to answer the call.
"...DNA DIGIVOLVE TO... Paildramon!" he can hear their combined voices shout.
Hawkmon notices that the other Digimon are already moving away from the Ultimate, knowing what will follow.
"Paildramon... DIGIVOLVE TO..."
Looking away from the growing light, Hawkmon studies Yolei's reaction to all this.
He snickers when he sees his that partner is watching the digivolution open-mouthed from her kneeling position.

"...Imperialdramon!" the enormous ancient dragon shouts, occupying both lanes now.
It's really him... Imperialdramon... THE Digimon... Yolei is only able to think, her voice failing her.
"Well... then we're almost ready to go." Hawkmon mutters, clearing his throat.
She looks at the bird Digimon and cocks her head. All the assembled Digimon are ready to go... except...
...Hawkmon! Of course... he can't carry me like this, can he? Yolei realizes and blushes.
Nodding quickly, she reaches into her pocket to get out her-
"My Digivice..." Yolei suddenly whispers, remembering that she didn't bring it along.
Chuckling politely, Hawkmon reaches behind him and presents her the D3 he has hidden there.

Hawkmon smiles when Yolei's face almost has the same color as her Digivice.
"Thanks, Hawkmon..." she whispers, putting her hand on Hawkmon's shoulder.
"..for everything." she continues as she takes the Digivice into her hand.
Hawkmon coughs slightly, somehow glad that his feathers hide his own blush.
Then he moves a few steps away from Yolei, already feeling the power surge through his body.
"Hawkmon.. DIGIVOLVE TO... Aquilamon!" he shouts, feeling his body grow stronger.
He stretches his large wings and then leans down to let Yolei climb on his back.

Once being firmly seated on her partner's back, Yolei looks at the three Mega level Digimon.
Who will lead now? The fusioned Mega? Or maybe the more experienced ones? she asks herself.
Suddenly Aquilamon begins to move. Yolei holds her breath when she realizes that he approaches the Megas.
Not even giving them a second look, Aquilamon proudly strides past the Megas, assuming the leading position.
"They have come to honour you, Yolei. Today, we will lead the group." Aquilamon answers her silent question.
Yolei wraps her arms around his large neck and lets out a happy sigh, making the bird chuckle.
Then he stretches his wings and takes off, flying down the street.


--- Chapter 2: A party to remember

Flying lazily over the city, Yolei realizes that she is leading the most impressive force on this world and shudders.
The three Mega level Digimon have assumed the rear, letting the smaller Digimon fly near Yolei.
I could do this forever... flying over the city, the others just following me... she thinks and smiles.
"There it is." Aquilamon's deep voice announces, and Yolei looks down at the streets below.
She asks herself where they are heading and yelps when she realizes that Aquilamon is preparing to land.
We're in the middle of the city! And he wants to land on the main street?
But then she realizes that the traffic on the street has come to a full stop, and a few seconds later she why.
"Zudomon and Ankylomon!" she shouts, pointing at the two large Digimon standing on the street.

The partners of Joe and Cody block the street, leaving a large free area between them.
Aquilamon swiftly lands in the prepared landing zone and quickly moves aside for the others to land.
Even while he walks out of the way, he feels Yolei's arms around his neck again and smiles.
"Aquilamon... I... just wanted to say..." the young adult whispers, making Aquilamon turn his head.
"...I'm very sorry for what has happened at home. I shouldn't have-" she continues, but the bird only sighs.
"It's all right, Yolei. Trust me, there is nothing to feel sorry about." he assures her and smiles.
To avoid further apologies, he gestures at the building in front of them and nods.

Yolei looks up, following Aquilamon's wing movement, and whistles when she recognizes the building.
"This is one of the most exclusive clubs in town... you got a table in THERE?" Yolei marvels, sliding off his back.
"A table? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...nope." Davis answers, lazily walking past her.
Would've been too good, too... Yolei thinks and smirks.
"Besides, it's way too crowded in there, too." Tai adds from behind and grins.
If we don't have a table in there... then why are we-
"Fortunately the owner is a great fan of the DigiDestined AND of the Young Wolves." Matt tells her.
"So... well... we sorta rented..." Kari vaguely hints, taking Yolei's left hand.
"...the club." T.K. finishes the sentence as he grabs her right hand.

Hawkmon chuckles when he sees Yolei's surprised face as the girl is dragged into the club.
Then he looks at Veemon and frowns when he sees how tired his friend looks.
"Everything all right?" he asks while the DigiDestined enter the club.
The Rookie dragon gives him a look and smirks. Then he points at his feet.
"Be glad that you didn't have to parade like that." he only mutters, making Hawkmon smirk.
"You should be glad that you didn't have to do what I have done." the bird replies.
"She's been angry?"
"I made her cry, Veemon. When I saw her like this, I only wanted to die."

"Well, it paid off in the end, though." Gatomon tries to cheer Hawkmon up.
"Yeah. That's the only reason why I agreed to this plan." Yolei's partner answers and nods.
There is a slight pause as the Digimon look at the club, then at Hawkmon.
"You sure we can't go in to party with our partners?" Veemon finally asks.
"It's my present for Yolei. She should be allowed to celebrate her 18th birthday like a normal girl."
The Digimon look at each other and nod when they realize how their partners must sometimes feel.
"We've been with them almost 24/7..." Gabumon agrees and sighs.
"Then let's find a nice place to host our own party!" Veemon finally shouts and grins.
The group quickly cheers, looking forward to a nice Digimon-only party.

A few hours later, Yolei is sitting at a table, laughing and drinking with her best friends.
"You're the best friends anybody could ever wish for!" she shouts and laughs.
Kari, who is sitting next to her, nods quickly and hugs her tightly. Yolei giggles and returns the hug.
The young woman stops giggling when she realizes that Kari is purring, sending shivers down her spine.
After a few seconds, Kari pulls a bit away and looks into Yolei's eyes. The DigiDestined of Light smiles.
"You know... you're quite a beauty... always been one... always..." Kari breathes.
Yolei is about to panic, but then realizes that Kari is simply too drunk to think straight.
At least I hope that she isn't really meaning it... Hawkmon's partner hopes.

"Come on, sis... let go of poor Yolei for a minute..." Tai announces, pulling Kari away from Yolei.
"Awwwwwwww... but Tai... we were just getting to know each other more closely..." Kari protests.
"Errrrr... yeah. But the main act is about to start..." Tai hisses, making Yolei blink in confusion.
Main act? What main act? she asks herself, taking a quick look around.
Joe and Izzy carry away the table she was sitting at while Ken and Davis take the chairs.
"What's going on here...?" Yolei asks Tai when she is sitting in the open.
"Just enjoy..." Tai whispers, dragging Kari away while the lights are dimmed.

Yolei holds her breath, knowing that she sitting alone in the darkness now.
She is not afraid, but she also can't deny that she is feeling slightly uncomfortable.
Now what? I've had enough surprises for one day... she tells herself and sinks into her chair.
Finally a spotlight is turned on, illuminating the club's small show stage.
Yolei cocks her head, asking herself what they would need the stage for. Then she can see... Matt.
The DigiDestined of Courage sits on a chair in the middle of the stage, holding his guitar.
He looks at Yolei, who is now sitting in the twilight, her face illuminated by the spotlight.

"Dear Yolei. Today is your birthday, and every birthday needs a birthday song." Matt begins.
Oh boy. The DigiDestined aren't really natural singers... Yolei remembers and braces herself.
"Don't worry though... you're not the only one who remembers last year." he continues and chuckles.
"That's why I personally selected one DigiDestined to... present... your song."
The spotlight becomes much softer now and moves away from Matt, who begins to play his instrument.
Yolei instantly recognizes the traditional "Happy Birthday" tune, even though Matt plays it very slowly.
The spotlight finally stops, revealing a person standing a few meters away from her.
Definitely female, auburn hair, and wearing a scarlet evening dress with a long cut at her right leg...
...Sora? Yolei thinks even while the original DigiDestined of Love slowly raises her head and smiles.

"Yolei Inoue... the new DigiDestined of Love..." Yolei can hear Sora's soft voice over the speakers.
Biyomon's partner slowly walks towards Yolei, swaying her hips slowly, as if trying to seduce Yolei.
And boy, is it working... Yolei realizes, squirming a bit.
She knows that all of her friends are watching them right now, yet she has a funny feeling about this.
"...you have proven more than worthy of your crest, as all our friends will surely admit..."
Yolei can hear a few whistles and cheers in reply to Sora's words and bites her lower lip.
Did she just mean that I'm a flirt? Or worse...? she asks herself nervously.
Her thoughts come to a full stop when she notices that Sora is now standing right in front of her.

Yolei looks up at her friend and mentor, feeling a bit nervous despite (or because of) Sora's smile.
"...but still... you're my heir... and that makes you partially... mine."
Before Yolei can question these words, Sora sinks down onto Yolei's lap, spreading her legs as she does so.
She gulps and holds her breath when she feels Sora's crotch at her own, trapping her in a rather lewd position.
"S-S-So-" Yolei begins to stammer, but Sora silences her by putting her index finger on Yolei's lips.
"Shhhhhhh young one... you still get your song..." Sora purrs, grinning now.
The more experienced DigiDestined slowly wraps her arms around Yolei's shoulders, coming even closer now.

Yolei gulps, instinctively trying to back away from Sora, who is still siting on her lap like a lover.
"Happy birthday... to you..." the original DigiDestined suddenly sings, her voice barely a whisper.
Hawkmon's partner instantly freezes, as if being enchanted by her friend's soothing voice.
"Happy birthday... to you..." Sora continues to chant, letting her breasts touch Yolei's.
Oh God... she isn't even drunk like Kari! Yolei suddenly realizes and gasps.
"Happy birthday, dear Yolei..." the auburn haired girl chants, her voice becoming softer with each word.
Yolei blinks when she realizes that Sora's face is coming closer and closer.
She wouldn't... nah... never... she tries to convince herself.
"Happy birthday... toomhhhh..." Sora chants until her lips finally meet Yolei's.

Yolei's eyes widen in surprise when she feels Sora's soft lips on hers.
She makes eye contact with Sora and realizes that the original keeper of Love is watching her.
Suddenly Yolei can feel her lips being parted by Sora's tongue, giving her the final sign.
She wants me... here... and now. But... but... she thinks, then decides that she is maybe thinking too much.
Letting her feelings take over, Yolei slightly opens her mouth, letting Sora invade her.
Sora's eyes seem to smile at her, rewarding Yolei for playing along and making her feel light as a feather.
Yolei can feel Sora's tongue snake around her own, probing her mouth with fierce determination.
The orchid haired girl moans into Sora's mouth and puts her hands on her friend's back.

"MY TURN!" Kari suddenly cheers as the lights are switched back on, making Yolei blink.
The Keeper of Love and Sincerity slowly comes to her senses again, realizing what she was doing.
Sora finally breaks the kiss and stands on her feet again, giving Yolei a knowing smile.
"Good girl..." the first Keeper of Love whispers, making Yolei blush crimson.
Jeez... I just frenched Sora! And... and... I liked- no... loved it! Yolei slowly realizes.
Her friends surround the startled DigiDestined, cheering and laughing in a friendly way.
The table is quickly returned to its old place, but Yolei is still lost in thought.

"Errr... Yolei?" somebody finally whispers, and she can feel a hand on her shoulder, making her jump.
"I-I-I wasn't-" she stammers nervously, even though she isn't quite sure what she wants to deny.
She stops herself when she sees Izzy's smiling face. The computer genius leans down to her and lowers his voice.
"You might want to change into something... uhhh... less humid." the Keeper of Knowledge politely hints.
"Less humid? What do you mean with-" Yolei asks before realizing what he meant.
She gulps and slowly looks down at her lap and gasps when she sees the wet spot on her lap.
Even while she begins to hyperventilate, Izzy points at a door near the stage.
Yolei quickly nods, hurrying to the door while trying to cover her wet trousers.

Izzy, you are a saint! Yolei thinks, closing the door behind her.
The DigiDestined's mastermind has sent her into a changing room, most likely for the staff.
But since the club is theirs tonight, the room is completely empty and quiet.
She quickly finds a bathroom and enters it and locks the door behind her, just in case.
Guess I'll find some pants here... but I will NOT wear a stranger's slip! she thinks and opens her pants.
A quick check tells Yolei that her slip is practically soaked, making the young woman blush.
Sora must've had a greater effect on me than I expected...

Sighing loudly, Yolei wrings her slip over the sink, watching her juices run down the drain.
While she repeats the process, her mind travels back to the moment when Sora's tongue battled her own.
She frenched me... and... and she wanted me. Completely. No questions, no foreplay. Just-
Yolei moans softly when she imagines what might have happened if they had been alone back then.
Would she have touched me? Of course... but would she have allowed me to touch her...?
Hawkmon's partner moans loudly as images of a very strict and demanding Sora come to her mind.
She slowly sinks to the floor, her legs feeling too weak to support her somehow.

She would pin me down, her orchid haired sex toy... completely under her command...
Yolei pants, her fingers slowly rubbing over her pussy lips, imagining them to be Sora's.
I wouldn't dare to interrupt her, and she knows it. I've willingly become her prey... no... just hers.
Her middle finger now buries itself deep into her wet hole, seemingly having developed a mind of its own.
"Good girl..." she remembers Sora's words and feels a familiar warmth between her legs.
Not caring about who might hear her, Yolei lets out a final, loud moan as her body is shaken by a wild orgasm.
Her finger frantically pumps in and out of her pussy, keeping her in her state of pure pleasure.
Yolei tilts her head back and pants, feeling her warm juices flow over her hand. Finally her hand stops.

Still trying to catch her breath, Yolei takes a quick look around, as if fearing that somebody saw her.
But of course she is still alone, and the bathroom door is still locked. The panting woman sighs in relief.
Yolei slowly removes her hand from her pussy and moves her wet fingers. Then she licks her lips.
Never tried something like that... even though Ken said that I taste great...
The memory her sharing a bed with Ken makes her sigh, but then she smiles. That period ended a long time ago.
Slowly, almost reluctantly, she brings her glistening hand to her face, smelling her own juices.
Then she licks at her index finger, tasting herself. After a moment of consideration, she grins.

One of the few times that Ken has been completely right... Yolei thinks, licking her hand clean.
She has quickly become addicted to the sweet taste, but refrains from fingering herself right now.
At home maybe... on my bed... not in a bathroom in a club... she decides and nods.
Yolei giggles and slowly stands up again, looking at her reflection in the bathroom mirror.
"Oh great. My slip is drenched, my trousers are wet, and my shirt is soaked with sweat..." she mutters.
Okay... now to find something to put on... ANYthing that's not wet... Yolei decides and leaves the bathroom.
She quickly browses through the clothes she finds in the changing room, trying to find something nice.
Wow... all of them look so nice... but nothing that fits my mood or the setting...

A few minutes later, Yolei finally picks a long red dress cut like traditional Chinese pieces she has seen.
One piece, no arms, reaching down to the ankles and with a sexy cut up to my thigh... she observes and nods.
Yolei grins when she realizes that the looks like Sora's, but a bit more traditional.
And I don't even have to wear someone else's slip because it's a long dress. Perfect!
Yolei quickly steps into the dress, feeling the silken fabric embrace her nude body.
She gasps when she realizes that the dress is very tight, showing off every curve of her body.
"Sora will love it!" the DigiDestined of Love whispers proudly, then blinks.
Jeez... Sora would laugh if she knew that I can't stop thinking of her... she scolds herself.
Yolei shakes her head and enters the club's main room again, trying not to think too much about Sora.


--- Chapter 3: The early bird...

Saturday morning, just after dawn. People are sleeping in their beds, the paperboy delivers the newspapers...
"Giant steps are what we take, walking on the moon..."
...and two horribly drunk Digimon stumble down the road, leaning against each other for support.
"I hope my legs don't brake, walking on the moon..." Veemon sings the second line of the song.
"We could walk forever, walking on the moon..." Hawkmon squawks loudly, waking at least three families.
"We could live together, walking on..." Veemon starts, giving his feathered friend a grin.
"...WALKING ON THE MOON!" both Digimon sing in unison, waking up the remaining neighborhood...

...except for a young orchid-haired woman named Yolei.
The DigiDestined squirms in her bed, dozing in a state between sleeping and being awake.
Her hand is between her legs, rubbing and stroking her slit, making her moan quietly.
With each passing minute, her moans become louder as her strokes become more demanding.
Finally her fingers slide into her pleasure center, making shudder in pleasure.
"Uhhh... SORA!" she screams, arching her back as waves of pleasure wash over her.
Still panting, Yolei slowly comes to her senses again, remembering where she is and what has happened.
The images of her fingering herself in the bathroom return first, closely followed by Sora's kiss earlier.

Yolei sinks back, idly stroking herself as she tries to remember what has happened after her bathroom orgasm.
Great party... little bit of alcohol... trying to fend of Kari's hilarious flirting... she thinks and snickers.
"Jeez... Kari was terribly drunk... I could've made her my lover for a night... but nah..."
No... not Kari... Sora was my interest... but she was so damn... normal after the song... why?
The new DigiDestined of Love frowns. Sora had not shown much special interest in Yolei until...
...oh yeah... until we were about to leave... and she leaned over to me and whispered something...
Yolei isn't even aware that her strokes become faster as she tries to remember Sora's words.
"Soon I will make you mine... completely mine..." Yolei finally remembers and moans.

<Uhhhh... This is Izzy... I think...> somebody finally answers the call.
"Goooooood mooooooorning, Izzy!" Sora cheers, making Izzy groan louder.
<Ohhh... not so loud... please...> Izzy mutters groggily.
"Awww come on! We have been the only ones who didn't drink yesterday!"
<But Sora, I'm... what's the word when you feel very sleepy?>
"Tired?" Sora helps out, guessing that 5.30am was NOT the best time to call.
<Oh... yeah... right. Goodbye, Sora.>
"Wowowow-wait! Please! I need you to do me some huge favours!" Sora quickly stammers.
There is a long pause, and Sora begins to fear that her friend has already fallen asleep.
<Favours?> she can finally hear him ask, sounding a bit more awake already.

A few minutes later, Sora arrives in Izzy's apartment. She smiles and shakes her head.
One of the few DigiDestined who didn't want a house for himself. Oh well...
"Thanks for inviting me over, Izzy. I really owe y-" she begins, but Izzy just holds up his hand.
"What do you want, Sora?" he asks, looking really tired, but somehow curious.
"Well... I'll be in France for a week, and... Yolei will call you..." she begins, blushing already.
"Why would Yolei call me? And what does your trip has to do with it?"
"Errrr... just believe me there... but I want you... to lie to her." Sora finishes her request.
Slowly she looks at Izzy, who is just cocking his head, trying to figure out her intentions.
"What do you want me to tell her?" he finally asks, frowning lightly.

"Oh God..." Hawkmon groans, covering his forehead with one wing to shield his eyes.
He doesn't remember the kitchen light to be so bright. Or so loud.
Once he and Veemon had found his house, Hawkmon prepared himself a raw fish snack.
I hope Veemon finds home... or at least manages not to get run over by a car ort something...
"What the...? HAWKMON?" he can suddenly hear a very familiar voice snap.
Jeeeeez... the old Hawk luck... working true to form.... he thinks, bracing himself for the worst.
"Hawkmon! You... you... you are drunk?" Yolei continues, coming closer now.
He can feel his partner's face close to his, as if testing the air around him.
"You ARE drunk!" the young woman observes, making Hawkmon groan.

Oh damn... how could I forget our old no-drinking rule? Hawkmon asks himself, groaning louder now.
Exactly two years ago, Yolei had caught him in a quite similar situation and became quite angry.
It had been the first time since he met Yolei that he had to spend a few nights outside...
"Y-Yolei... please... it was... special... and..." Hawkmon stammers desperately.
Jeez... she's going to kick me out! I just know it! But it's not fair! I mean-
Hawkmon stops his worrying when he hears his partner giggling and risks a glance.
"Silly bird... you need some rest... come on, I'll help you get to you room!"
She's not mad? Or maybe it's a trap.. but no... she sounds... happy?
"Thank you, Yolei..." Hawkmon whispers and leans against his partner.

"This is quite a lot, Sora. Why do you want me to tell her so much nonsense?"
Izzy gives the DigiDestined of Love a serious stare and cocks his head, making Sora sigh.
"I... I can't tell you. All I can tell you that it's very important to me."
There is a long silence as the Keeper of Knowledge ponders about her request.
"Hm... I feel bad about this... unless..." Izzy finally whispers, looking into Sora's eyes.
Sora groans, realizing that Izzy wants her to do something for him. She quickly prays that it's not much.
"Okay okay, just tell me what you want. I'll do it!" she mutters in defeat.

"Thanks, Yolei... you're an angel..." Hawkmon whispers as Yolei carries him upstairs.
"It's no problem, really. You deserve a fun night once in a while!" Yolei smiles down at him.
"I do... I do... but what made you so happy? Not that I mind..." he asks, chuckling quietly.
"Oh... I... I think I'm in love, Hawkmon." Yolei answers, nodding to herself.
"Sounds great... who's the lucky guy you bless with your love?"
"Sora."
"Heh... funny... for a second I thought you had said 'Sora'..."
Hawkmon chuckles, guessing that the alcohol must have affected his hearing.
Still chuckling he looks up, suddenly realizing that Yolei is gritting her teeth.

Sora struggles hard to keep a straight face, but finally raises an eyebrow in disgust.
"You WHAT?" she asks, unable to hide her feelings.
"Can't help it..." Izzy only sighs and shrugs.
"But... WHY? And how do you expect me to get THAT done?" Sora desperately asks.
Izzy crosses his arms, giving her a very serious look. Sora quickly backs off, biting her lower lip.
"Look. I have my dream, you have yours. You need my help, and I need yours. Okay?" he asks.
"But... that could take some time... and I'm working with a tight schedule already!"
Tentomon's partner scratches his chin, as if trying to think of a solution.
"Okay. I'll help you as good as I can. BUT I expect you to do the same for me, got it?"
The DigiDestined of Love smiles and nods, hoping that she will be able to keep her promise.

Hawkmon's beak leaves a long scratch in the wooden floor of his aviary as he hits the ground.
"Ohhhh Yolei! Please... I was just-" he mutters, trying to get to his feet.
The fact that the world seems to be moving in three directions at once doesn't really help, though.
"Just WHAT? That you think it's incredibly funny that I love SORA?!" Yolei snaps.
That does it... no more booze... that stuff made me lower my guard... he vows silently and groans.
"So what? HM? Gonna call me a dyke? Afraid to admit that you have a LESBIAN PARTNER?"
Oh please... if there is a God, let me pass out now! Please! Hawkmon begs.
"What a GREAT and UNDERSTANDING partner I have! GREAT! And you know what?" Yolei snaps.
At the moment I don't even know which was is up!
"I'm sorta sick of living under the same roof as my HOMOPHOBIC PARTNER!"
Hawkmon is just about to present his counter-argument, but Yolei has already picked him up.
Hey, what does she mean with that? And why is she going to the window? Oh not AGAIN!

An hour later, Izzy quietly moves through the bushes surrounding Yolei's house.
It hadn't taken him long to access the blueprints of the house, showing him where to go.
Ah yes... here it is... The Inoue primary phone line... he thinks when he sees a grey box.
Izzy moves behind the tree which stands between the box and the street, hiding it quite well.
Great. Now all I have to do is install my little transmitter and then-
"Ohhhhhhhhh..." a low-pitched groan makes Izzy almost jump out of his skin.
He frantically searches for the hidden burglar alarm and finally looks up to see-
"Hawkmon?"

"Izzz...zzzy?" Izzy can hear Hawkmon mumble and sighs in relief.
Then he frowns, noticing that the bird is hanging upside-down, with only one foot holding on to a branch.
Silliest parody of a bat I've ever seen... he thinks and smirks. Then he shakes his head.
"Hawkmon, what happened? Why are you... there... like that...?" he asks, trying not to shout.
He holds out his arms, signalling Hawkmon to let go of the branch. After a moment the bird complies.
Izzy catches Yolei's partner with a grunt, instantly smelling that Hawkmon is drunk.
"Thanks... Izzzz... I owwwe y..." the Bird of Love manages to mutter before passing out.
Okay... I'm definately missing something here, but now is not the time for it!
After placing Hawkmon's unconscious body under the tree, Izzy begins his work.

The first thing Hawkmon notices when he opens his eyes is that it's getting dark.
"Oh gawd... what a nightmare..." he mumbles, trying to ignore the foul taste in his mouth.
He allows himself a short moment to learn more about his situation before attempting to stand.
Slowly he realizes that he is lying under the tree by his home. Then he remembers why he is here.
"Oh boy... Yolei kicked me out... and I actually deserved it..." he groans and sighs.
Okay, think! Maybe you can make up for this... somehow... but how? he asks himself.
"Gotta apologize... maybe get her a present... but what? And how should I pay?" he asks himself.
Sure, I could put it on Yolei's tab... Oh yeah, brilliant idea! Make her pay for her own present!
Angry with himself, Hawkmon smacks his forehead, then freezes when he feels something at his wing.

"Hello...?" Hawkmon squawks in surprise when he sees the piece of paper attached to his wing.
He carefully removes the note and straightens the feather used to pin it to his wing.
Then he turns it around and notices the words scribbled onto it. Frowning lightly, he reads the note.
"Need something nice to soothe a girl's nerves? Come to the Takenouchi Flower Service."
He blinks and reads the note again. Finally he remebers that Izzy had helped him earlier.
And that looks like his handwriting... Hmmm... Takenouchi... Sora's mother...
"Weird... and what was Izzy doing here? Oh well... not my business I guess." he mutters and shrugs.
Then he makes a mental note to thank Izzy for saving his feathered behind and takes off.

Yolei paces through her room, shaking her head and cursing Hawkmon and the rest of the world.
After throwing Hawkmon out, she had retreated back to her room, trying to think of nicer things.
But somehow the mood was not right. Nothing she did brought back the mood Sora had created.
Which is just Hawkmon's fault! she thinks, growling deeply.
Why do I have to have with such a jerk as my partner? Wish I had somebody understanding...
She kicks her drawer, telling herself that she did the right thing by kicking Hawkmon out.
I bet Gatomon would've been a lot more understanding! Or Biyomon! Yeah! she thinks and nods.
A ring at the door interrupts her thoughts about getting a new partner, making Yolei sigh.

"Oh. It's you." Yolei mutters when she opens the door for Hawkmon.
Great starting situation... I just hope this works... Hawkmon thinks, giving Yolei a friendly smile.
"Yolei, I wanted to apologize for how I acted this morning..." he whispers, sinking to one knee.
Before his angry partner can snap a reply, he holds up the bouquet prepared by Mrs. Takenouchi.
"Please forgive me. You know that I always support your decisions." he adds and waits.
Yolei looks down at him, obviously trying to figure out how to react to this. Finally she sighs.
"Oh Hawkmon... you silly bird!" she whispers and sinks to her own knees to hug him.
Hawkmon leans into the hug, enjoying the feeling of being close to his partner again.
"Please tell me all about your newfound love... I promise I will listen." he whispers.


--- Chapter 4: Initiative

Hawkmon yawns quietly, slowly waking up after good night's rest.
He opens his eyes, smiling down at the orchid-haired beauty he is hugging. Then he blinks.
I'm in Yolei's bed. I am ON Yolei. I am hugging her. Oh Jesus. he slowly thinks, holding his breath.
DAMN! I could've sworn I wasn't THAT drunk! God... please don't make her wake up... WAIT!
Finally the more recent memories come back to him. Yolei hugging her... talking... eating...
Ohhhh right... she didn't want to be alone... and she allowed me to join her... right...
He lets out a quiet sigh, relieved that he hasn't done anything wrong this time.
Trying not to wake up his sleeping partner, Hawkmon climbs out of the bed and sneaks out of the room.

A few minutes later, Yolei joins Hawkmon in the kitchen, smiling like a child on Christmas Eve.
Instead of greeting him like she usually does, she hugs her feathered partner and kisses his cheek.
"Good morning, Hawkmon... how are you today?" she finally whispers.
"Fine. Thanks, Yolei. And how do you feel?" he asks back, giving her a smile.
There is a pause, and Hawkmon can see that something is on Yolei's mind.
"I'm not sure... your reaction yesterday made me think about things..." she whispers.
She must mean my last word before getting kicked out... Hawkmon guesses and sighs.
"Please, I was half-drunk back then and-" he starts but Yolei quickly shakes her head.

"You've been right... I hadn't actually given this any thought before... I just..."
...fell in love... but with Sora! What would the others say to THAT? Yolei silently finishes her question.
She blinks when she feels Hawkmon's eyes on her and realizes that he looks confused.
"S-Sorry, I'm just nervous I think... so much to consider..." she stammers.
Hawkmon chuckles softly, making Yolei somehow feel better, more at ease.
"Oh Yolei... if the DigiDestined of Love gets nervous, who could possibly-"
"KARI!" Yolei suddenly shouts, making Hawkmon freeze in mid-chuckle.
"Come again?" he asks and cocks his head, trying to figure out what Yolei meant.

"You're a genius, Hawkmon!" Yolei cheers and leaves the kitchen, ignoring Hawkmon's squawks.
"What did I do? Why am I- YOLEI?" the bird Digimon shouts, following Yolei to her room.
What am I missing here? And why did she mention Kari? he asks himself, finally entering the room.
Yolei is lying on her bed, holding the phone to her head, obviously waiting for someone to answer.
"Good morning, Gatomon! This is Yolei speaking!" Yolei cheers suddenly.
Hawkmon sits down next to his partner, cocking his head as he watches his partner.
"Gooooood moooooooooorniiiiiiing!" Yolei shouts after a few seconds, making Hawkmon grin.
Guess who just had the wake-up call of her lifetime! he thinks and snickers.

<Oh God, Yolei...> Kari groans, sounding as if she just woke up.
<How's my favourite glowing girl doing today?> Yolei cheers merrily.
Izzy snickers, staring at his laptop. He tries to imagine both girls and shakes his head.
It's wrong to tape Yolei's calls... but if it helps Sora and... he thinks, then blinks.
"What the hell am I doing here? I'm breaking the law... just to be with..."
His voice slowly trails off as he thinks of his queen, his secret love.
Nodding slowly, Izzy decides that it's worth it. Anything would be worth it.
<So, what're you doing today?> he can hear Yolei ask and sighs.

"Not much I guess..." Kari mutters, getting out of her bed.
Jeeez... Sunday morning... before noon even! Ehy is she AWAKE? she asks herself quietly.
<Wanna go out?>
The question makes Kari freeze. She had spent most of the past day to remember all the details of the party.
And me flirting with Kari is certainly not something I want to repeat! she decides.
"G-G-Go out?" she stammers, desperately trying to come up with an excuse.
<Not like THAT! Silly! I meant a cafe, talk and stuff.> Yolei quickly assures her, making Kari sigh.
"Errrr... sure... sure... should I bring Gatomon, too?"
Kari frowns when she hears Gatomon yelp. Seconds later, the cat dashes into her room, looking alarmed.
<Nah. Just the two of us. I have something I need your advice on...> Yolei answers.
"Ah okay. No Gatomon then." Kari repeats for her partner, making Gatomon sigh and nod.

<Okay, see you at two?> Yolei suggests, and Izzy nods, dialing Sora's number.
<Sure thing... I'll be at your place. It's on the way.> Kari replies while Izzy waits.
<Oh God... who has the guts to call ME at THIS time?> he finally hears Sora's voice.
"Oh I'm sorry. Should I give you the latest news after lunch?" Izzy asks innocently.
<IZZY!> Sora instantly yelps, sounding fully awake now.
"You have been right. Yolei apparently can't make up her mind."
<Details!> Sora hisses, sounding unnerved. Izzy chuckles.
"She called Kari. Two o'clock at Yolei's place." he informs her.
<Thanks! I'll take over from here!>

"Okay... Kari'll be here any second... you sure I can leave you behind?" Yolei asks.
"Don't tell me you want to get me a baby-sitter." Hawkmon chuckles and smirks.
"Maybe... " Yolei snickers and hugs her partner.
The doorbell rings at exactly two o'clock, and Yolei grabs her coat, waving good-bye to Hawkmon.
Then she opens the door to greet-
"SORA?" she shrieks as the first DigiDestined of Love hugs her.
"Byeee Hawkmon!" the older girl purrs, dragging Yolei out.
"B-B-B-But-" Yolei stammers frantically, somehow unable to resist.
"No buts." Sora suddenly whispers, sounding somewhat commanding now.
Yolei blinks, trying to come up with a reply. Then she realizes that she is already nodding.

The orchid haired DigiDestined doesn't remember much of her walk with Sora.
She had been too surprised by Sora's sudden appearance and needed most of the time just to calm down.
Now she is sitting in a cafe, facing the girl she loves. The girl who has promised... to make Yolei hers.
"Planet Earth calling Yolei... do you copy?" Sora suddenly chirps, making Yolei blink.
"I-I-I'm sorry.. I was just..." Yolei stammers and blushes while Sora giggles.
"You're in love." Sora suddenly states, sounding like a doctor talking with a patient.
Yolei opens her mouth to answer, then freezes, not sure how she should react to this.
"I...I think so... but-" she begins, but stops when she sees Sora's frown.

"But what? Do you think it's wrong that you love... me?" Sora asks, whispering the last word.
"Well... I-uhhhhh... I dunno... it's..." Yolei stammers helplessly.
Poor thing. She looks really confused. All she needs is a little push... Sora thinks and nods.
"How often have you masturbated since our kiss?" she asks, making the people around her cough.
Yolei blushes crimson and lowers her head, but Sora ignores the other people and focuses on her beloved.
Come on... please don't freak out now... just play along... she quietly begs.
"Five..." she can finally hear Yolei whisper and allows herself a smirk.
"And who did you think of all those times?" she whispers and smiles.
"...you." the orchid haired girl admits after a pause, her voice barely a whisper.

For a long time, nobody speaks. Yolei still looks down, knowing that half the restaurant is staring at her.
This is so silly... I love her... she loves me... and still I'm so nervous...
She sighs, realizing that Hawkmon may have been right after all. Maybe she really is too naive to realize-
"Yolei." Sora's firm voice shakes her out of her reverie and makes her look up again.
The auburn haired girl is already on her feet, looking ready to leave.
"Please join me for a second." Sora firmly orders and begins to walk away.
Yolei quickly packs her stuff and follows her friend, trying not to look too desperate.
Much to her surprise, Sora does not head for the door, but instead enters the ladies' room.
Frowning lightly, Yolei follows her lead, feeling incredibly nervous for some reason.

Inside the room, Sora gently leads her into a cabin and locks the door once both girls are in it.
Yolei can feel her breath coming in short gasps, and Sora chuckles, looking her straight into the eyes.
"Oh Yolei... I desire you... and I know that you want me, too." Sora whispers softly.
"I... yes... but I dunno-" Yolei begins to stammer, but Sora quickly places a finger on her lips.
"Calm down... I don't want to force you to say something you feel nervous about."
Before Yolei can say something in return, Sora toucher her arm, motioning her to turn around.
Without even thinking of it, Yolei obeys, turning around so she faces the wooden cabin wall.
"But I want to give you... something to help you make up your mind..."
Even while Yolei asks herself what Sora meant, she can feel hands opening her belt.

Sora bites her lower lip, forcing herself to remain calm and in-control.
She opens Yolei's belt, noticing her love blushing crimson. She knows what the girl must be thinking.
Of course you know it. You want it yourself! she scolds herself and lets out a quiet sigh.
But not like this... if she can't admit it openly, she isn't quite ready for...
Sora quickly shakes her head, telling herself to focus on the task at hand.
Nodding to herself, she opens Yolei's jeans and slowly pulls them down. Yolei only gasps.
"Close your eyes." Sora whispers, trying not to sound too excited.
As expected, Yolei obeys, and Sora finally allows herself a grin and licks her lips.

I can't believe I'm doing this! Yolei thinks, feeling like a cheap slut.
Standing in a toilet cabin, pants down, exposing herself like this to another girl...
She shivers when she feels Sora's finger at her slip and almost jumps when something cold touches her skin.
"Relax... I wouldn't want to cut you..." Sora whispers, and Yolei gulps in fear.
Then she can hear something cutting away her slip, leaving her completely nude from the waist down.
A cool feeling between her legs tells her that she is quite wet, and she knows that Sora can see it, too.
"When was the last time you played with yourself, Yolei?" Sora purrs into her ear.
"Th-This morning..." Yolei whispers and lowers her head, unable to believe that she is doing this.
"Good... I hope you enjoyed it... because you won't do so again for some time..."

"What do y-" Yolei starts, but Sora quickly kisses the girl before she can finish her question.
When she breaks the kiss, Sora can see that Yolei is lost in her own world again and allows herself a grin.
She quickly prepares the metal chastity belt she has bought for Yolei and begins to put it on.
The strap around Yolei's waist is already locked in place before her "victim" begins to squirm.
"Sora... what do you-" Yolei asks even while Sora begins to fasten the metal plate over her crotch.
The plate would prevent Yolei from fingering herself. Sora has tried it with her own belt to be sure.
Smiling cruelly, she locks the two metal straps into place that would keep the plate in place.
Each strap runs over one of her buttocks, leaving her anus uncovered.

Ignoring Yolei's surprised stammering, Sora checks the locks holding the belt in place.
Two locks connecting the rear straps to the belt, one lock holding the front plate in place.
And of course the lock keeping the belt itself in place. In other words... perfect. Sora marvels.
"There. That should help you in making up your mind." she firmly states, turning Yolei around again.
Yolei finally opens her eyes and gasps when she sees the chastity belt she is now wearing.
"Where are the keys?" she whispers, wasting no time on mindless whining.
Sora's grin only becomes wider.

I can't believe that she did this to me! WHY? This is a friggin chastity belt! Yolei thinks.
She glares at Sora, who is merely grinning at her. Then the in-control girl holds up another item.
"The fuck...?" Yolei whispers, staring at the metal collar Sora is holding up.
Then she sees the tiny key attached to the ring normally used to hook in a leash.
That must be the key to the plate... Yolei realizes and licks her lips.
"Raise your head, Yolei." Sora orders, and the orchid haired girl once again obeys.
She closes her eyes in defeat when she hears yet another padlock locking the collar around her neck.
The small key is under her chin now, giving Yolei at least a bit of hope.

Sora gives her beloved a longing stare. Yolei looks marvellous, wearing the belt and the collar.
But not now... time is on your side now. Remember that! she tells herself once again.
"When you are really ready to become mine, call me." Sora whispers.
Just when Yolei opens her mouth to answer, Sora quickly holds up her hand, silencing the girl.
"No! Think about it. Once you come to me... I won't let you go that easily..." she purrs.
Sora is silent for some seconds, in case Yolei wants to ask something. When Yolei finally nods, she smiles.
"Good girl... I'm proud of you..." Sora purrs, making Yolei gasp and moan.
Then she leaves the cabin and rushes out of the cafe, giggling wildly.

"Okay... okay... calm down... no need to panic in any way..." Yolei whispers to herself.
She has pulled her jeans up, leaving the slip on the floor. Now she looks at her reflection in the mirror.
So far, so good. No signs that I'm wearing this weird belt... she thinks and nods slowly.
Then she sees the shiny metal collar locked around her neck and curses loudly.
Well, once I've got my coat, I'll be fine... but without it... jeez, I could use Kari's scarf right now...
Yolei blinks when she realizes why Kari could actually wear her scarf. Then she laughs at the idea.
Yeah, right! Kari's also a little slavegirl for some- she thinks, then stops herself.
"Is that what I am...? What I want to be...?" she whispers, touching her collar.
She slowly cocks her head, not sure about her own feelings. Then she remembers Sora's words and nods.
I have to think this through... thoroughly.

Sora chuckles when she sees Yolei leaving the cafe, blushing crimson.
So far, so good... Yolei's playing along as I had hoped. she thinks, taking out her cell phone.
<What is it, Sora?> Izzy answers the phone almost immediately after she has dialed his number.
"Everything perfect on my side." Sora whispers and bites her lower lip.
<Okay. I've prepared everything in the DigiWorld. See you later then.>
Sora nods even while Izzy hangs up. She knows that he is waiting for her to do her part.
But I've already done what I could do... now it's up to you... and up to her...
She shrugs and takes her Digivice out of her purse, looking for the next computer.


--- Chapter 5: More than "I love you"

"You're kidding..." Hawkmon mutters, shaking his head.
<Oh come on! Would I lie to you?> Kari asks, sounding a bit stressed.
"But I can't believe that Gatomon felt THAT sick!" the bird snaps into the receiver.
<It was weird... good thing that Sora was here for us... so I could stay here with Gatomon.>
Yes... good indeed... and quite the coincidence...
"Well, tell Gatomon that I wish her the best... think Yolei's here... bye!"
Hawkmon quickly puts down the receiver and turns around to greet his partner.
The first thing he notices after the girl rushes into the house is a shiny object at her neck.
When Yolei finally turns around to face him, he realizes that it's a silver collar.

Yolei holds her breath in anticipation. Her love to Sora had been quite a shock for Hawkmon. And now this.
Hawkmon's beak opens and closes a few times, and Yolei can almost see his inner conflict.
"H-How... was your day?" Hawkmon finally asks, desperately trying to sound neutral.
"Sora collared me, I'm wearing a chastity belt, and I don't want to hear smart remarks, okay?"
There is a long pause. Yolei can see that her blunt confession has stunned her feathered partner.
"What's the key doing at the collar?" Hawkmon finally asks, pointing at her neck.
"It's for the belt." Yolei mutters, toying with the small key.
"Naughty..." Hawkmon finally chuckles, and Yolei can see his wide grin.
"I said: NO SMART REMARKS!" Yolei snaps loudly, making Hawkmon snicker.

An hour later, Yolei has finally told Hawkmon the whole story, including the way she felt.
The hawk is sitting next to her on her bed, giving her a very calm and relaxed look.
"Sounds like love to me... with a few odd twists..." he finally whispers.
Yolei sighs and sinks down onto her bed until her head touches the mattress. Then she shrugs.
"Yeah... but I think Sora didn't want to hear a simple I-love-you..." she tells Hawkmon.
"Then what?" the Digimon asks, cocking head slightly.
"I don't know... but until I figure it out, I'm trapped."

"Why don't you just unclip the key?" Hawkmon suddenly suggests, giving Yolei a grin.
The grin slowly fades when Yolei gives him a stare of death as she gets up again.
"That was the first thing I tried! But the collar is designed to prevent it!" she hisses.
Hawkmon raises a nonexistent eyebrow and gives the collar a closer look. Then he nods.
"Weird sort of mechanism... first time I see it..." he mutters, and Yolei nods.
"It's a collar designed for domination games. At least that's my guess. Slave and Mistress... such stuff."
Even while Hawkmon opens his beak to comment on this, Yolei quickly raises her hand.
"Nooooo, this is NOT what Sora had in mind!" Yolei snaps, making Hawkmon smirk.
"Are you sure about this?" the bird asks and hops off the bed, heading for the door.

"Yolei? I've prepared dinner!" Hawkmon shouts, giving the two plates filled with ramen a look.
A few minutes later, his partner arrives in the kitchen, too. Hawkmon notices that she is sweating.
"Did you do some workout?" he asks, instantly receiving a nervous glare from Yolei.
He quickly looks down to avoid her eyes, then notices the marks on Yolei's fingers.
"You tried to get past the belt, didn't you?" he corrects his question, giving Yolei a worried look.
"What if? HM?" Yolei snaps, obviously having used up her patience hours ago.
"N-Nothing... forget I asked..." Hawkmon quickly mumbles and begins to eat.
"Stupid bird... always putting your beak into stuff that doesn't have to do with you..." Yolei growls.
Knowing what is good for him, Hawkmon decides to go to sleep as early as possible tonight.

Hawkmon chuckles slightly, letting his beak run through Biyomon's pink feathers, making his lover giggle.
"Hawkmon... that feels so wonderful..." the female bird moans, and Hawkmon grins.
"It takes a bird to pleasure a bird..." he whispers, letting his beak touch hers.
"Oh Hawkmon... Hawkmon... HAWKMON!" Biyomon suddenly shouts, making him blink.
"YOU RETARDED BIRD! WAKE UP!" Hawkmon hears Yolei's voice over Biyomon's and frowns.
Then he opens his eyes and squawks in surprise when he sees his partner standing next to him.
"Y-Y-YOLEI!" he shouts, almost falling off the branch he has been perched on.
"About time! Stupid bird..." Yolei rants, and Hawkmon takes a quick look at the window.
Still dark... way before dawn... Why is she awake? And where is Biyomon?
He blinks and shakes his head, scratching the last question as he becomes more awake.

"What do you want, Yolei...?" the bird Digimon asks groggily, stretching his wings.
"You will help me to take off this thing right now!" Yolei hisses, pointing at her collar.
"The collar or the belt?" Hawkmon asks, making Yolei grit her teeth.
"What...EVER!" she hisses angrily, opening the bath robe she has worn until now.
Hawkmon instinctively averts his eyes once he realizes that she is only wearing the collar and belt.
"Dammit, stop being so damn polite and help me!" Yolei shouts, making Hawkmon jump.
"Okay okay... just gimme a sec... just lemme do my feather magic..."
Yolei nods and turns around so Hawkmon can start working on the padlock on the collar.

"Hmmmm... interesting..." Yolei can hear Hawkmon mumble after a few minutes.
"Interesting? Why is the lock still in place?" she asks, trying not to sound anxious.
"Well... my feather keeps breaking..." the bird Digimon whispers, sounding disturbed.
Yolei turns around and crosses her arms. Then she taps her foot, making Hawkmon sigh.
"You're getting old, Hawkmon. You're not in shape anymore." she taunts him.
Noticing the trembling wings, she realizes that she has hurt Hawkmon's feelings.
"FEATHER STRIKE!" the bird suddenly shouts, sending the feather flying at the next wall.
The girl yelps and turns her head. When she sees the feather sticking deeply in the ferro-concrete, she gasps.
"What... what does that mean, Hawkmon?" she whispers, giving her partner a worried look.
"Chrome Digizoid." Hawkmon only mutters and shrugs.

When he sees Yolei's blank face, Hawkmon decides to forget his anger for the moment.
"Chrome Digizoid, you know... strongest metal in both worlds...?" he hints slowly.
"You mean... the material that WarGreymon's armor is made out of?" Yolei carefully asks him.
"Among other things, yes. It's the only metal I can't even scratch with my feather strike."
Yolei seems to be shocked by the implications of his words, and Hawkmon feels sorry for her.
"Okay... if you can't scratch it, then what can?" Yolei finally asks, and Hawkmon chuckles.
"Well, Terra Force, Zudomon's hammer, Omnimon's sword... want me to continue?"
The DigiDestined of Love looks crushed, but slowly nods. Then she faints.

"Good morning-" Hawkmon starts before seeing Yolei's annoyed expression.
"Shut up, feathers-for-brains. Gotta make a call." the chastised girl hisses.
Hawkmon sighs and shakes his head, watching Yolei dial a number.
"She's in Paris. A one-week trip." he finally informs her, watching her pale.
"Sora is WHERE? For an entire WEEK?" Yolei shouts, shaking her head.
Even while Hawkmon holds up the note he found in the mail, Yolei storms out of the kitchen.
Minutes later, she returns with her Digivice and grabs Hawkmon's wing, dragging him out.

"Yolei! Yolei! Wait! What about breakfast? What about... hello?" Hawkmon protests.
Outside the house, Yolei crosses her arms, obviously waiting for something to happen.
The Hawk of Love carefully takes a look around, unsure what to do now.
"Okay... digivolve." Yolei finally orders, and Hawkmon freezes.
"What? WHY?" he asks, slowly moving away from his waiting partner.
"We're going to Paris. And you will bring me there!"
She must be kidding... I can't fly around half the globe! Hawkmon thinks and gulps.
"Y-Yolei... maybe you should... calm down... and go inside...?" he slowly suggests.
When Yolei realizes that Hawkmon isn't going to digivolve, she only curses and marches back into the house.

Still thanking Yolei for having mercy, Hawkmon closes the front door behind him.
"Izzy, I need your help!" he can hear Yolei beg, guessing that she is phoning.
"Yeah... I need you to find me the digiport that is closest to Sora!"
Oh, tricky. Taking a shortcut through the DigiWorld... Hawkmon thinks and sighs.
"WHAT?" Yolei suddenly roars, making Hawkmon dive for cover.
"What do you mean? BLOCKED? You mean France is unreachable through the DigiWorld???"
Oh boy... Hmmmmmmm... maybe I could break my wing in the door... it would hurt, but...
"Damn... damn... why...?" Yolei's sobs interrupt his musings about self-mutilation.

Why does she do that? Everybody's against me... mocking me... Yolei thinks.
The orchid-haired DigiDestined is on her knees, burying her face in her hands.
"Shhhhhhh... I'm here for you, Yolei..." she suddenly hears a comforting whisper.
Yolei can feel Hawkmon's wing on her back, stroking her slowly, trying to calm her down.
"Why... why does she do this to me?" Yolei whispers, trying hard to stop sobbing.
"Maybe she wants you to realize the role she wants to see you in..."
"My... role? What do you mean, Hawkmon?"
"You know exactly what I mean. The question is if you accept it..."

<Yolei called today. Just as you expected. I told her the lie about the blocked Digiports.>
"Excellent... excellent... how did she react?" Sora asks Izzy, adjusting her sunglasses.
Resting on a towel at the beach, Sora is enjoying the warm sunshine on her almost nude body.
<I think she cried.> Izzy's words make her sigh.
"She'll be fine. I have total faith in her strength." she whispers, as if trying to convince herself.
<Well, she has Hawkmon. He never let her down.>
Do you want to hint that I did let her... or you down? Sora silently asks, but shakes her head.
"Everything will be perfect in the end. Trust me, Izzy."

"Yeah yeah. Whatever." Izzy mutters, putting the receiver down.
He shakes his head, running one hand through his hair, trying to believe Sora's words.
Great... I did all this, I ruined Yolei's day, I broke several laws... and Sora is on VACATION!
He curses loudly, feeling incredibly cheated by the universe. A ring at his door makes him groan.
Aww come on! Gimme a break! I don't WANT to talk to any of my fellow students or professors!
Shaking his head, he trots to the door, expecting nothing good of this day.
"Make it quick, I'm not in the-" he starts until he realizes who is standing at the door.
"I-I'm sorry, Izzy... I didn't want to disturb you..." his visitor stammers and looks down.
Sora, you are a saint. I'll send the pope my recommendations... soon.
"N-No... come in! I was expecting more... unpleasant visitors..." he whispers and smiles.

"Yolei? I've got lunch for you... do you want to come out or should I bring it in?"
Yolei raises her head and quickly puts the book away just in time before Hawkmon opens her door.
"Ah, spending a lazy day in bed..." Hawkmon comments, carrying a tray in.
"Awwwww you're so thoughtful..." Yolei whispers and places the tray next to her.
Hawkmon mocks a butler's bow and smirks. Then he gives her a wicked grin.
"But the next time you read The Story of O, make sure not to leave so many stains."
Yolei blinks, then looks at the large wet spot on her blanket. Blushing crimson, she nods meekly.
"Wait a sec... how'd you know WHAT I'm reading?" she suddenly asks, and Hawkmon chuckles.
"Well, it's THE book for starters in this sort of scene..." he answers and shrugs.
"Heh... can't fool my partner, can I?" Yolei whispers and hugs her feathered friend.


--- Chapter 6: Welcome home... Mistress?

"Some may say... I'm wishing my days away..." Hawkmon sings quietly.
The bird Digimon is perched on the roof of an apartment building, staring straight ahead.
"No way... And if it's the price I pay..." he continues, his eyes focussed on something miles away.
Literally.
"Some say... Tomorrow's another day..." he whispers and suddenly blinks.
Several miles away, a cab stops in front of Sora's house. Hawkmon nods slowly.
"You'll stay... I may as well play." he carefully finishes, watching Sora approach the house.
Nodding to himself, Hawkmon hops off the roof, gliding towards Yolei's house.

"Hmmm... should I call her? Nah. She'll find it out herself..." Sora muses.
The auburn haired girl steps out of the shower, grabbing a towel to dry herself off.
A ring at the front door makes her jump. She hadn't expected Yolei to be THAT fast!
Damn! Now what? she asks herself, biting her lower lip.
Then she closes her eyes, trying to come up with a quick plan.
Okay okay... calm down, girl... Biyomon's out until tomorrow... and... yeah... that might work...
Nodding quickly, she approaches a house phone and presses the button for the front door speaker.

<Yes, how may I help you?> Yolei hears Sora's soft voice and gulps.
The final step... she tells herself and takes a deep breath.
"I... I have something I want to tell you..." she answers loud enough for the microphone.
There is a long pause, and Yolei tries to imagine Sora's reaction to her words.
<Livingroom. Wait there.> she can finally hears while the front door is buzzed open.
Nodding slowly, Yolei enters Sora's house, taking a quick look around to locate the livingroom.
Once inside it, she briefly considers kneeling on the carpet, but then decides against it.
She'll set the pace... and right now she's not even here, so calm down...

"Hello, Yolei... how are you?" Sora whispers, entering the living room quietly.
Yolei gasps in surprise and looks up at Sora, who is wearing only a bathrobe.
Oh boy... must've disturbed her during her shower... she thinks and bites her lower lip.
"I-I-I... I'm fine, Sora... and how are you?" Yolei answers, struggling hard to remain calm.
"You wanted to tell me something?" Sora only asks, ignoring Yolei's question.
Yolei freezes instantly, caught off-guard by the sudden end of the smalltalk.
"Y-Yes... That's why I'm here... it's about... us..." she whispers, getting to her feet.
"Oh? And what do you have to tell me then?" Sora asks innocently and smiles.

Yes! Yes! So far, she's fulfilling my dreams perfectly... Sora thinks and holds her breath.
It'll be a slow start... I'll most likely have to slowly make her comfort-
Sora's thoughts come to a grinding halt when Yolei suddenly sinks onto one knee and lowers her head.
"May I call you... Mistress?" Yolei asks, her voice barely a whisper.
The standing girl can't believe her ears. She wouldn't have expected this question so soon.
She opens her mouth to answer, but realizes that it has become dry. She coughs quietly.
"You know that I want a lasting relationship, don't you?" she finally manages to ask.
"Please... I want to be with you... be yours..." Yolei begs, sounding desperate now.

God, I screwed up! Royally! Yolei thinks, biting her tongue.
I rushed her... I've waited an entire week and now I still rushed her...
Yolei is just about to apologize for her foolish approach when she feels a soft hand touching her cheek.
Following the gentle guidance of the hand, Yolei stands up and finally faces Sora.
The older girl is smiling softly. Then she pulls Yolei closer for a loving kiss.
When she smells Sora's thin lips, Yolei once again feels light as a feather.
"Follow me then..." Sora finally whispers, breaking the kiss.
Nodding slowly, Yolei follows her beloved into the basement.

Sora stops at a padded door in the basement, giving Yolei a serious look.
"Last chance to chicken out?" the older girl asks and holds her breath.
Yolei only smirks and shakes her head, making Sora sigh in relief.
"Then close your eyes... slave." Sora whispers, noticing Yolei blush crimson.
When the girl has closed her eyes, Sora takes a black silken blindfold out of her robe's pocket.
Seconds later, Yolei is blind... and looking damn cute with her eyes hidden behind the blindfold.
Licking her lips in anticipation, she opens the door to her chamber and leads Yolei in.

Yolei can tell that the room she is being led into does not have a carpet and cocks her head.
Quite unusual... smooth surface... but not wood... maybe stone... she thinks.
"Strip, slave." Sora's voice makes her instantly snap out of her daydream.
While she takes off her shirt, she realizes that Sora's order sounded... cold somehow.
It was lacking her usual soft undertone... she muses and takes off her jeans.
It feels odd to undress blindly, knowing that Sora is watching each of her moves.
She quickly takes off her socks and finally unhooks her bra, stripping as far as she can.

There is a long pause. Yolei stands in the room, arms hanging down at her side, waiting for a reaction.
She feels incredibly exposed, even though (or maybe because) she is still wearing her collar and the belt.
The sound of chains being moved makes her shiver. She hasn't expected Sora to be so much into this.
"Spread." she can hear Sora whisper and slowly spreads her legs.
So she really meant it when she offered me to chicken out...
Yolei gasps when she feels a metal shackle snap closed around her left ankle.
When her other ankle is secured, too, Yolei can hear Sora pace around her partially bound body.
"Don't worry. I won't push you too far tonight... but I will not treat you lightly neither..."

Sora allows herself a grin while she grabs a shackle that is hanging down from the high ceiling.
Not hesitating, she grabs Yolei's left wrists and quickly forces it into the shackle.
Yolei's quiet gasp makes her shudder in joy, and she has to force herself not to finger herself.
Instead she locks the final shackle around the other wrist and picks up a small remote control.
After pressing a button, she watches all four chains slowly pulling at Yolei's shackles.
Her captive moans helplessly as she is slowly forced into a standing spread-eagle position.
She stops the mechanism a bit earlier than programmed, not wanting to make Yolei too uncomfortable.
Then she leaves the room, ignoring Yolei's questioning moans.

She LEFT ME! is all Yolei can think.
The blindfolded girl tugs at the chains holding her in place, realizing that she is helpless.
If this is some sort of bizarre joke, it's NOT funny!
She bites her lower lip, feeling a bit too open for her own liking. But then she smiles.
Isn't that what it's all about...? Letting Sora decide? Letting her play with you?
Yolei nods to herself, relaxing slightly. A hand on her buttock makes her yelp in shock.
"I'm glad you've learned to relax, slave." Sora comments quietly and chuckles.
Ohboy... how long has she been here? How long has she been gone? HAS she ever left?

Enjoying Yolei's terrified expression, Sora swiftly removes the blindfold.
Then she positions herself a few meters away from Yolei, giving her new slave a nice view.
Dressed in a leather body and fitting knee-high leather boots, Sora knows that she looks stunning.
And judging by her wet thighs, Yolei agrees completely... she thinks and smirks.
"I know what you want..." she finally whispers, approaching the bound girl.
Her hands wander to the steel collar, making Yolei moan and whine in reply.
Sora smirks as she opens the small padlock and takes the silver collar off.

Finally... Yolei thinks, watching Sora as she wanders through the room, towards a large chair.
Looks more like a throne from here... she observes and takes a quick look around again.
The room is practically empty, but well-kept. Yolei can see the throne and some drawers here and there.
Guess this is Sora's "Torture Chamber"...
Yolei shivers when she realizes that this might be closer to the truth than she likes.
She shakes her head and looks at Sora, who is sitting on her throne, playing with the small key.
The collar is nowhere in sight, but the key is what interests Yolei.
She is craving for sexual relief and would do anything to get it, no matter what she had to do.

Sora gives Yolei a smile and holds up the key with one hand. Then she points to a small clear cup.
The cup is filled with a clear liquid, looking just like a glass of water.
"You're my slave, and as my slave, you accept anything I plan for you, right?" she asks.
The leather-clad woman can see Yolei frown, but after a few moments, Yolei nods in agreement.
Smiling broadly, Sora braces herself for the first lesson she is about to give.
She drops the key into the cup, watching Yolei's reaction closely.
After a second, she can hear the loud fizz of the acid eating up the key and grins.

This isn't happening. THIS ISN'T HAPPENING! Yolei thinks and blinks wildly.
She stares at the innocent little cup, and watches the small metal key slowly vanishing.
Images of piranhas come to her mind as she watches her chance of relief fade away.
"You fucking SELFISH BITCH!" she roars, furious with Sora and herself.
She fights against her bonds, trying break free to slap Sora for doing this.
"I HATE YOU! I've done all this for you and YOU DO THIS! FUCK YOU!"
Sora raises an eyebrow, but doesn't move or reply, letting Yolei trash for a while.
After a few minutes Yolei feels exhausted, hanging in her bonds.

Sora leans back on her throne-like chair and allows herself a cruel grin.
"I thought you love me? Don't you desire me anymore?" she asks innocently.
When she only hears mumbled profanities, she sighs. Then she moves a hand behind her back.
"Then I guess I should lock this back in place..." she sighs, holding up the collar.
"WHAT? But that's..." Yolei whispers when she sees the key which is still at its old place.
Sora enjoys watching Yolei's face go through surprise, shock and sudden fear.
"S-Sora... I didn't mean to-" the bound girl stammers, but Sora silences her by raising her hand.
"So... now you're suddenly feeling sorry, huh?" she asks, slowly standing up.

Damn. Damn! DAMN! Why did you have to freak out like that? Yolei scolds herself, letting her head hang down.
"Look at me, slave!" Sora hisses, having come much closer now.
"Sora, I-" Yolei begins, but stops when Sora's hand catches her jaw in a firm grip.
Sora lifts Yolei's head, forcing the orchid haired slave to look into her Mistress' eyes.
"This would normally be the perfect time to test my riding crop..." Sora whispers calmly.
Oh fuck... OH FUCK... please please please don't... Yolei silently begs, struggling lightly.
"...but... this is your first night... and I want you to learn, not to suffer."
With these words, Sora releases Yolei's face and slowly removes the key from the collar.

Sora has to focus a lot to keep her calm face as she kneels in front of the bound slavegirl.
This is the moment she has waited for. Months of planning finally pay off.
Trying to keep her hand from shaking, she opens the padlock keeping the plate of the belt in place.
She lets it hang between Yolei's legs, panting slightly as she smells Yolei's feminine scent.
Yolei tilts her head back when she feels that her pussy is accessible again, and Sora smiles.
"Beg for it..." Sora whispers, letting a finger dance over her orchid pubic hair.
And do it quickly! Or else I'll start without you! she silently adds and blushes.
It is extremely difficult to wait while having her ultimate goal in plain sight.

"Ohhhhhh Mistress Sora! Please lick me! I beg you!" Yolei moans, arching her back a bit.
Mistress Sora... that sounds nice... Sora silently decides and grins.
"Hmmm... I don't know... you have been naughty..." she teases her slave.
Using ever bit of willpower she can muster, Sora stands up again, trying not to look too hungry.
"I know I don't deserve it..." Yolei whines and looks down.
"...but I'll promise to do better! Just please make me cum... only once!" she quickly adds.
Sora hums quietly, toying with Yolei's nipples, waiting for her catchphrase.
"Ohhhhh... please... I'll do anything... just let me orgasm... please..." Yolei moans loudly.
The leather-clad DigiDestined grins when she hears the word "anything" and pinches a nipple.

Yolei shudders in joy, but Sora is already on her knees. She licks her lips and looks up.
"You know that you will be mine once you cum for me, right?" she whispers.
Instead of answering, Yolei lets out an almost feral moan. Sora chuckles and nods to herself.
It has been fun teasing you, Yolei... and it will be fun training you...
Sora's hands swiftly move to Yolei's pussy lips, spreading them slightly, and making Yolei gasp.
Not wasting any time, Sora moves in, burying her tongue deep within Yolei's pleasure center.
Yolei bucks her hips when she feels the slippery invader move within her and moans loudly.
Sora just holds still, savoring Yolei's sweet taste, which that has fueled her dreams for weeks.

When the initial spasms have ceased, Sora begins to move her tongue again.
She licks the insides of her love tunnel, sometimes brushing Yolei's clit, making the girl shudder.
"Ohhhhhh Sora... I've dreamt... of this moment... but my dreams haven't been as intense!" Yolei moans.
Sora grins, knowing exactly what Yolei means as she licks the length of the wet slit again and again.
Noticing Yolei's frantic panting, Sora knows that the girl is almost over the edge.
"All mine..." Sora whispers, letting her right index finger slide into the wet love tunnel.
She is instantly rewarded by a surprised yelp and more juices dripping to the floor.
Finally she lets her tongue play over the sensitive clit, making Yolei trash in her bonds.

Yolei pulls at the chains binding her like a woman possessed.
Not even her wildest fantasies have prepared her for this mixed feeling of lust and submission.
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Sora! SORA!" she screams, caught in the feeling a wild orgasm.
She can feel Sora licking up her juices, keeping her on her momentary high.
Finally she is spent and collapses, caught only by the chains holding her in place.
She barely realizes that Sora hurries to the remote control, lowering the chains holding her arms.
All she can feel is that she slowly touches the ground, taking the weight off her stressed wrists.
Then she feels two soft hands opening her shackles, allowing her to relaxes completely.
The last words she can clearly understand make her smile, though.
"I love you, Yolei Inoue... and I always will love you..."

Sora smiles down at her almost unconscious lover, knowing that months of planning have finally paid off.
She lets her hand wander over the perfect body she has secretly worshipped ever since meeting her.
Then she grins, looking down at the open chastity belt.
"Well, my sweet slave... I wouldn't want you to get distracted during your training..."
Sora giggles as she slowly moves the crotch plate back into its place and closes the padlock.
"But don't worry... the key will always be close to you..." she adds and reaches for the collar...


The end...



Author's notes:
I'll be a nice chibified vulpine Digimon and answer two questions which might have come up. ^_^;

Izzy's wish: This one will be dealt with in a separate fic that will play at the same time as this one.
I could have included it in here, but the idea I have for him deserves its own fic.

Hawkmon's song: There are two song parts in this lemon, and both are from the same song.
If you wanna look it up: "Mittermeier vs Badesalz - Walking on the Moon"