Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Frontier: Fire Destiny ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SailorStar9: My first shot at a Digimon Frontier fic. Go easy on me.
 
Disclaimers: I own nothing, except my OC.
 
Basic Summary: What if Takuya had an older sister who died when he was barely two years old? What if her death was faked and this sister was transported to the Digimon World to be its Priestess?
 
Takes place a little before Episode 1.
 
Warning: Will evolve into Takouji in later chapters
 
Prologue
 
***************************************************************** **************************
“They will be here.” a soft feminine voice declared from the darkness.
 
“Priestess-sama, the Legendary Warriors have arrived.” a woman reported.
 
The `Priestess-sama' nodded and stood up.
 
Then she walked out of her shrine.
 
“Bokomon.” she begun.
 
“Neemon.” she added.
 
The two rookie Digimon were before her.
 
“The Legendary Warriors have arrived. I entrust the both of you to guide them well.”
 
Bokomon bowed respectfully and pulling Neemon's pants, he dragged his companion off.
 
Kanbara Kallan sighed.
 
After her faked death some 9 years ago, she was appointed by Ophanimon and Seraphimon as their Priestess to guard the five Human Spirits they held.
 
Upon both Mega Digimons' demise, she had cast the five Human Spirits over the Digimon World, hoping that the Legendary Warriors will find them before Cherubimon and his minions did.
 
Now that the Legendary Warriors had arrived, it was time she fulfilled her duty.
 
***************************************************************** **************************
Meanwhile, Takuya and gang had came face to face with Cerberumon.
 
Takuya's D-tector then shone a beam into a large fire, creating a column of light and flame.
 
Inside, the Spirit of Flame was revealed.
 
Cerberumon then came forth to destroy it, but Takuya fended him off with a pipe
 
But Cerberumon leapt into the column with Takuya holding onto his tail
 
The Spirit's power was cast out Cerberumon but accepted Takuya.
 
The flames were reflected in his eyes as he and a manifestation of the Spirit walked to each other and united.
 
Takuya called out, “Spirit!” and reached out for his D-tector, which flies to his hand. He uses it to fire a light beam at the Spirit, which enters the digivice and reveals a slightly distorted version of the kanji for “flame” on the screen.
 
Voice of D-tector: “It is time.”
 
“Execute Spirit Evolution! Agunimon!”
 
At this sight, Bokomon pulled out a green book and began looking up Agunimon's stats.
 
As just about anyone could figure out, he was the Legendary Warrior of Flame.
 
Agunimon gets Tomoki and the two Digimon to safety before falling into one of
Cerberumon's Portals of Darkness.
 
To make a long story short, Agunimon was getting beaten around he managed to use his `Pyro Tornado' and destroyed him.
 
From there, Agunimon scanned the Fractal Code from Cerberumon, reducing him to no more than a shimmering digiegg.
 
Agunimon then gracefully fell to the ground as Fractal Codes surrounded him, breaking down to reveal a rather winded Takuya. He had no clue on how he knew what to do, but the voice explained everything.
 
***************************************************************** **************************
Kanbara Kallan smiled wistfully at the new hybrid Digimon.
 
She knew who he was; her younger brother Kanbara Takuya.
 
It was destiny, both his and hers to meet once again in the Digimon World.
 
***************************************************************** **************************
SailorStar9: Phew, and another story goes up. Read and review.