Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ GameGirl's Crazy, Crazy Day ❯ GameGirl's Crazy Day ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

GameGirl's CRAZY, CRAZY, Day

Okay, I do not and I repeat own Digimon or these characters! Except for Haley Dale because, well, I'm Haley Dale! Enjoy! J

I am watching one of my favorite animes, Digimon, Digital Monsters. Although it's a rerun and I've already seen it about a dozen times, I sit and watch it. I'm sitting way overly relaxed in the comfortable red chair and suddenly the TV went all funky. The picture went blank.

"Oh, no way!" I shout as I jump out of the chair. I begin pressing each one of the channels, "no, no, that was the best part!!! Argh!" I begin to think that Myotismon has taken over the real world for real and there's fog all over the place. Or maybe Wizardmon is on the TV. I hear a funny noise come from the TV. "Huh?" and then without reason or explanation, I seem to be sucked in thought the TV!

"Whoaaaaa!" I'm going through a weird Technicolor tunnel and then, WHAM! I hit the ground. "Ughnn" I pull myself and start walking around in a place that looked so familiar, but I swear, I've never been in this place before in my life. "Oh geez, where am I? What did I do? What did I do?" I repeat and then I don't notice a soccer ball headed toward me.

"Hey, heads up!" I hear some kid yell.

"Huh?" I turn just in time to be met with a soccer ball. "Ouchi!" I fall backward and I feel like I can't get up.

"Oh, are you okay?" some kid with violet red hair and goggles runs to me. "I'm sorry about that…"

"Yeah, I'm fine," I blink and then the blur goes way and I can focus on the kid with--red hair and--goggles? "Hey, I know you! You're Davis!"

The kid laughs and puts his hands on his hips, "yeah, that's me."

"You idiot, why don't you watch what you're doing!" I grunt and pull myself up. Davis wasn't my favorite one on the show. He keeps trying to break TK and Kari apart. But I know as well as the next guy that TK and Kari belong together.

"Huh?" Davis mumbles. "I said I was sorry!"

"Sorry doesn't cut it, you could've broken my glasses." I take them off to look at my frames. They're not broken, but they look so different. They're the still blue and gold frames, but they look, well, drawn??

"You sound like my sister," Davis says.

I hear laughter across the field and then I turn to see TK and Kari and the others coming toward me. "Davis, who's your friend?" Kari asks.

"She's not my friend," Davis answers, "she got hurt with the soccer ball."

"Who are you?" Cody asks me.

"I'm Haley," I reply. "Could you do for me a favor, Cody?"

"Sure, hey…how do you know my name?"

"I just do…and could you hit Davis over the head with your kendo stick?"

"Hey, I said I WAS SORRY!" Davis yells.

"Haley, where are you from?" Yolei asks me. "And where did you get your glasses! They're so cool!"

"America….and I think I got these at America's best."

"I wonder if there's an international Japan's Best somewhere here."

I shrug, "I doubt it."

"You act like you know us," TK says.

"Well, I do." I laugh and cross my arms. "I watch you guys every Saturday morning. I can't see you guys on weekdays because I work during the day which SUCKS!"

"You watch us?" TK gasps, "are you, are you a spy?"

"No, TK, honest!" I say in my best effort to calm him down.

"My dad's a reporter! He doesn't like spies!"

"I know that, TK."

"She's a spy?" Yolei mutters, "Get her!"

"She doesn't look like a spy to me," Kari says.

"I'm not a spy!!" but before I can talk them down, they're after me and I find myself running away. "I can't believe this…I'm running from cartoon characters!"

"Who do you work for!?" Davis demands, "The FBI?"

"I work at a stupid pizza place, that's all!" I hide in a store and rush in the bathroom. I turn to the mirror and I yelp. My hair is still short and light brown and I'm still wearing my light green shirt with white collar and sleeves and blue jeans with side pockets and slits around the ankles, my eyes are still gray-blue, but I look totally different. My nose, which used to be kinda long, is now a cute little button nose, like an anime character's nose. My once small eyes are now long, just like an anime character's. "Oh my gosh!" I shout, almost laughing and leaning across the counter, "I'm animated!"

I walk out the store and see the digidestined running around still looking for me. "Hey, you!"

"There she is!" Davis shouts, "get her! She's probably a Bakamon or a spy for the digimon emperor!"

"I'm not a spy!" I shout defensively. I've had it and I storm over to Davis. I don't care if I'm older than he is. I pick the little twerp up and push him against the wall, "listen, I don't know what I'm doing here or how I got here. I was just watching you guys on TV and then I somehow got here! I'm not a spy, I'm just a teenager, so leave me alone or I'll call your parents and get you in trouble! Don't think I won't!"

"W-why are you so mean to me?" Davis asks.

"Because I don't like you!" I retort.

Davis frowned.

"TV?" Cody mumbles, "We're on TV?"

"Of course you guys are!" I drop him and look at the others. "Every Weekday and Saturday!"

"Are we being watched now?" Yolei asks and then she's all looking around for hidden cameras.

"Wait, so Haley, when we're on TV, what do you see??" Davis asks, turning red.

"Everything."

"Everything??" he mutters.

"Oh yes, Davis EV-ERY-TH-ING!" I start laughing, he gulps and the others laugh around with me. I look at TK who's standing quite close to Kari, "you know, TK, you and Kari make a cute couple."

"We do?" TK asks.

I nod, "you should get together."

TK blushes, "yeah, well…"

"In my stories, you're together a lot."

"You write stories about us?" Kari gasps.

"Sure do."

"Great, can you write a story about me?" Davis asks.

"Um, okay." I reach in my back pocket and pull out a writing pad and a pen.

"'I'm Davis Motimiya and I'm the best soccer player and Earth!' I' blah, blah, blah---"

He goes on and on about himself and I turn to him and say, "Nuh-uh, Davis! Tai is a much better soccer player than you are!"

Davis sweatdrops and the others all laugh. I turn to them and say, "hey, let's go to the digital world!"

"You can't, you're not a digidestined," TK says.

"Oh, that's right." I moan. "Bummer."

"But you can wait for us," Kari says with a smile, "you can do my homework too!"

"Don't push it," I mutter. I walk with them to the computer room and I notice that the gate's open. The older digidestined kids are there too. "Have fun guys," I say, "I'll be here when you get back."

"Sorry that you can't come with us, Haley," Cody apologizes.

"Don't worry about it," I say and then I turn to the monitor as it flashes a bright light. "Whoa!" a dark green digivice jumps out of the monitor and into my hands. "Wow, a digivice!"

"I guess you are a digidestined," Kari laughs, "Well, Haley, why don't you go first?"

"Thanks, Kari. You know, you've always been my favorite."

Kari blushes.

"Yeah, well, she's my favorite too!" Davis yells. Tai grumbles and folds his arms.

I immediately put the digivice to the screen and say the magic words: "Digiport, open!" I go through the screen and I'm in the digiworld. "Wow, it's even cooler than TV!"

The others crash land behind me, "hey, what took you so long?" I demand and put my hands on my hips.

We all start walking and then we find some old ruins. "Hey, Izzy, isn't that the place you crash landed when Devimon split File Island up?"

"No, the one I was in was a bit different." He answers. "It didn't look so scary."

"Yeah, it does look pretty creepy," I agree, "That other one you were in had some kind of labyrinth. This place seems to be falling apart. Let's take a look." I start walking toward it. With a closer look, it was actually a church with stained windows. It looked like no one used it for years.

"I think only the oldest person should go in," Cody said, "go for it, Joe."

Joe shakes his head, "No way."

"Actually, I am the oldest, so I'll go in." I announce and walk in the church.

"Is she crazy?" I hear Joe demand from the others, "hey, wait!" they all run in after me.

"Glad that you decided to join me," I laugh and walk deeper in the creepy old place. There is a symbol on a stained window on the ceiling I look up at it, "Cool, a star."

"Hey look, I see something!" Kari shouts, rushing ahead of me. "Do you see that, Haley? That green blinking light?"

"Yeah," I say, "wait here guys." I walk toward the light but the others come up behind me anyway. As I walk up the steps to the light, I find that it is a digi-armor digiegg on top of a podium. "Whoa! Cool!"

"All right, another digiegg!" Davis yells, "I wonder what you'll like with that thing, Veemon!"

"But Davis, you've already got TWO digieggs," TK mutters.

"Oh, you're jealous 'cause you've got only one!" Davis spat, giving TK a raspberry. TK sneers and my eye starts to twitch.

"Just keep talking, bub!" I snarl.

"I wonder what that symbol is," Kari said.

"Dunno, Kari," I tell her, "it's the star, like on the window."

"Haley, why don't you try picking it up?" Yolei asks, touching my shoulder.

"Really?"

"Yeah, give it a try."

"Well, okay," I sigh and walk to the digiegg.

"Why does she get it?" Davis demands.

"For one thing," Matt tells him, "she's tall enough to reach it."

Matt was right, the digiegg was up far. The podium had to be 5'10 and I was 5'7. There was no one tall enough to reach it besides me. As I reached for it, the light around the egg grew even brighter and my D-3 glowed too. It was the same as the egg. My hands touched the egg and I pause, then, without any effort, I pick up the digiegg.

"Oh, awesome!" I exclaim. A stream of green light shot out of the whole the egg was sitting on and it changed the whole inside of the church. There are sparkling jewels everywhere and stars swirl around. It focuses on my chest, creating a tag and crest with the star shaped symbol.

"What is this place?" Sora wonders, "It's like…a place of treasure or something."

"I swear we've never heard of this place before," Izzy says, "there must be a legend about it."

"Yes, there is," says a voice from the light. I focus on a small four-legged digimon with dark green eyes and a sparkling gemstone body. "This is the Gemstone Church. We have waited for the heroine of the valley to come and free us from the spell."

"What spell?" Izzy asks.

"And who's the heroine of the valley?" Tai adds, "a digimon?"

"No digimon, but a human."

"It must be Ken's dark rings," Davis said.

"We know nothing about dark rings," the shiny digimon said. "This spell went is ancient, before the origninal digidestined came."

"Then…that'd be us!" Tai cries.

"It was Devimon. He came into our sacred church, ruined it and sealed it off so that no one would find us. Our only hope was the heroine of the valley to set us free."

"Who's this heroine of the valley?" Kari asks.

"I am," I reply and everyone gasps in shock.

"You are?" Davis questions, "how could you know?"

"You guys never been here, right?" I turn to the others.

Tai shakes his head.

"And you finally were able to when I became a digidestined. I was able to lift up this digiegg of--digiegg of--"

"Heroism," the digimon states.

"Yeah, heroism and not to mention, the meaning of my name. Haley Dale--it means Heroine of the Valley."

"No way!" Joe gasps.

"Way."

"So I must be the heroine they're talking about," I say, turning to the digimon, with more like it coming forward. "And you must be my digimon?"

"Gemmon," she said. "We are all gemmon but we become different forms of gems in our champion forms."

"I see, like Diamondmon, Topazmon, Emeraldmon and Pearlmon?" I ask.

"Correct."

There is a loud explosion outside which shakes the church. All the gemmon scream in fear.

"Our cathedral is in danger again!" my digimon cries.

"Not for long," I say lowly, clenching my fist.

"What was that?" Tai demands.

"The Digimon Emperor," TK mutters, who is bracing Kari.

"He is really getting on my nerves!" Davis runs to the sound and I run after him and my digimon runs after me.

"Haley, wait!" Gemmon begs.

"Hey, I'd watch it if I were you!" I shout after him. "Davis, wait!" I grab his arm and the church is hit again with another blast. We fall foreword and a beam breaks lose behind us. I just saved my least favorite person on this show…I think to myself. Wait, I hope no one is watching this!

"Thanks, Haley, you're my hero!" Davis beams.

"Oh, be quiet," I groan and myself up. He throws his arms around my waist and I try to push him off. "Let go!"

"And I thought you hated me! But you're a real hero!"

"Please let me go," I tell him, "we've got to stop the digimon empereror before this church is in ruins!" With a bit more effort, I push him off me and call to my digimon. "Gemmon, to me!"

"Let us help you, Haley," Davis says, "Veemon!"

"Comin' Davis!"

But as Veemon is hurrying to us, the church is hit with another blast, creating a cave in. Were are sepaerated from the others and I'm stuck with Davis.

"Oh, great!" I snarl.

"Veemon!" Davis yells, trying to pick up the rubble, "Haley, gimmie a hand."

But I don't listen to him. I start walking to the exit. I'm the only one able to stop Ken.

"Huh?" Davis turns and he sees me. "Haley, what are you doing?"

"Stay here," I tell him over my shoulder. "I know what I've got to do."

"No, Haley," He gasps, "don't be a hero!"

"Why not?" I demand, "that's what my name means! You see this digiegg? You see this crest? It's heroism! Who am I? I'm Haley Dale--the heroine of the Valley and I'm going to save everyone, okay?"

"Uh, okay," Davis says meekly.

"Relax, everything's going to be okay," I tell him. "I gotta stop the Digimon emperor before this whole place caves in and the gemmon are without a home for good."

"But--"

"Just stay here!"

"Well, what am I supposed to do?" he asks.

"Keep digging," I reply, nodding to the pile.

He groans.

"Ready, Gemmon," I ask my digimon partner.

"You bet I am."

"Let's go."

We run out of the church, bracing ourselves as the church takes more shots. We make it out on the open to meet the digimon emperor with an army of controlled digimon.

"Another one to appose me," he muttered.

"Shut up, you're just a kid who needs a whoopin'," I tell him, clenching my fist. "You're not going to destroy this place, Ken. You'd better give up now!"

"Never."

"Fine then." I look at the digiegg, "have it your way."

"Get ready to attack," the digimon emperor told his digimon.

"DIGIARMOR ENERGIZE!"

"GEMMON ARMOR DIGIVOLVE…TOOOOOO--"

Gemmon twirls around into the digiegg and shots of her other digivolutions flash--EMERALDMON, ELFMON, SAVAGEMON. The Digiegg of Heroism attaches to her body and she grows larger. She has an armor made out of jewels and she is on all fours, like Raidramon.

"SPARKMON…THE STAR OF HEROISM!"

"All right!" I jump and throw my arm in the air as I climb upon my armored digimon. "Let's show them what you're made of, Sparkmon!"

"Gladly," she replied. She ran toward the army of controlled digimon as she started to charge up with energy, "NOVA RING!"

A giant ring of star energy flew forth and hit one of the digimon's dark rings. She blasts them with more star energy and I have to shield my eyes.

"I think I know what she means by 'star of heroism!'" I shout.

The energy blasts touch the dark rings and zap them away into dust. The digimon emperor growls.

"Why you…"

"Forget it," I tell him, "you can't win."

"We'll see about that," he says, "I can just make more dark rings!" He laughed wickedly and took off on his airdramon.

"And we'll just keep breaking them!" I exclaim as Sparkmon and I return to the church. "I hope everyone's okay."

As she gallops into the church, Davis is still hunched down digging through the rubble. "I'll be through soon, everyone!"

"Hey, Davis, take a break."

"Thanks, Haley." He looks up, "you made it!"

"Course I did."

"Oh, I missed it all, didn't I?"

"Uh-huh. Now you might want to get out the way."

Davis does so and Sparkmon backs up.

"STAR STREAM!"

The rocks heat up and burn away.

"Who-hoo, way to go, Haley!" Davis cheered. He picked up a bruised Veemon, but other than that, he was going to be okay.

"Is everyone still alive in here?" I ask as Sparkmon and I enter.

"We're fine, what happened?" Tai asks.

"I took care of it," I reply, "I don't think anyone will try to destroy this place again." I jump off Sparkmon and she de-digivolves back to Gemmon. "You rock, Gemmon! Well, you are a rock! Hey, I made a funny!"

"Let's go home," Tai says, blushing and reaching his hand to the back of his neck, "I have kinda a big game tomorrow." His eyes wander to Sora.

"Big game?" I ask, "don't you mean big date!? With Sora?"

"Huh?" Tai's mouth drops open and I walk back to the monitor to return back to the digidestined real world with Gemmon in my arms..

"Well, Haley, it was nice meeting you." Yolei bows her head to me as she clasped her hands.

"Yeah, you too," I smile and pat my hand on her back. "I'd better get going."

"Haley, no, don't go!" Davis cries and throws his arms around my waist. "Please stay a little longer!" Gemmon gasps and jumps from my arms.

"Davis…let…me…go!" I hiss, 'I can't be my least favorite has a crush on me! We'll, at least he's not hitting on Kari anymore…'

Davis finally lets go.

"How are you getting home?" TK asks.

I shrug, "I dunno. I was sucked through the TV and I got here, so I might have to go through the TV again." I look at Izzy, "well, can you help me?"

Izzy's mouth drops open, "what? Can someone leave me alone for just one minute?!! I'm tired of hearing the same thing over and over 'Izzy, can you help me with this? Izzy what's this? Izzy, what time is it?' Aughh!"

I blink and sweatdrop, "uh, never mind! Come on, Gemmon." I take her into her arms and I walk away to another room. It's the video club room. "I got in this world by myself, I can get out, by myself." I turn the TV on and wait for a signal.

"Hey, you want me to hit you with a soccer ball?" Davis asks.

"What good will that do?" I demand.

"Well, that's what happened when you got here," Davis replied coolly.

I laugh and the TV screws up again. "Guess that's my cue," I say.

"Bye, Haley!" everyone shouts to me.

"Bye everyone!" and I'm sucked into the TV as I'm waving goodbye. I'm going through the weird tunnel again. I watch my hands turn from cartoonish hands to real fleshy hands. I appear back in the living room, holding Gemmon

"Haley Dale, where have you been?" everyone demands. "And what is that thing?"

"You won't believe it, but I was on TV!"

How's that for adventure!? Review Please!