Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ gundam wing digimon style ❯ mission gone wrong ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Gundam Wing Digimon Style Chapter 1: Mission Gone Wrong
By: Ami Yuy
Dr. J limped into the room and called out for Heero. : No response: Dr. looked around and wondered where could of he went? Dr. J hears a voice behind him say, "turn around slowly old man." Dr. J slowly tuned around and saw Heero pointing a gun at him.
"What are you doing Heero?" Dr. J asked.
"None of your business."
"I make it my business."
"Very good Dr., that is what I would expect of you."
"What are you talking about silly boy?"
"I was testing you."
"Really that's a switch." I have something for you. Dr. J smiling as he gave Heero an envelope. On the envelope it said "CLASSIFIDE" in big red letters. Heero looked at it, took it and turned around and went to his room. He sat on his bed wondering what it was. He carefully opened the envelope. He pulled out three papers. The first one read:
Heero,
I believe that you are ready to handle most every problem in your way. So I have decided to give you your first assignment.
Heero looked away from the paper and gave a big "YES, ALRIGHT, I ACUALY GOT MY FIRST ASSIGNEMT! "Wait a min what is my assignment?" Heero looked at the paper and hesitated a second, then started to read some more.
DO NOT tell anyone about this especially Jade. IF you tell anyone about this you WILL be grounded for two weeks from any assignments.
Dr. J
Heero became worried that he couldn't keep his mouth shut. But he told himself "how hard can it be."
Heero heard a knock at the door. "How is it." Replied Heero. He quickly stuffed the rest of the papers back into the envelope and hid them under the pillow.
"Who do you think it is?" "It's Jade stupid!"
"We don't want any, you can go now."
"We? Who's in there with you Heero?"
"Nobody"
"Layer"
"NO I'm not!"
"Prove it."
"Fine come in then."
"Don't mind if I do."
"What a minute?"
"What's going on here?"
"Nothing"
"Um…OK."
"Can you get out of my room now."
"But…"
"Just get out."
"Fine." Jade left the room.
"That was close", said Heero.
"I wonder what's he's hiding", wondered Jade.
That night Heero got up out of bed and went down stairs to find Jade waiting for him. "What are you doing up at this time of night?"
"I couldn't sleep."
"Ya right, like I'm going to believe that."
"I need to go out and get some air, I'll be back soon so don't worry"
"Trust me I wont." Jade saw she Heero hop into his Gundam and take off. Jade knew that he was on mission, and he didn't want her to find out. She was wondering "why Heero, why not me?" "I had him beet in everything." So Jade was tiered of wondering why. So she climbed up into her Gundam. She turned on her tracker so she could see where he was going. Jade saw Heero land his Gundam in a near by forest.
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~*
Dr. J woke up and found that Heero was gone. "Good he followed the orders." As Dr. J was about to go back to bed he had a feeling he should go cheek-up on Jade, just in case. He looked in and saw a lump in the bed. "Now lets see." Dr. J peeked under the covers and looked. "PILLOWS, PILLOWS!" "DAMN IT SHE FOUND OUT, but how."
"I was sure that Heero wouldn't tell."
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~* "I'll land my Gundam then follow Heero to where ever he's going. Then I'll finally know what he's hiding." Jade landed far from where Heero landed his Gundam so he wouldn't suspect anything. "I know this place." "This is the place where they always have those concerts." "This is weird, even for Heero, a mission, here, no way." Jade opened the door to her Gundum and hopped out of it. She quietly sneaked around outside looking for a back door so she could get in. She finally found one, and went in side.
Jade looked around the corner and saw Heero with his gun out. He was ready to shoot a young man with blond hair, from the back. Just as Heero was going to pull the trigger, Jade tackled Heero to the floor. The boy turned around in shock, Jade took one look at him and thought he was such a dreamboat. "How, how could you of killed this man?" Asked Jade. "It's my job as a gundum pilot to fulfill my mission and my mission was to kill that man over there." Replied Heero.
"Do you even know what he's done to deserve to be killed? You don't do you? You were going to kill some person you don't even know! What if he did nothing and Dr. J made a mistake?" : silence: "I can't believe you Heero." Jade walked slowly out of the room. The young man followed Jade outside. She turned quickly around pointing her gun to his forehead. "Don't mess with me, OK." The man said nothing but smiled. He told Jade, "My name is Matt Ishida and you are?" Jade did not reply. "What's the matter? You do have a name don't you?"
"Yes" She replied. Jade blushed a little and tilted her head downward so Matt could not see her face. Matt asked again, "What is your name?"
"Jade." She said with her head down.
"That is a pretty name."
"Thank you um… Matt." Matt held out two tickets and said to Jade, "Here are two tickets to a concert tomorrow night?"
"Why are you giving these to me?"
"To say thank you that's all." By this time Jade was beet red in the face from embarrassment, and she took the tickets from his hand very slowly.
"Do you want to come with me to the concert tomorrow", asked Jade.
"I can't, I have things to do." The redness left Jade face and sorrow replaced it.
"Oh, ok I guess I'll se you later."
"I'm sure you will." Matt turned and went back into the room where Heero is. Heero told Matt, "Next time you wont be so lucky, Matt Ishida." Jade ran in and told Heero they needed to go. So Heero and Jade got back into their gundum's and went soaring off into the night sky.