Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Joe and Izzy's asmatic adventure ❯ block1 The Sex ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Whelp here it is my stupid story that my muse my muuse and my moose made me post I'm not responsible for any mental scaring you may get from this sorry excuse to for a story. If you didn't read the summary it has ayaoi lemon don't like don't read.

 

Disclaimer: I'm pij the muse!!!! Any who Eli does not own digimon but she does own me!!!

 

JOE AND IZZY'S ASMATIC ADVENTURE

 

It was all planned out tonight was the night that they would have mind blowing(AN:hehehe blowing!!) sex. The candles where lit and the music was playing.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

LEMON TIME

 

Izzy straddled Joe and looked into his eyes and asked "Are you sure your ready for this?" he wasn't even sure he was ready. Joe's eyes looked into Izzys. They were filled with lust, "yes I'm ready." "okay." was the lust filled answer. Izzy than preceded to take off Joe's clothes Izzy then grabbed the lube when Joe say this his breath seemed to catch in his throat he was really breath less. Was he supposed to be this breath less? He wasn't sure. Izzy than began to lubricate and stretch Joe, When he hit is prostate Joe's gasps became more frantic. Izzy than began to push him self into Joe after a short wait he began to thrust hard into Joe. After a bit he noticed that Joe's wasn't responding he looked up and saw that Joe was as blue as his hair. Joe had stopped flaing awhile ago. He cursed loudly before pulling out of Joe and calling the hospital.

 

 

 

Pij: that wasn't so bad was it??

 

Me: yes. Its crap!!

 

Muuse: The next part is really funny tho

 

Moose: how many parts are there?

 

Me: most likely 3 including this *sigh* Please review flames accepted also

 

 

EVERYONE: later days