Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Just Five Minutes ❯ Just Five Minutes ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Just Five Minutes

By

Matthew Henry

Note 1: "Digimon" and all related characters are the property of Toei Animation.

Note 2: The following was inspired by a sketch from the first season of MAD TV.

Daisuke is in an office talking to a psychologist.

Daisuke: So I finally realized that Hikari will never see me as more than a friend, but I can't seem to stop my fantasy about her being my girl. Then my sister Jun told me how you helped her get over Yamato. So can you help me?

Dr. Phil Lamar: You've come to the right place, Mr. Motomiya. With our help, your obsession with Ms. Yagami will over in just five minutes.

Daisuke: Really? Just five MINUTES?

Dr. Lamar: That's right. Just five minutes.

Daisuke: Great! Let's do it then!

Dr. Lamar goes over to the office door and opens it. In come two rednecks dressed as Hikari. Gentle banjo music starts playing.

Redneck #1: There's the boy what can't get over Hikari.

Redneck #2: He's a pretty one.

Redneck #1: He sure is.

Redneck #2: Let's get him!

Rednecks: YAHOO!

As the banjo music breaks into full swing, Rednecks jump on top of Daisuke. Dr. Lamar steps outside, closes the door behind, and starts looking at his watch.

One week later…

Daisuke is back in Dr. Lamar's office with his mother.

Mrs. Motomiya: And when Hikari came with Takeru to pick up Daisuke for the school festival, he took one look at her, got all panicky, and jumped out the window. And according them this isn't the first it happened.

Dr. Lamar: Don't worry ma'am. With our help, your son will stop jumping out windows in… Just… Five… Minutes.