Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Knowlege Looking in the Eyes of Love and Sincerity ❯ Knowledge Looking Into the Eyes of Love and Sincerity ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]




Knowledge Looking in the Eyes of Love and Sincerity




Knowledge Looking in the Eyes of Love and Sincerity
I do not own Digimon. It belongs to Toei and Bandai and all those other places I've forgotten. This is an Izzy/Yolei (Yoshiro or whatever) story by the way, so if you don't like that couple, then you don't have to read the story.
"Darn it!" Yolei scowled, typing on her homework assignment. "This can't be right," she began to do some changes and she couldn't make her mind on them. Although she was a computer whiz, she couldn't really seem to concentrate. Too much was on her mind.
"Hi Yolei, what are you working on?" Izzy asked, walking into the computer room.
"Just my assignment." She moaned, resting her chin on her fist. "Thought I'd stay after school and work on it. I'm not very happy with the way it's turning out though."
"Need some help?" he offered. He came up beside her and placed his hand on the back of the chair, his fingers dangling to her shoulder. He pointed to the screen, "hey, it looks okay to me."
She sighed, "I can't get it the way I want it to be."
"Well, maybe you can try this," he said and he gave her a few examples. Moments later, Yolei was happy with the way her assignment was turning out.
"Thanks, Izzy!" Yolei turned around and blindly kissed him on the cheek.
Izzy stood there stunned.
When Yolei realized what she had done, she immediately felt embarrassed. She had just kissed the Computer Club Captain! She should've known better.
"Sorry, Izzy," she mumbled, "I uh, better get going now."
Izzy watched her leave. Blushing, Izzy placed his hand over the spot where she had kissed him. He grinned without realizing it and turned around to the computer. She had left it on and didn't take her disk out or even grab her bag. He blinked, "uh oh, she forgot her stuff!"
Yolei began to run off down the hall and she passed the girl's room. Having a sudden impulse to clean her glasses, she went in. "I'm so stupid!" she shouted in a whisper. "What was I thinking?" she took her glasses off and her bandana. She ran the water over her lenses and put liquid soap on them. She ran water over them for about ten minutes. And wiped them dry with her bandana. She place her glasses back on her face. "Well, cleaning my glasses didn't work." She looked at herself in the mirror, "he's never going to talk to you again, Yolei. You really gotta think before you act!" then she stormed out of the bathroom and walked away to the double doors and stopped to slide down the wall as she began to cry. She heard footsteps.
"Oh good, you're still here," Izzy said, running to her side, "what's wrong?" he knelt down beside her.
"You have to ask?" she demanded, "why did you run over here in such a hurry?"
"You left the program running," he replied, "you probably wanted your disk, didn't you?" he handed it to her along with her backpack.
"Thanks."
"Yolei, what's the matter?" he repeated.
"I'm sorry I kissed you, Izzy," she replied, sniffing.
"Don't be," he said, "I'm not."
"You're not?" she asked, a faint smile appearing.
He shook his head, "actually, I'm flattered."
"You are?"
He nodded, "so you don't have to be crying." He leaned forward and took her glasses off. "You have pretty eyes, Yolei." He said as he wiped her tears away.
"Thanks, Izzy."
"Has many people seen you with your glasses off?"
She shook her head. "Just my family."
"So I'm the only one outside your family who has seen how pretty your eyes are. Well, I'd like to keep it that way." Then he put her glasses back on.
"You think I should get contacts?" she asked.
"No," Izzy said. "I say hide your pretty eyes until you want to the world to see them." Izzy shrugged. "Keep your eyes a secret."
She smiled. "You really think my eyes are pretty?"
"I know they are. I did have the crest of knowledge, Yolei." Izzy smiled back and returned the kiss he didn't have a chance to return when Yolei had kiss him before. He kissed her the same way she kissed him, on the cheek, softly. He sat back and stroke her purple hair. "You have pretty hair too."
Yolei blushed, "you do?"
"It's the color of my crest." He explained. (AN: That's one reason why I think they make a cute couple!)
"You," she began, unable to grasp what he was saying, "like…me?" she pointed to herself.
"Yes, Yolei," he took her hand and closed it in both of his, "I do. I wasn't so sure of anything else but this. You're pretty, you're smart, you're sincere and honest and caring." He smiled as he pointed his finger to her eyes. "And don't let anyone else tell you otherwise!"
Yolei sighed, bubbling with happiness. She leaned forward and threw her arms around him, thanking him a couple hundred times. Izzy rubbed her back as he held her.
After a moment, he pulled back and said, "Can I walk you home?"
"Sure," she said, "I'd like that."
He stood up and took her hand, pulling her up. He carried her books and they walked away from the school hand in hand.
The End!! Didn't know that Izzy had a sensitive, romantic streak in him, did you?!