Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Love in Two Unlikely Hearts ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Love in two unlikely Hearts

Disclaimer: I don't own digimon or its characters. I just like playing with them. I also like the idea of Daisuke/Ken together. It's just really cute.

Daisuke walked through the streets alone, wandering. His mind racing with thoughts. He didn't care which direction he went, he just wanted to get out and think. He walked to the school and decided to go inside. He went into the computer lab and turned one of the computers on. Seeing that the gate was opened, he went to the digiworld.

Ken watched Daisuke walking through a forest. He wanted to go to him to comfort the boy, but didn't know what Daisuke would do if he knew. He just sat there watching with a sad heart.

Daisuke came to a pond. Looked at its inviting waters. Why am I feeling this way? How can I feel this way? I love him but he hates me. III I love you Ken. Walking to the edge he throws himself into the freezing waters.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ken grabbed one of his Airdramon and raced over to the pond. He jumped into the waters and grabbed Daisuke's unconscience body and dragged it to the edged. He performed CPR and brought breathe back to Daisuke. He took him back to his fortress and warmed him back up.

Where am I? Daisuke woke and found himself very much alive and in a warm bed. He looked around his surroundings. The door creaked opened. "Oh, your awake." said a voice from the floor. Daisuke looked down and saw a kawaii looking digimon. " Who are you?" "I'm wormmon. I'll go tell Ken you're awake" The strange digimon left the room. Ken? Who is Ken? And why does this name sound familiar?

Ken walked into Daisuke's room carrying a tray with food and water. My poor Daisuke. He must be so scared and confused.

KEN?! The digimon Kaiser! Why is he carrying a tray? "What do you want? Why am I here? Why did you save me?"

"I didn't want you to die. I wanted to kill you!" Why did I say this. I want you to be ok, I want you to live. Why can't I say how I feel? Ken put down the tray on a table by the door and took out his whip. "Don't scream to softly or I won't have any fun." Why am I doing this? Ken started to whip Daisuke.

Daisuke tumbled to the floor away from Ken and the pain. I wish I would have drowned! The lashes kept coming and coming, but he didn't scream. He took them in silence, tears running down his face. "I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Daisuke screamed when he couldn't stand the pain anymore. He just had to let it out, it hurt to much. " I love you" he sobbed softly over and over again. The lashes stopped.

Ken couldn't believe what he was hearing. He loves me. He loves me! HE LOVES ME!! HE LOVES ME!!!!!!!!! The whip dropped out of his hand as Daisuke's words sank into him. Tears started to stream down his face. How could I do this to him? "I never wanted to hurt him. I love him." he said softly. Ken sank down beside Daisuke. "II I'm sorrryy..." He drew the boy to him and hugged him tight. "I love you, Daisuke" he whispered over and over into his ear.

Daisuke couldn't believe what was happening to him. He just let Ken hold him. Why is he doing this? A silent gasp escaped his lips as Ken's soft chant flickered into his ear. He he loves me me me tt to.... Daisuke looked up into Ken's face. He reached up and took off his glasses. He saw the other boy's tear soaked eyes and saw the love and feeling in them. the love and feelings for him and him alone. "I love you Ken Ichijouji."

"And I love you, Daisuke Motomiya" Ken met Daisuke's lips with a long, passionate, soft kiss.