Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Magical Girl Mimi ❯ In the Kitchen with Mimi ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SD-Digimon Emperor: [angry as hell] Dammit, what a stupid idea!!! WHO came up with that STUPID idea to kill those Guardian Tamers?!! If I ever find out who came up with it, I shall have his head!! OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!! HOW DARE THEY TAKE PIXIMON!! HE WAS SO CUTE!! [walks off, still ranting and complaining]

SD-Puppetmon & SD-Piedmon: *sweatdrop* ...

Magic Mirror: *grin* I would be happy to tell him HE's the idiot.

SD-Puppetmon & SD-Piedmon: *giant sweatdrop* ...

Magic Mirror: So... [shuffling a deck of cards] who's up for another game of poker?

Puppetmon: No, I think we have to worry about the boss...

Piedmon: *nod* Yes, we must get rid of that girl... She is a nuisance.



MAGICAL GIRL MIMI

written by K-chan

Episode Seven: In the Kitchen with Mimi



It was almost a typical Friday afternoon at school in class 6-A... except for the fact that the very popular, beloved and a little weird student (according to the less popular, less beloved and more weird students), Mimi Tachikawa, was not precent. Well, she was there in the morning but had an early dismiss because she was very special... and her mother's manager had several written pages from the woman herself that her daughter was to be released early that afternoon for a special surprise for all the students and viewers across the Kanto region of Japan.

Taichi and Sora, sitting on the sides of Mimi's empty desk, were frightfully worried and uncomfortable in their seats. It wasn't that their best friend wasn't with them, but of what had happened during the whole school week, including hours after school. It was an understatement to see it was stranger than normal, but... the two couldn't help but worry for their friend.

While everyone turned their attention to the front of the classroom, where Mitsuya-sensei was operating the television, Yamato was in the back, frowning and thinking about the events that began that Monday -- after the two Guardian Tamers had successfully stopped another digimon attack the previous day. He closed his eyes trying to make sense of it...


Monday morning... After another crazy Tachikawa driving action, Mimi was dropped off at school by her father. She slammed the car door shut and was walking away happily with all eyes on her. Her legs were moving all right, just in place, and the girl stopped, having noticed that she was still by her car. "Princess," her father called, rolling down the car window, "I think your skirt is caught in the door."

"Aaah, it is!" she giggled and reached her hand out to the door handle. She pulled it open just as several quick sounds were heard, like something was being struck into metal. When Mimi successfully freed her skirt, she closed the door, and her father drove off... with four kunais embedded on the car door.


Tuesday afternoon... Mimi was strangely tired and was sleeping away in class behind a book, during Mitsuya-sensei's English reading. Sor looked worried, wondering if she should wake up her friend or else she would get in trouble, while Taichi was staring at Mimi with a goofy smile. Yamato looked bored, rolling his eyes at Mimi's peaceful form. A mischievous idea formed in his head as he smirked and took the eraser from his pencil... and flicked it at Mimi's head.

She suddenly jumped to her seat with the English book and began to read it while everyone gawked at the girl's desktop with several shurikens sticking up from it. They were certain those sharp weapons weren't there before.


Wednesday late afternoon... A smiling Mimi was waving farewell to her classmates, strolling down the walkway, when she suddenly she tripped and fell forward, missing lots of daggers that found their new target in the trunk of a tree. Mimi proceeded to get up and brushed the dirt off her uniform, oblivious to the whole incident, while wide-eyed students stared at the tree in pain.


Thursday mid-morning... Mimi was in a hurry, running down the hallway with two big boxes in her arms while students, scattered along the way, watched the energetic girl run and was able to avoid the daggers that were assailing right after her from no where. Of course, she managed to remain unscathed, though the student body was something else, having been frightfully pinned to the walls by the small weapons.

Yamato glanced at the wall of trapped students and frowned. He, and many others, had witnessed all the school mishaps, and this was no accident, not that they could pinpoint who owned or threw these weapons, but the blonde had an idea that the Digimon Emperor had something to do with it. Now that their enemies knew that Mimi was a Guardian Tamer and targeting her, it was possible that her family and friends and innocent people will be struck soon too. And it didn't seem the girl even had a clue she was being targeted by assassins.

He returned to the classroom and saw Mimi helping out in the back with cleaning up. He walked over to her and tapped her shoulder. She turned around with a bright smile, "Ishida-kun! HI!"

"I need to talk to you," he said and turned around to let her know to follow him. She blinked and then walked after him to a secluded corner of the room. Some eyes were on them, but when Yamato gave them his deadly glare, they suddenly found floor quite interesting. "Have you noticed anything strange going on?" he inquired her.

"Strange?" she repeated, appearing thoughtful, "Well... Tai-chan has been eating less than usual lately."

"No!" he scowled and pulled her to the ground as shurikens flew over their heads and hit the bookshelves instead. Yamato peeked his head up over desk level and looked around, seeing nothing suspicious. He sat back down on the floor with a blinking Mimi and sighed, pointing up to the weapons that almost killed them, "I meant THAT strange thing. Don't you know someone's trying to kill you?!"

"Don't be silly!" she said casually, hoping to ease his worries because she didn't want someone else pulled into her problems. "Why would anyone want to hurt me? I don't have any enemies."

Frustrated that he wasn't getting through to her, he grabbed her shoulders and hissed, "BAKA! DON'T BE CARELESS!! THEY WANT YOU DEAD!!" She opened her mouth to tell him she would be fine, but because there was not a single worry on her face, he let her go and stood up, "Fine, do whatever. I don't even know why I bother." With that, he walked away, and Mimi watched him in silence.


In present time, Yamato was extremely bored while everyone's eyes were glued to the television set. He could care less about their free time for the rest of the afternoon because of some special show; his mind was more on where Mimi was and if she was all right. He shook his head fiercely, thinking that she probably wouldn't survive without his help, as he remembered the times when he was Lone Wolf saving her cute butt.

He froze and sweatdropped... that he actually thought her butt was cute. Disgusted with himself, he dropped his head on his desk, alarming the occupants of the room in surprise. Mitsuya-sensei looked frightfully worried at her blonde student, "Ishida-kun, are you all right?"

"I'm fine," he replied, straightened up. He decided to watch the television as he heard Taichi and Sora exchange a few words that dealt with Mimi. To his surprise as the special program came up, he and everyone saw their cheery Mimi standing behind a counter with a tall, smiling woman. The theme music played, and the words 'In the Kitchen with Misaki' appeared on the screen.

"Go~od afterno~on, everyo~one!" the woman greeted, and Yamato felt something dreadful in his stomach. She had sounded just like someone he knew... "Welcome to a special edition of 'In the Kitchen with Misaki' -- that's me!" she smiled, "Today, I'll be serving up several delicious snack treats for all the students out there! And here to help me is my daughter, Mimi!" Yamato's suspicions had been right... They were RELATED, and mother and daughter at that!

Mimi waved to the camera, "Hi~i~i~! I'm happy to be here with everyone, mama! I want to say a quick 'hi' to all my friends at Odaiba Elementary! Especially Sora-chan, Tai-chan... and Ishida-ku~un!!! I love you guys!!" The class exploded into cheers as the girl on television blew kisses to them and the audience. Yamato felt funny and partially hid his face in his hands.



The same cooking show was being watched in the dark castle of the Digital World with an emperor squinting his eyes behind his shades at the small television -- that belonged to Puppetmon (from last episode) -- screen while his two digimon servants peered over his head, wanting to watch too. The weight on his head became unbearable that he was pressed face flat on the floor while the digimons finally had a good view of the mother and daughter preparing to slice up some fruits.

The Magic Mirror on the wall was taking notes while the Emperor figuratively blew up, knocking Puppetmon to one wall and Piedmon to the opposite one, "CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TRYING TO WATCH?!! She is a cunning one... being able to avoid all of Ninjamon's assassination attempts."

"Or maybe she's VERY lucky," the mirror rolled his eyes.

"CUNNING!" he yelled, pointing at the girl on the tiny screen. He ran off and came back with a blackboard and chalk. He started to pathetically draw a stick representation of Mimi with a triangular body and an extremely large head. He continued to add in mean-looking eyes and fanged teeth, and in her hands were guns, and she wore combat boots. "SHE IS EVIL!! Those beady-looking eyes," he emphasized by darkening her eyes.

After a quick recovery from slamming into the walls, Puppetmon and Piedmon crawled back to their original spots and glanced at the blackboard... and then to the television... then at the blackboard... to television. "Funny," Puppetmon said, "she looks so much cuter on the screen."

"TV does that to you, idiot!" the Emperor thwacked him on the head with the black board.

"So is she an anorexic too?" Piedmon questioned, having stared at the stick-Mimi too long, and became confused to which one was the real Mimi. While the three were debating on the topic, the Emperor's reflection just shook his head and muttered something about wanting to end his misery than being trapped with three morons any longer.



To commemorate the cooking show's fifth successful year, Misaki Tachikawa happily suggested a mother and daughter special for the youngsters across Japan, and apparently the show was a hit with the majority of the schools tuning in to watch that free afternoon. Of course, the show was being broadcasted live, directly from Odaiba... within the Fuji TV Station.

"Remember," Mrs. Tachikawa said, putting two blocks of firm tofu into a food processor, and turned the machine on, "to thoroughly blend the tofu for a smooth texture. Now princess, you do the honors." Mimi nodded and poured in twelve ounces of melted chocolate and one tablespoon of vanilla extract. "Let the ingredients mix together for about two more minutes."

Mimi reached over to the side of the counter, grabbing a small pudding cup and a round tin with a laid in pie crust, "You can use either the pie crust to layer in the chocolate tofu or put it in these little cups. Either way, there still yummy!" Her mother finished pureeing the creamy ingredient and scooped a bit into the cup, "Just a little bit and then lay in some banana slices... like this." The girl put a few slices over the mixture and added more of the tofu mixture till it filled the cup.



"Gaa~a~a~awd..." the Digimon Emperor and company paused in their places -- which pretty much was a game of rock, paper & scissors to see who would have to go order for Chinese takeout while the others watch the show -- and were drooling, "that looks goo~o~o~ood!!" The Emperor seemed to be drooling the most that his cape became a giant bib than anything else.

"It's at a time like this," the mirror snorted, "that I'm glad I'm just his reflection."

While the three were preoccuppied, there was a small shadow zipping through the castle darkness until it stopped, kneeling behind the Emperor-tachi, and sweatdropped that they weren't paying attention to him when they had anticipated his arrival. "Your Majesty," he coughed.

"Boss," Puppetmon called, "Do you think we could kidnap the Guardian Tamer and have her cook for us?"

"We can even have her model some clothes for you," Piedmon piped in.

"Hmm... those are tempting suggestions," their master said to himself, "Oooh, wait! She's making something to drink! What is it... Strawberry-Banana Tofu Shake?! What is it with tofu?! WHAT IS TOFU?!!"

"It's that block of whitish-looking thing," the short digimon pointed out, "It stinks."

"I DIDN'T DO IT!" they all blurted, including the new mysterious, sweatdropping digimon, pinched their noses.

"Like I said before," the Emperor's reflection sighed, shaking his head, "they're retards."

The Emperor finally unglued his eyes from the television and glanced at their game, seeing that Puppetmon had lost with his paper hand, "Puppetmon, go order some lo mein... and don't forget my giant fortune cookie this time!"

"I want the sweet 'n' sour pork this time," Piedmon told him.

The sighing digimon had no choice but to obey. He got up and walked pass the kneeling digimon and said, "Hey, Ninjamon. You want anything?" The ninja digimon shook his head and watched the wooden digimon dragged himself out of the throne room.

"Aaah, good to see you, Ninjamon!" the young ruler smiled, walking over to his throne to sit. Unfortunately, he couldn't see the television from where he was at, so he snapped his fingers, and a ready Piedmon beckoned to his need by carrying the little electronic item from the middle of the room to the side of the throne and held it there for him.

"It sucks to be a digimon, huh?" the mirror remarked, though no one was paying attention to him, "and serving that idiot to boot."

"RIGHT!" the Emperor cackled, "The final part of my plan shall now be executed! That girl will be permanently exterminated! Isn't that right, Ninjamon?"

"Yes, Your Majesty!"

"But boss," Piedmon paused, trying to find more suitable words, but he ended up rather sincere, "That was the WHOLE plan... to kill the girl."

"Right," he murmured, "Okay, we SERIOUSLY take her out THIS time! Those other times don't count. They were... err, just practice missions! Hey, Ninjamon's the best ninja around here, kay?! He knows what he's doing."

Piedmon thought for a bit and then said, "Well, if she happens to survive, why don't you take her mother hostage or something?"

"Aah, a great idea!" Ninjamon praised. The Digimon Emperor glared at Piedmon for coming up with an idea he should've thought of and taken credit for. "I will not fail this time, Your Majesty!" he bowed and faded into the DARK darkness. The departure of the ninja digimon was overlooked because the Emperor was still angry over what Piedmon had said and took out a long whip. The clown-looking digimon gulped, backing away with the television, as his master looked VERY evil with a whip in his hand.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" echoed Piedmon's cry inside the castle as crazy cackling followed.



<< EYE-CATCH: Mimi and Yamato are in the kitchen, cooking up a delicious meal, but in her cheeriness, her arm bumps into a worried Yamato, who's about to spill a bowl of mixing. Lillymon is in the background, trying to put out a blazing fire. >>



Well, back to Fuji TV Station as the mother and daughter team moved on to their next exciting recipe that had nothing to do with tofu! "While mama starts her fruit pie," Mimi smiled, getting the boiled kettle from the gas stove, "I'll show how to make an easy, sweet drink that is Iced Green Apple Tea!" She paused and looked around for something, still holding onto to the kettle, while her mother was searching for something too.

Mimi found some bags of green tea and reached for them across the counter, moving from her original spot... when suddenly a knife pierced the center of the kettle and the hot water leaked through the hole into a big pitcher just beneath it. The audience was overwhelmed with silence as they tried to figure out where the knife had come from and if it was part of the show.

After getting the teabags, Mimi looked at the leaking kettle and blinked at it. "Aaah, perfect!" Mrs. Tachikawa shouted with glee as she pulled the weapon from the kettle, "I was looking for a knife to slice the fruits with!" She happily continued with her fruit pie, "Now don't be shy, and add chopped pecans, shredded coconuts and raisins to the mix! It'll add texture to the bite!" She took a handful of sliced and diced fruits and plopped them in another pie crust. She sprinkled the top with coconuts and pecans before showing it to the camera, "Isn't it gorgeous?!"

"VERY, mama!" the girl giggled, pouring the rest of the boiling water into the pitcher of green teabags until it fille two-thirds of the way. "Now to make it sweet, I need... some honey." There wasn't any honey on the counter, "Mama, where's the honey? I thought we had some out."

"Oh... sorry, princess. The crew must've taken it during lunch. They just love honey in their tea!" She gestured her head to the pantry, "There should be more in the back."

Some more daggers were thrown as Mimi had just left her spot, walking off to the left side with a trail of various weapons following, and the audience gaped in silence. "Oopsie, my shoelaces are untied," she said, kneeling down to tie them, while a huge butcher knife struck the cupboard over her head. She stood up and opened the cupboard to get the honey, oblivious to the horde of weapons decorated on it.



Meanwhile at Odaiba Elementary School, classroom 6-A was filled with the similar silence as the studio at Fuji TV Station. Their eyes were huge, bugging out at the television monitor, and their mouths hung to the floor in disbelief. They had thought it was some sort of joke that happened during school, but it was rather serious now that it was clear someone was trying to kill their classmate... and live on national television! And strange how no one was stopping the show at all, or was this part of the show to get even higher ratings?!

Taichi and Sora glanced at each other, very worried for their friend's safety. They were about to say something when Yamato suddenly stood up, pounding a fist on the desktop, "THIS IS STUPID!" He couldn't believe Mimi was still letting it happened after their little talk. She was either totally stupid, or very smart by throwing off her enemies, but he stuck with the former thought.

Mitsuya-sensei was almost in tears at her student's sudden outburst, "Ishida-kun... are you all right? I'm... I'm sorry if you don't want to watch TV... but... I'm SO SORRY!" She began to cry in class as the female students tried to calm her down. Everyone -- except Taichi and Sora -- glared at a sweatdropping Yamato.

"Err..." he began, heading towards the doorway, and bowed, "Sorry, Mitsuya-sensei, but I have to go! There's an emergency... BYE!" He ran out the door, leaving Taichi and Sora halfway out of their seats.

"WeHaveToGoTooMitsuya-sensei!" they said hastily and rushed after Yamato, leaving their teacher to cry even harder at her students apparently ditching class. By the time they exited the building, they didn't see their blonde classmate anywhere. "Where the hell is he?!" Taichi shouted, "I mean, he only left a few seconds before we did!"

"I know... it's like he can fly or something," Sora said, starting to run with Taichi off the school compound, "Ishida's hard to read, but I think he's really worried about Mimi."

"Yeah, right!" the boy snorted, "It's probably an excuse for him to ditch school."

Sora sighed, shaking his head, "Well, we have to get to the TV station! I hope Mimi'll be okay!"



The pink leather on the backpack ripped apart, revealing a heavy breathing Lillymon stumbling out and then falling to the tiled floor. The fairy just laid there, staring at the ceiling after spending the last twenty minutes trying to get out of Mimi's enclosed accessory. Her friend had been so wrapped up in the show that she had forgotten about the little digimon trapped inside of the thing. After a three-minute rest, she sat up and eventually fluttered into the air.

The room was empty like it had been for a while, so she flew through the space at the bottom of the door and went in search of Mimi. The only problem for her was... she didn't know where to find Mimi. There were so many hallways and so many people scattered about that she had to sneak around to avoid getting caught.

She went from one hall to another, like an endless maze, until a gloved hand appeared from nowhere and grabbed her. She couldn't scream because it had practically clamped over her head too. When she saw the culprit, she wasn't sure if she would not scream because it was Lone Wolf. "Where's Tachikawa?" he asked in a hush tone as he released her.

"I'm trying to look for her," she snapped, not appreciating his handling of a beautiful fairy digimon. "I was stuck in the dressing room until now." He then leaned close to the fairy and sniffed her, causing her to reel in disgust, "Eeewe, you are SO not my type."

"You've been hanging around her too much," he snarled, "I was only picking up her scent." With WEREGARURUMON's form, he was able to use the familiar fragrance that Mimi usually wore and tracked her down to the main studio, where the show was still in progress. After Lone Wolf had related his suspicions to the fairy, he and Lillymon remained off the set and away from anyone's view as they surveyed the area, searching for anyone suspicious-looking.

Nothing seemed weird in the audience, so he checked the crew... There were five camermen, where two were pointed towards the audience and the other three were focused on the two hostesses. Lone Wolf narrowed his eyes when he saw the short, middle one grinned, revealing a fang tooth. Everyone was absorbed in Mrs. Tachikawa's fruit pie that they didn't see they four gleaming kunais in the man's hand.

Lone Wolf saw Mimi standing in the open by the wall oven and knew that was it. As fast as he could, he jumped out there, diving at Mimi, and shoved her to the floor, which inadvertantly surprised Mrs. Tachikawa who fell to the floor, just as the kunais went straight through to the oven, igniting the equipment to a blaze. The oven burst into huge flames as the three on the floor crawled away from the danger. The crowd and crew panicked as they tried to get people out safetly.

"Wha-what's going on?!" Mimi's mother asked nervously, "This wasn't part of the special! Or was it?! I'd wish someone would tell me before hand!" The placed started to fill up with smoke as everything went strangely haywired. Some of the crew found their star chef and helped her out of there, "PRINCESS! Where are you?! Say something, honey!"

"I'm sure Mimi's fine!" someone reassured her," She probably escaped already."

Off to the side by the dining table, Mimi was coughing from all the smoke as she felt someone helped her up, "Lone Wolf?!"

In his anger, he yelled at her, "BAKA! YOU'RE TOO CARELESS! THEY'RE TRYING TO KILL YOU!!" She suddenly froze and stared at him as if his words finally hit her. "Quit sitting there! We've gotta get out of here!" he told her, grabbing her hand, and pulled her up.

"I DON'T THINK SO!" growled a voice... that belonged to Ninjamon. Lone Wolf flinched when a katana slit the surface of his right arm. He couldn't see who the attacker was with the smoke, but he grabbed Mimi and hit the floor just as, "NINJA KNIFE THROWING!" The flying daggers struck the floor after Lone Wolf and Mimi holding onto each other rolled away from the danger. They found themselves tucked away behind the audience seats, where Mimi was lying on top of Lone Wolf.

"There you are!" Lillymon hovered over them, pleased that she had finally found them but also worried for their situation. She didn't hesitate to merge with the Digital Key, and Mimi summoned KUWAGAMON's powers while Lone Wolf took STINGMON's. The pair flew up to the ceiling, busting through the floor that surprised the people on the next one, who were trying to evacuate the building. They zipped through the hallway, carrying a few people, and made it safetly outside.

The fireman and policeman reached to the station in time and were already doing their jobs in helping people and putting out the fire in the main studio, though the two Guardian Tamers had a more serious problem with a smirking camerman standing at the top of the building. He laughed and then leapt into the skies and did amazing flips, jumping off one lightpost to another until he was running along the neighboring building, Odaiba's Aqua City.

Mimi and Lone Wolf flew after him, but the man was too fast for them, hopping over the cars parked on the roof parking lot. He bounded off the roof and continued towards the water edge, where crowds of people were watching in amazement as they thought it was some kind of show being filmed. The man then jumped high into the air, turning around to face the flying Guardian Tamers, and smirked. It appeared like he was drifting in mid-air when in a sudden poof of smoke, several shurikens flew out at them. They dodged the attack, and Lone Wolf charged straight into the cloud of smoke with his fist ready to strike, but he went right through it.

Mimi turned around and spotted the ninja digimon -- a shrimpy, round thing -- posing on a tree top. "For such a little thing, you're causing a lot of trouble," she remarked. "RAZOR CLAW!" She swung her arm at him, and a blast of air pressure raced at her target, but it wasn't fast enough for the quick ninja. She suddenly found him leaping through the air at her with katana in hand, but he couldn't attack when Lone Wolf intervened, matching his hard fist against the metal blade. A blast of energy pushed them apart as both restrategized.

Ninjamon raised to fingers before him, summoning his ninja skills, "KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!" This certain 'Shadow Clone Skill' surpasses the ordinary 'Clone Skill' by allowing the shadow clones to actually fight back with intense energy as the original caster.

"Dammit, this isn't good," Lone Wolf muttered, switching Digital Coins, "I summon the Digital Monster... AIRDRAMON!..."

Mimi followed his tactic, "I call upon the Digital Monster... PIXIMON!"

"DIGITAL ASSIMILATION" they both shouted, assimilating to their new digimons.

"PSY BOMB!" She immediately attacked with however many exploding clones of hers that she could make because of her weak level, and then she personally attacked Ninjamon's shadow clones with her spear.

"SPINNING NEEDLES!" A hurricane of deadly needles pierced through a group of shadow clones. Their two signature attacks took down most of the clones, narrowing it down to a few that they could easily elminate and find the original Ninjamon. Lone Wolf blocked an oncoming katana and used his other hand to summon his needle attack to rid the skies of his half. The shadow clone that he was up against grinned, and he knew that was the real one. He raised his leg to kick, but Ninjamon disappeared, moving too fast for his eyes to keep up.

Ninjamon reappeared behind a surprised Lone Wolf and thrusted the katana towards him. Lone Wolf quickly reacted, but a bit too late as the blade into his right side. As he plummeted to the waters below, he blasted the ninja with the needles, causing the wounded digimon to make a hastily retreat. Ninjamon didn't get a chance to escape when he heard... "GIGA-SMASH!" He became a Digital Coin, falling into Mimi's hands. She then saw Lone Wolf falling towards the water, and it felt like time had slowed down as she watched his body make a huge splash.

"YAMATOOOOOOOOOO??!!" she cried, plunging into the water after him.



"AAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA!!" came the Digimon Emperor's laughing voice echoing in the dark castle. Puppetmon and Piedmon had earplugs on as they watched the female Guardian Tamer diving into the waters after her partner and chowed down on their Chinese dinner. They were sort of sad that the cooking show ended before they got the last recipe... and also that Ninjamon was now a Digital Coin, but the mission was a success -- at least half a success because they thought that the male Guardian Tamer would not make it out alive.

"Since that's over," Puppetmon began, "Let's watch some more Pokemon."

Piedmon agreed and flipped the channel on their mini-television, "But we're watching the first episode of 'Naruto' on Friday."

"FINALLY!" the Emperor continued to laugh, standing by the tall window with arms raised into the air like he was some sort of god, or mad scientist. "One Guardian Tamer down! I preferred the girl, but... who cares! I knew my plan would work!!" He turned around dramatically... with a really small cape -- because it shrunk in the wash -- and pointed to his digimon servants, who were singing along with the Pokemon theme song.

He sweatdropped, "Uuh... maybe later." He resigned his current thought and joined them in dinner and some anime.



If the Digimon Emperor and his intellectually-challenged digimons had seen anymore of what happened after Mimi dived into the water, they would realize that their celebration came too soon. Mimi pulled herself from the water, coughing and gurgling the water out of her mouth, as she held onto an unconscious Lone Wolf. She began to swim to the shore, where she saw Taichi and Sora running along the side.

With all her strength, Mimi managed to get herself and Lone Wolf to shore, and her friends help them. Sora stared wide-eyed at the male Guardian Tamer's wounds, and her hands trembled as she reached for the katana still in his side. She turned away, not able to pull it out, so Taichi did the honors, being careful not to hurt the boy. Lone Wolf flinched and slowly became aware of his surroundings, seeing blurs of Sora and Taichi standing over him. And Mimi soon came into view, hovering over him worriedly.

"Lone Wolf, can you hear me?" she sniffled.

"Take off your shirt, Tai," Sora said, and the boy flustered and stepped back in surprise. She rolled her eyes, trying to hide her blush, "Uugh, I didn't mean it THAT way. He's bleeding, so we need something to bandage him up." He nodded and complied, giving the shirt to her. She ripped it into long strips as Mimi helped Lone Wolf sit up. The girls cleaned the wound and bandaged it around his body.

Feeling a little better, he stood and turned away while the others watched him. Taichi frowned and was about to say something about his ungrateful attitude when Sora nudged him to be quiet. Mimi stepped up to Lone Wolf, who turned to her and said quietly, "Thanks." She wanted to say more to him, but he abruptly took off to the skies.

Mimi sadly watched him leave while her friends stepped up next to her, placing a comforting hand on her shoulders. She smiled faintly to them, but suddenly the three of them were blinded by flashing lights. They turned around and saw several cameras flashing in their faces... They screamed and jumped in the water, attempting to swim away from the crazy crowd.


TO BE CONTINUED...

Lillymon: See! I knew Lone Wolf was Ishida!

Mimi: Wow, who would've thought! Even now, it's still unbelievable!

SD-Yamato: [looks annoyed] What?! Why's it so hard to believe I'm a Guardian Tamer?! You think I'm not cut out to be one?!

Mimi: No, it's not that... [looks closely at a nervous and blushing SD-Yamato] But I'm happy you're Lone Wolf!

SD-Lillymon, SD-Yamato & SD-K-chan: [puzzled, blinking at her] Why?

SD-Mimi: *smile* Because... you're cute!

[SD-Lillymon & SD-K-chan facefault while a blushing SD-Yamato is annoyed, looking away.]

Mimi: [asking innocently] Heroes are supposed to be cute in these magical girl series, ne?! Ne?!

SD-Lillymon: *groan* That shouldn't be even a topic to be talked about. Let's just deal with the Digimon Emperor. Despite what he emailed us an episode ago, I'm certain there will be another digimon attack somewhere... along the Sumida River. We've gotta find out where it is before it's too late!