Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Miracles of Birth ❯ : Tournament pt 2: More Digital Rumble ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Miracles of Birth
By matn90
Disclaimer: I don't own anything I don't own.
I see everyone liked the battles, and the flashback. I was going to use that whole “play dead” thing for Gabumon, since he's either a Dog or a wolf I don't know which, and it made sense, but then I figured it would be funnier with Agumon. And yes, SPAM is evil.
 
Reviews: 13 (That's cool alright)
 
Anyway, Veemon battles in this one then a battle suggested by Dragonburn and then Nayuri occurs.
 
This is speech in normal tone.
 
This is speech in thought.
 
Read on!
 
Chapter 3: Tournament pt 2: More Digital Rumble
 
Soon the fights got harder, already Hawkmon and Biyomon were out and the others were pushing it to make sure they would make it.
 
“These guys are tough.” Said Gabumon sweating after coming back from his victory from a Palmon (Not Mimi's).
 
“Yeah, but we can take it.” Said Veemon with Gabumon nodding.
 
“Will Veemon and Bearmon come to the arena. Your fight is next!”
 
“Wish me luck!” Said Veemon giving a V for Victory.
 
“Go get them bud!” Cried Davis also giving a V for Victory.
 
Veemon nodded till he saw Salamon (Gatomon's Rookie form and this is not Sally, Patamon's girlfriend) looking up at him and said, “They say a kiss brings good luck.”
 
Veemon smiled as he picked the dog rookie and kissed her on the cheek then put her down gently.
 
He then got on the arena and faced his opponent. He looked like a brown bear cub the same hight as him, he had blue belts around his claws and a large belt went across his top left shoulder to his right waist side, finally he had a blue cap with the crown facing the opposite way, on the brim it said “Bears”.
 
Digi-Analyzer
 
Name: Bearmon
 
Level: Rookie
 
Attribute: Vaccine
 
Type: Animal Digimon
 
Info: A strong hearted Digimon who is loyal to his friends till the end and will fight till he's down or his enemey is. First appered in the game Digital World 3 as Kumamon. Later appered in the 7th Digimon Movie Island of the Lost Digimon.
 
Attaks: Bear Claw
 
End Digi-Analyzer
 
“Ready to have your ass handed to ya?” Said the Bear cracking his claws.
 
“Naw I think I'm going to have a fur coat.” Said Veemon cracking his knuckles.
 
“Ready! GET IT ON!”
 
Both rookies darted forward and puched at the same time hitting the fist at the same time. Then Veemon performed a roundhouse kick, but Bearmon ducked. But then Veemon did a spinning back kick when Bearmon got up and knocked him back.
 
Bearmon got up quickly and shouted, “Bear Claw!” and dashed at Veemon knocking him in the face with his claw.
 
Veemon stumbled back only to feel an upper cut knock him a few feet.
 
Veemon got up and shouted, “Not bad. Try this!”
 
Veemon then started to dash at Bearmon and waited till Bearmon shouted, “Bear Claw”.
 
He ducked the claw and then grabbed the arm. Then he elbowed Bearmon in the ribs stunning him for a bit before giving him a Judo throw to the ground with Bearmon's arm.
 
The bear digimon gave a small yell of pain as he felt his back slam into the arena floor. Veemon wasn't done yet however as he then started spin Bearmon around and around with his arm till he threw him near the edge.
 
Damn! If I fall off I lose! Got to stop myself from falling! Though Bearmon in the air.
 
Bearmon then fell on the arena and started to roll near the edge, but he used his claws at the last second to stop himself.
 
“I'm not done yet!” Cried Bearmon.
 
“Vee-Headbutt!”
 
BAM!
 
“Now you are.” Said Vee as he saw Bearmon fall out of the arena.
 
“Winner! Veemon!”
 
Veemon gave a Victory sign before heading back to the others.
 
Meanwhile, in the shadows a Digimon was grinning, “Well let's see how far you go before I make my entrence Vee.”
 
***
 
“Will Palmon and Tentomon please stand up for your match!”
 
“Good luck Palmon!” Cried Mimi and Micheal cheering her on.
 
“I will! I just wish Flora was here.” Said Palmon wondering where her girlfriend was. After all she promise to be here.
 
“I'm right here silly!”
 
Palmon happly turned to see her Floramon girlfriend behind her. The hugged each other trying to feel the others body heat.
 
“If you win I'll give you a kiss.” Said Flora releasing the hug.
 
Palmon smiled as she head up to where Tentomon was waiting.
 
Tentomon knew he was at a disadvantage, even though he could fly Palmon's Poison Ivy attack could catch him.
 
Guess I have to find a way to get by that.
 
“Begin!”
 
“Super Shocker!” Shouted Tentomon attacking as soon as possible.
 
Palmon side stepped and shouted, “Posion Ivy!”
 
Her claws then started to be used as whips as she tried to smack Tentomon around and was succeding.
 
Tentomon was knocked around from side to side and was getting dizzy a little. He then grabbed one of the claws and slashed it with one of his own. Palmon gave a yell as she retreated her claws and started to rub them. Tentomon then wasted no time shouting, “Super Shocker!”
 
Got her! Thought Tentomon as he saw her get hit. But then she recovered quickly and launched another Poison Ivy attack, but Tentomon had no choice but to head into the air. She smirked, this was what she was waiting for.
 
She launched Poison Ivy after Poison Ivy as she tried to grab Tentomon in the air, but the Insectoid Digimon was faster. She then got an idea.
 
“Hey Tentomon! Theirs a cute Female Tentomon checking you out!” Cried Palmon.
 
This got his attention faster then a bee with flowers, “REALLY? WHERE?” Screamed Tentomon looking everywhere till he relized it was a trick, but it was too late. Palmon got him with her Poison Ivy attack.
 
Izzy smacked his head with his hand, “How could he fall for a stupid mistake like that? I'm not even that gulible!”
 
“Hey Izzy, a smart girl who's from Collage is checking you out.” Said Ken.
 
“Huh? Where!” Cried Izzy looking around.
 
“Not that gulible” huh? Yeah right. Thought everyone else outside the arena.
 
Meanwhile, Tentomon was trying his hardest to fly out of the clutches of Palmon's claws while Palmon tried to real him it with them. Both Digimon started to sweat as they each tried to pull or push away from the other.
 
Palmon was gettting tired, she felt like she couldn't keep up, but then she heard Flora in the stands shout, “Come on! You can do it Palmon!”
 
This gave Palmon a bit more energy as she then got an idea and started to spin around. Thus Tentomon also started to spin since he was still trapped in Palmon's Poison Ivy attack in mid air. Palmon kept spinning and spinning and spinning. Tentomon kept getting dizzy and dizzy and dizzy.
 
“IZZY! STOP THIS CRAZY THING!!!!” Cried Tentomon feeling green.
 
Finally, Palmon gave one last spin before letting go of Tentomon and he went sailing into the air screaming.
 
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!”
 
BAM!
 
Tentomon smacked into a tree and fell to the ground with those anime circles in his eyes.
 
“Tentomon! You o.k.” Said Izzy coming to his partners side.
 
“I'm fine Izzy, but I didn't now you had 4 other twin brothers with you.” Said Tentomon still dizzy.
 
Izzy smirked as he picked him up.
 
“Winner! Palmon!”
 
Floramon and Mimi cheered for joy while Micheal clapped.
 
Palmon then walked over to Floramon and said, “How about that reward now?”
 
Floramon grined as she then started to make out with Palmon.
 
Many the male digimon started to whistle and hoot till they felt the wrath of all the female digimon.
 
***
 
Everyone passed the next round and contuinued to the next. However, Gomamon, Palmon, and Wormmon were knocked out by their opponints and lost.
 
Everyone at this time was looking at the fight that was going on now. It was between a female Elecmon against a Digimon no one has ever seen before.
 
He was around Renamon's height and looked like a purple wolf. He had red eyes, purple fur with white fur on his chest hair, had black belts around his arms with black gloves that showed he had sharp claws. He had white pants that had also a lot of belts on and finally boots that had purple metal claws for toes.
 
Digi-Analyzer
 
Name: Strabimon
 
Level: Rookie
 
Attribute: Unknown
 
Type: Wizard Hybrid Digimon
 
Info: Not much is known about him. However, he is the rookie form of Lobomon like Flamemon to Agunimon, but unlike Flamemon he never appered in the series.
Attaks: Licht Nagel, Licht Bein, Licht Stab
End Digi-Analyzer
 
(Yes I will use some Season 3 and 4 elements in future chapters for my series)
 
While the Elecmon was all brused and worn out, Starabimon wasn't even breaking a sweat. He had his arms crossed while waiting for his opponent to strike.
 
The Elecmon gave a loud cry and started to charge while shouting, “Super Electric Strike!”
 
The lightning headed stright for Starabimon, but he easly dodeged it and started running as well. He then shouted, “Licht Bein!”
 
His right leg started glowing white with bright light till he kicked Electmon with it into the air and it went sailing. He didn't stop there, he jumped up and equally reached the same hight and shouted, “Licht Nagel!” This time one of his arms glowed with white light and he slashed her where she fell down and was knocked out before she landed on the arena hard.
 
“Winner! Starabimon!”
 
Starabimon just walked off the arena to his partner.
 
“Who was that guy?” Asked Cody.
 
“I don't know, from what I see he's an American.” Said Joe.
 
Indeed he was, he had brown hair. Blue eyes, looked American, and had only a black T-shirt and jeans on. They saw him nod to his partner and both of them focus on the next fight about to take. Cody noticed they were both studing the fight itself as well as the winners.
 
“That guy….he feels a bit…..weird.” Said Cody.
 
“What ya mean Cody?” Asked Armadillomon.
“Nothing. Never mind.”
The last match of the round was about to begin. This time it was two Digimon who DNA Digivolved with each other. Armadillomon vs Patamon.
“Stay focused Armadillomon.” Said Cody.
“Good luck Patamon.” Said T.K.
“You got it!” Both Digimon said to their partners.
“Digimon ready? Begin!”
“Boom Bubble!” Said Patamon who took a big breath of air and shot it out!
Armadillomon smiled calmly as the attack hit…..and did no damage what so ever.
Uh oh. Thought both T.K and Patamon. Unlike their other opponents who were easy bunch, Armadillomon was too heavy to be moved or hurt by a bubble of air.
Okay, let's try ramming! Thought Patamon as he flew straight at Armadillomon.
“HAI YAH!” Shouted Patamon who headbutted into Armadillomon, but then hurt his head doing so and fell to the floor cluching his nogen that was red and had a big bump.
“Owwwwwwwwwwwwwww.” Said Patamon rubbing it.
“You O.K.” asked Armadillomon.
“Yeah….I'm fine.” Said Patamon.
“O.k.” Said Armadillomon.
Patamon then said, “Aren't you going to attack?”
Armadillomon srugged and said, “Why bother. You can't hurt be because of my shell while I can. Doesn't seem to fair huh? Besides your doing a great job on hurting yourself.”
True. Thought everyone.
“Yeah, I guess I pritty much lose huh?” Said Patamon.
 
“I guess.” Said Armadillomon
“Winner….Armadillomon.”
That was the lamest fight I had ever seen. Thought everyone.
Yeah I know it was lame, but the author is up late a night making this and wants to skip along to next one.
As the tournament rounds got higher and higher the Odabia Digimon became thiner and thiner. The only ones left now were Veemon, Agumon, and Gabumon.
“Next up Ryudamon vs Veemon!”
“I'm up again!” Said Veemon getting ready.
“Just watch out for this guy Veemon. He's really good and-“
“Ah don't worry Izzy. I'm sure my man Veemon can handle anything.” Said Davis giving the dragon a noogie.
“Ow! Hey! Davis that hurts!” Said Veemon trying to get away. Everyone else laughed.
“Well, good luck anyway.” Said Izzy.
“Yeah, because maybe you and me can fight and we'll see who's the better Digidestined Leader Digimon.” Said Agumon.
“You got it!” Said Veemon heading up to the arena to face his opponent. But one look was enough for Veemon to know he should have listened to what Izzy was saying.
He was large for a rookie digimon, he looked like a yellow dragon, but on him was Samurai armor that went from head to his back to his tail. He had a Samurai helmet on that had a golden V on it with some designs on it.
Digi-Analyzer
 
Name: Ryuudramon
 
Level: Rookie
 
Attribute: Vaccine
 
Type: Dragon Beast Digimon
 
Info: This dragon digimon wears samurai armor and follows the Bushido code like any Samurai. He respects strong warriors and will gladly die in battle for the sake of his allies. He appears in the Digimon card game, Digimon Chronicle, and the D-Cyber manga as the partner of Masuken Kana.
Attaks: Katana attack and Helmet Reversal
End Digi-Analyzer
 
“Ready! Begin!”
 
Veemon got into a fighting stance.
 
“So….you are the famous Veemon…..” Said Ryuudramon with a devilish smile.
 
Veemon got ready for what ever his opponient was going to throw at him…….
 
“……IT'S AN HONOR TO MEET YYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!” Shouted the samurai dragon digimon with happyness.
 
…..except for that.
Veemon just looked at him like he was mad.
“What….” Said Davis.
“…the….” Said Matt.
“…..hell?” said Gomamon.
“I have heard stories about you being a true and honorable fighter!” Shouted Ryuudramon looking up into the sky, “The dream of a samurai is to fight with pure honor and skill! And after seeing you battle here today I can see you are worthy of the most honorable samurai! THUS I SALUTE YOU VEEMON WITH ALL MY HONOR!!!!!!!” Shouted Ryuudramon as saluted with tears falling from his eyes as Sakura petals fell from nowhere as well as the large Kanji Symbol of Honor appering behind Ryuudramon, not to mention a gong banged.
“Where did that Kanji symbol come from?” Said Ken.
“Where did those Sakura petals come from?” Asked Sora.
***
“Where did that gong come from?” Said Joe.
They then all looked at Gomamon holding a small gong and a small mallet.
“O.k. sorry that was me.” Said Gomamon nervously rubbing the back of his head.
“Well if all this is done can we get back to the fight?” Asked Veemon.
“Of course! Straight into battle young Samurai! SOU!” Said Ryuudramon charging head on.
End chapter
Well, that ends this chapter. In the next chapter Xee finally shows up. I bet you all knew that however.
The Palmon vs Tentomon battle was suggested by Dragonburn.
The Armadillomon vs Patamon battle was suggested by Nayuri.
Starabimon, Bearmon, and Ryuudramon are all ready Digimon. Don't belive me look them up.
Read and Review
Later