Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ My Pain be gone ❯ My Pain be Gone ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
My pain be-gone

A short (Relatively) fic by Correlation-X


"Deeply I am plunged into the infinite sadness that is to be my hell",Davis thought to himself as the black coffin with decorative flowers slowly lowerred into the ground.
It was a day full of sadness and memories to be recollected.A sad day with weather to match.The soft drizzle trickled down many umbrella's and also wet many people.A strong wind was blowing,sweaping the droplets under the black umbrella's rendering them quite useless.Davis stood and watched the coffin,sinking deeper and deeper into the earth.The rain trickled down from his forehead to the tip of his nose where it formed a drop.With every breath he took the drop fell to the soaked ground between his feet.
Mrs Kamiya threw a last flower into the hole.Kari's farther comforted her as they slowly started walking away.Tai too departed the new grave holding an umbrella above his brown hair.He slowly walked over to Davis while wiping something from his eye.Davis looked up to see a red-eyed Tai staring him in the face.

"Are you coming later" ,Tai asked softly .
"I'll see.." ,Davis replied already having made his mind up on not going to the dinner at the Kamiya's.
Tai give a small nod,turned and walked away.

Everyone had left and the coffin was already coverred up.Davis knelt next to the gravestone.He read the words on it.
"In loving memory,Kamiya Hikari."
A lone tear made it's why down his cheek.He removed a single red,thornless rose from his jacket and placed it delicately on the ground.
"Oh Kari,why did you have to leave me"


Davis layed face down on his bed.It was soaked with salty tears and his eye's hurt.But he did not care.
"Why ?" He questioned himself,over and over,and then again.
"There was so much that I wanted to tell you Kari." He sniffled again.
"There was so much that I had planned.Why does remorse always come to late.You were the one Kari.The one and only. "
He turned upside now and faced the ceiling.
"Now my dreams are shattered into a thousand running tears ,the tears of blood I now bleed.The tears of respite. "

He felt thirsty and got up to get himself some water.He drank.An insane thought crossed his mind.Step by step he walked over to his farthers study.Standing by the desk he openned the second drawer from top.The cold steel felt so comfortable,yet so alien to his warm hand.
"It's all you're fault.You are the cuase,the cuase of my sorrow." He said as he eyed the black casting.He placed it inside his jacket,closed the drawer and walked out the house.
The rain had stopped know and the moon reflected brightly out of his eye's.No tears .

"Oh,it's you" Tai said as he let Davis in.He did not reply. Tai lowered his head as Davis walk inside the apartment that was the Kamiya's residence and softly closed the door.
The room was filled with people.Relatives,close family friends,the digidestined.
T.K sat alone a corner looking at a photograph.Davis walked over to him and stared him in the eye as T.K stood up.
"You came ." T.K said.
"To right the wrongs ,yes , I came Takeru "
"Takeru ?, Davis, are you alright ? "
Davis had a strange glow in his eyes,and it wasn't becuase of tears.
"No,I am not alright,And I never will be "
"Look man,we all feel the same,we all miss her"
"No,we don't all feel the same,You don't know my inner sorrow. "
"I do know. "
"No,you don't,and you never will " Davis said as he pulled the pistol from his jacket and fired one shot into his rival."
TK was thrown back against the blood sprayed wall..Everyone stood shocked at the site of him sliding down into the chair.

"Why don't I feel better" Davis thought .
"He cuased it so killing him would right the wrong."

Matt rushed to TK's side and helled his head in his arms.
"NO !!",He yelled.
"Matt.." TK said with his last breath.His eye's closed shedding a last tear.
"TK,TK !!" Matt cried,but TK's eyes didn't open.

"What have you done Davis" ,Tai grabbed TK by the shoulder.Davis turned around to face Tai with tearfilled eyes.Tai stood shocked.It was as if he could feel Davis's pain.
"I'm sorry,Tai "
Tai threw Davis to the side as he ran to Matt and the fallen TK's side. Everyone else followed.

"What have I done." Instead of less misery,Davis was plunged even deeper into sorrow.He had just killed his best friend.How could he.Losing one friend was bad enough,but another,by his own hand.
He fell down into a couch.Such pain he could not handle.

"My pain be-gone" ,he yelled.

Everyone turned to him as another shot was heard.

++ End ++


If you liked this fic then I'm sure you'll like my others.I am currently busy with another which should be completed shortly.It's quite long.I focus only on Dark Fanfiction .
Comments,Critacism,Flames ( I like those,so send lots. )

Yamato@webmail.co.za

This fic and others can be obtained at my homepage : www.geocities.com/enterthepokemon


EOF