Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Outakes ❯ Outakes ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


Outakes for One Person
Does Make A Difference


Just to warn you readers, this is my first time doing a actual humor fic. You might want to read my other story 'One Person Does Make A Difference' to some what understand this. Hope you enjoy it. I don't own digimon


Key:
() = Means that someone is thinking
[] = Means that someone is doing something


Scene: Davis remembering Kari

Take 1:
Davis: ... Hikari Kamiya, otherwise called Kari. The bearer of the crest and digi egg of light and partner of Gatomon. A member of both the original and new DigiDestined groups. I had many classes with her before any of this occured and even had a thing for her.... I mean, can you blame me? She was a good piece of ass.
Anthony *Me*: Cut. Davis, you weren't suppose to say that.
Davis: What!? I am stating the truth.
Me: Just stick to the script. (If this is a sign of things to come, then I am in for a long night).


Scene: The first meeting between Davis and SkullMeramon

Take 1:
SkullMeramon: Well, are you going to say anything to your new warden?
Davis: Yes I do. I am just wondering if I could use you to roast some marshmallows.
Me: Cut.
Davis: I couldn't help it. I was hungry.

Take 2:
SkullMeramon: "Well, are yo-"
Before he can finish his flames accidentally set off the emergency sprinklers which causes SkullMeramon's flames to burn out.
SkullMeramon: I guess this means I am all washed up.
Me: Please don't start with the bad jokes.
Davis: Hey, at least he went out in a blaze of glory.
Me: Now don't you start.

Take 3:
SkullMeramon: "Well, are you going to say anything to your new warden?"
Davis: ???
Me: What's the problem Davis?
Davis: "I forgot what I was suppose to do."
Me: O for heaven's sake.


Scene: The first time Davis meets Blade and were Blades is trying to hit him.

Take 1:
Blade: ...My other cell mates would be already scared of me and wouldn't be able to remain calm like you are.
Davis: Then I guess that I am not like the others, am I?
Blade: Why you little... [Blade throws a punch. But instead of dodging it, Davis gets hit]
Me: Cut! You were suppose to dodge that punch Davis. Davis? [Looks at Davis and sees that he was knocked out]. Can someone please get his ass back up.
Davis (slightly conscious): Look all the pretty colors.

Take 2:
Blade: ...My other cell mates would be already scared of me and wouldn't be able to remain calm like you are.
Davis: Then I guess that I am not like the others, am I?
Blade: Why you little... [Instead of throwing a punch, Blade bites Davis' ear].
Davis: DAMN IT! You bit a piece of my ear off you stupid mother fu#$er.
Me: Someone get the medics here. And tell them to bring some aspirn with them. I am going to need it.


Scene: Gatomon trying to comfort Kari

Take 1:
Gatomon: Please don't cry. Everything will be okay, you'll see. In fact, you can't tell that isn't you real nose.
Kari: Gatomon, that was suppose to be a secret.
Me: Cut. [Takes a handful of aspirn and swallows them].


Scene: Blade and Kari meeting for the first time

Take 1:
Blade: Ah, so this is the person that you worked so hard to save. I do have to admit she is very beautiful. I wouldn't mind getting a piece of the fine ass of hers.
Kari: Jerk. [Slaps Blade hard in the face].
Me: And I thought Davis would be the only sex crazed guy in this story.

Take 2:
Blade: Ah, so this is the person that you worked so hard to save. I do have to admit she is very beautiful. Don't you agree Davis?
Davis: Yes I would. In fact, I remember one night. It was very late and their wasn't no one with us at her place. So we went
to her room and-
Me: CUT! Don't say another word Davis. I am trying to keep this story at the PG-13 rating at least.


Scene: MaloMyotismon getting told about prision camp breakout

Take 1:
Unknown Person: Lord MaloMyotismon. Lord MaloMyotismon. I got some unpleasant news to report.
MaloMyotismon: What is it? And for your sake this better be important. Can't you see I am busy. [It revealed that MaloMyotismon is busy playing a video game].
MaloMyotismon: Yes. I beat my all time best score.


Scene: Davis and Kari kissing each other

Take 1:
Davis: Another reason is that I am doing all this is because I would do anything for you. I care too much about you to let you do this on your own.
...As if some kind of unknown force was guiding us, we leaned towards one another. Slolwly brought are lips together for a kiss.
Me: Perfect. You two can stop now.
[Ignoring what I said Davis and Kari continued the kiss]
Me: Break it up you two.
They kept ignoring me as their kiss got more heated.
Me: Can someone please stop them before I get any complaints.
[A crew member brings in a fire hose and turns it on them which causes the two to finally stop].
Davis: Why did you do that for?
Me: Someone had to stop you before you turn this story into a lemon. Now both of you take a cold shower. (Man do I need a drink.)


Scene: Raidramon using a thunderbolt on the save

Take 1:
Davis: Hey Raidramon. Would you be so kind?
[Raidramon fired a thunderbolt. But instead of hitting the save, he hit Davis].
Raidramon: My bad.
Me: Can someone get the medics back in here again? [Opens up a beer can from a 24-pack and starts to chug].


Scene: Kari slapping Davis

Take 1:
[She reached over and hugged me with her head on my shoulder]
Kari: I was so worried that I wasn't going to see you again. You don't know how I felt when I thought you were lost to us....and to me.
Davis: [Saying nothing, he returned the hug, trying to reinsure her. While doing that he slowly put both of his hands on Kari's ass].
Me: Cut. I am getting sick of your antics Davis. When are you going to start thinking with the head on your shoulder and not with the between your legs?
Davis: Could I get back to you on that one?
Me: Why me? [Opened up his fourth beer and drank it down].


Scene: Davis and Kari kissing after they confessed their feeling

Take 1:
Davis: To spit it out, I love you Kari Kamiya. With all my heart and soul. [...Without any warning, she grabbed my shirt collar and pulled me into a a kiss].
[Seconds later the fire hose was turned on them which caused them to break].
Me: I'm not going let you guys go overboard like you did last time.


Scene: The huge energy ball coming towards MaloMyotismon

Take 1:
[As the energy ball came closer to MaloMyotismon he was somehow able to grabbed it. Then he started to dribble it like a basketball].
Me: What in the hell was that? This isn't the NBA.


Scene: Kari telling Davis that she was pregnant again

Take 1:
Davis: Huh!? What do you mean Kari?
[She just smiled and patted her stomach].
Davis: Kari, does this mean that...
Kari: Yes. But I am sorry to say that your not the daddy. Ken is.
Davis: What?!? [Turns to Ken and tackles him to the ground]. Why you go for nothing son of a bitch. I am going to kill you.
Me: Cu-, oh the hell with it. Go ahead and kill each other. [Passes out from drinking too much beer].


How did you like it? Send in your reviews and tell me. Just no flames. Before I go, I would like to inform those who regularly read my stories that I will have a one shot DaiKari fic sometime soon. Also, for 'Shinning Light In The Dimmed Future', I will try to hurry up in putting the next chapter to that story on ff.net soon.