Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Parents Test of love ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I know that this part of the fanfic isn't ours, but we changed it to TK's point of view. Please don't sue us. Takari4eva thought it'd fit into our story. We changed it as much as we could and we added more to the end of it.

Chapter 2 TK

I was waiting for Kari outside, it was almost 2:00, I was wondering what to say to her. Suddenly the door to the porch of the Hotel opened it was Kari, Here goes I said to myself.

`Um, Kari,' I said ` I need to talk to you about something,' I looked in to her eyes there's something about them that I can't resist.

`Go ahead' She said as I hoped I wouldn't stutter as I said what I was going to say.

`As Kids, I always felt that I should protect you at all costs, you were every important to me' we were sitting close together `as we were growing up I could never drop that feeling. It just kept getting stronger, even during the time we were apart. I was lost without you, Kari' I paused, trying to find away to say this, Kari's eyes seemed like they were encouraging me, so I said what I felt ` Kari what I've been trying to tell you is I love you,' as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

Kari looked like she couldn't believe what she just heard, her elegant smile and her eyes that had tears in them looked up and to me and she said ` TK, I've always wanted to tell you to,.. I've always loved to have you by my side, protecting me' she started to blush as she wrapped her arms around my neck `for so long TK, I've wanted to hear you tell me that. I've wanted to tell you, but I couldn't, I love you too.' And then we kissed. Man I have waited a long time for that, and I am glad I did wait because it was worth it.

`I remember protecting you from Piedmon, when we first went to the Digiworld, all I could think about was keeping you out of danger. And knowing I was doing all that for you I became less afraid, but my biggest fear was that Davis would get to you first.' I then realised I was starting to cry. I didn't know what to say, then Kari said `Davis is just a friend, he never made me feel the way you do, I always felt that nothing bad could ever happen when I am with you. At first I couldn't tell what I was feeling. I couldn't tell anyone about it. The only ones I could tell were Gatomon and Tai.' She stopped' I could only tell Matt and Patamon, they were always telling me to tell you how I felt, but I just couldn't.' we were both near tears from our confessions. So we kissed again, we talked heaps, time flew by, the next thing I remember is waking up on the porch, Kari in my arms. Good, I thought to myself I really did tell her.

This week went by really quickly, but on the last day Kari talked to me again, `we can't keep this to ourselves forever,' ` I know,' I said ` we should tell the others, but don't worry about it, they'll be cool' but Kari still looked nervous, ` but what about Davis, he'll totally freak!' she seemed uncertain, `Don't worry,' I said `it'll be ok.'

So we walked into the room everyone was in, `um, guys,' I said and everyone turned around to look at us, except for Davis and Yolei, they were playing the play station, `Kari and I have decided to star going out,' everyone started to congratulate us, but Davis just sat here, with his mouth hanging open, suddenly, he burst out, `Kari! How could you do this to me?!, you know I love you!'

`Davis I…' Kari started but butted back in.

`Now you go off with TA!'

`TK' I politely corrected him, but poor Kari was almost in tears trying to explain to him, ` Davis..' she began but he ran out of the room before she could say anything. I didn't think it would go like this. Kari started to cry and said she would be at the fountain in the park next door if she was needed. Gatomon started to go after her but she stopped, turned to me and said ` I think Kari needs you right now. Veemon and I will calm Davis down.' They walked into the boy's room that Davis ran into. I felt everyone's eyes watching me as I walked out after Kari. Sure enough she was there, sitting on a bench crying.

`Hey' I said she knew it was me because she asked me what she should do as I sat down. ` I know it is hard but I think you should tell him what you feel and why, and I was wondering since it is your last night in Japan I was wondering if u wanted to go out to dinner tonight,' I expected her to say no because she was feeling really down.

`Sure.' Then she kissed me `we should go back now it is getting late.' Before we left I kissed her and told her how I felt before we left. `Be up in a minute I said when we got back to the hotel, I have to get something first,' I went to the jeweller and gave him a picture of Pegasusmon and Nafertimon. I hope it will be ready by tonight. `Hey' I said to her as we left the hotel for the restaurant. `I want you to have this' and I held out the small box with the tiny locket with a picture of Pegasusmon and I on a chain. Inside was a picture of Kari, Nafertimon, Pegasusmon and I. Kari looked at it in amazement and then hugged me so hard I thought my ribs would break. `I'm glad u like it' I said as I noticed Davis and the others spying on us, `but we had some visitors,' Kari seemed quite amused as we walked to the restaurant, the other Digidestined trailing along behind us.