Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Power Rangers: Digital ❯ Intro ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Author's notes:
 
It's time… time to make the Digi destined into proper Power Rangers.
 
This intro is a Parody of the old Show “SUPER-HUMAN SAMURAI CYBER-SQUAD!”
 
I'll do my best to make things work out, but you're going to have to expect a little OOC coming from the guys; there's just no way around it.
 
 
INTRO
 
POWER RANGERS. DIGITAL
 
“The Evil General. Conan Lockhart has set up his Red-Ribbon army base in the Digital World. With the help of his scientists and soldiers, he's succeeded in capturing every single Digimon in the entire Digital world, and changing them into evil, dark monsters to attack the Real-World!”
 
“Meanwhile, Izzy Izumi, brainiack genius of the Digi destined has successfully perfected a new form of fighting energy, which he gives to his friends. Together they use these powers to become the newest super hero team of the century… Power Rangers. Digital!”
 
-Power Rangers Digital
-Power Rangers Digital
 
Starring…
 
Davis Motomiya as: Red Ranger
 
TK Takashi as: Green Ranger
 
-They're gonna amp it up
and kick some Digi-butt
They're gonna rip it up,
A hero always makes the cut…
Yolei Innoue as: Blue Ranger
 
Cody Hida as: Yellow Ranger
 
 
-Power Rangers Digital
-Power Rangers Digital
 
-I the Digital, or real world,
When evil plays its game.
These rangers into the rescue,
To make the bad guys know their name…
 
-Power Rangers Digital
-Power Rangers Digital
 
 
Kari Kamiya as: Pink Ranger
 
Ken Ichijouchi as: Kaiser Ranger
 
-Power Rangers Digital
-Power Rangers Digital
 
“POWER RANGERS. DIGITAL”
 
About Davis being Red, and Yolei being Blue when it's the other way around…
 
Don't worry all will be explained. Enjoy, this is going to take quite a while.