Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Renamon Madness ❯ College Madness ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
This anime in this fanfic are not own by me.

Renamon Madness



Chapter 2: College Madness

I woke up with the blanket on the floor, and the window open, I also noticed when I got up that I had muddy feet. I had no idea how it got there and I also noticed that the fan had stopped since last night. Well anyway I jumped off the bed and looked for my mobile and noticed it was half past six am.

Alan: I don't usually get up this early.

I went to the bathroom and cleaned my feet using the bath. Then I cleaned the floor that I muddy up. I then saw my mother sleeping in bed and I went downstairs. I went to the kitchen and got something to eat. I then heard my mother coming downstairs.

Alan: Morning mum

Alan's Mum: (surprised) Ahhhhhhhh Alan what are you doing up this early.

Alan: I was hot in bed and I couldn't sleep well.

Alan's Mum: Did you get breakfast

Alan: Yup

Alan's Mum: Well I go sort off my breakfast in the kitchen.

Alan: Okay

I turned on the TV and sat down on the sofa. It was about two hours in till the bus arrived to pick me up. I had my bag with me and I decide not to wear any cloths since last time I wore them I felt very hot.

Alan: Am going now mum

Alan's Mum: Alan wait one of your teachers wants to see you straight away once you get in.

Alan: Okay

Alan's Mum: Go on the bus is waiting and give them this note.

Alan: A note, what for

My Mum then gave the look

Alan: Okay I get it.

Alan's Mum: Go on they not going to wait forever.

Alan: Okay see ya.

I picked up my keys and left the front door, it wasn't hard to notice that everybody in the bus was looking at me weirdly. I tried to pretend I didn't notice them. I got on the bus and handed them the note or what you say clawed it in. I then sat next to Mark. It took a second to get to Jamie's house and picked him up, that when they all spoke.

Jamie: Hi Alan, still see that you're a Renamon

Alan: (Gave look) Well Duh you moron

Mark: So how are you a Renamon

Alan: A spell

Mark: A. Spell

Jamie: Yeah, you see this Saturday.

It took a very long time that Jamie explaining to Mark. For me I really wanted to rip Jamie's head out and stuff it down his neck.

Mark: Ah I think I get it now

Alan: Really

Mark: No not really.

Jamie: I just told you everything

Mark: Yeah but its better if Alan explains it

Alan: I can't explain my self.

It took half an hour to get to college and I saw Mary outside waiting. I got off the bus last and noticed everybody looking.

Mary: Come on lets go inside

Me, Mary and Jamie went inside and also remembered what my mum said this morning.

Alan: I have to go to the staff room and see a lecturer.

Mary: Okay I see you break time, if I have a chance.

Alan: Okay

Jamie: See ya Foxy

Me and Mary looked at him again

Mary and Alan: That's not funny!!!!

Jamie: It is to me hahahahahahahahahaha

I left the others and went to the staff room that was near the nurse room. I knocked on the door and wait for a reply. I didn't hear it for a while in till one of my tutors came out.

Lecturer: Is that you Alan

Alan: Ah yes it is

Lecturer: Your not joking now are you

Alan: No am really am a digimon.

Lecturer: Turn around please

I turned around a couple of times but I did expect something like this but not turning around ten times in a row.

Lecturer: Okay I see, your mother is not crazy and confused. I'm freaked out now

Alan: You thought my mother was WHAT!!

Lecturer: Now calm down, what else did you expect

Alan: Yeah you have a point.

Lecturer: Give this note to every lesson you go to.

Alan: Okay.

Lecturer: Right, you can go now. I need to rest a bit more.

I left the staff room and put the note in my bag and went to my first lesson and that was English. I gave the note to every tutor I seen on my way to English. When I arrived I did my usual work but of course it was hard when everybody stares at you all lesson. They did say something and I tried to explain every detail but that ended them getting confused.

After English was over I headed to the canteen, on my way I noticed a black van parked outside, I ignore the van and carried on to the canteen.

>> Meanwhile in the van<<

Man1: There he goes

Man2: Amazing, the spell worked

Man3: Yes it's a male Renamon in the world

Man2: But I just thought it was just an animation on TV

Man1: It is but long ago they did exist.

Man2: They did how

Man3: We haven't got the details yet but we gaining more information every second.

Man2: So how are we going to capture him

Man1: For now we get to know his lifestyle, then once we gain a lot of information about him we begin capturing him.

Man2: Set

Man4: Okay guys back to work.

Man1,2,3: Yes sir

>>Meanwhile back outside the canteen<<

I was sitting down outside the doors of the canteen drinking my bottle of Pepsi, I rather drink coca cola but the college didn't have them.

Jamie: Hey Alan!!!!

I looked towards the car park and saw Jamie and Mary walking towards me. I got up and threw the empty bottle in the near by bin.

Mary: How are you doing.

Alan: Renamon as ever

Jamie: As anyone giving you the look.

Alan: The what

Jamie: You know the look

Mary: You mean the confused look

Jamie: Yeah that's it

I then bashed Jamie over the head.

Alan: Of course people giving a confused look, they haven't seen a Renamon in college before!!!

Jamie: Oh yeah

Mary: So what do we do now.

Alan: Jumping building to building

Mary: Yeah that's a great idea for a Renamon, we can't do that remember!!!!! We are only human

Alan: Oh yeah, sorry Renamon instincts

Jamie: Why don't we go to town

Alan: Another great idea, let the whole people know that am a Renamon

Mary: we could change your looks a bit

Alan: Like what turn my tail green

Mary: let's say you love Renamon so much you dressed up as her

Alan: One, I do love Renamon and two good idea lets go.

So we all headed down town and looked around and found nothing new. The people around us did ask us questions but I went with Mary's plan and told them that I loved Renamon and dress up as her. That made the people laugh but I didn't care. After that we all headed back to college and went to the next lesson. By the end of the day I was waiting for my bus to take me home.

Mary: So what are you going to do tonight.

Alan: I don't know probably play my computer

Jamie: With three fingered claw

Alan: Yeah

Mary: Isn't that difficult

Alan: I may be a Renamon but that does not stop me playing the computer.

Mary: Okay, fair enough.

The bus then arrived and me and Jamie got on and waved goodbye to Mary.

>>Meanwhile in the Van<<

Man2: He's leaving

Man3: let's see where this Renamon lives

Man4: Okay lets go

Man1: On it sir.



To be continued










< br>