Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Return to the Darkness ❯ Darkness ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]



Emotions&Problems

BY: Kaiyla Bowers


Hello, Most of you out there know me as Hikari Kamiya.
You also think I'm the perfect angel, think again because I'm not.
I've had my problems in life too.

I thought life was perfect, I was a model student in ninth grade.
All A's plus I never missed a day of school. Not even fieldtrips!
School was going like it should recess had just started and the girls and I had gone to the soccer field to watch TK, Davis, Ken and Cody play.
And as usual Ken had a crowd of girls around him.
Yolie was sideling up to him and got knocked over.
Ken at once rushed to her pushing girls aside.
Yolie was found to be unconscious!
TK and the others stopped playing and went to get a teacher.
She looked so calm in this world she was in. I had the strange feeling that she was lost to us for quit some time. She looked so helpless, innocent. I wished that I could find her but she wasn't in the Dream world.
If I had told Ken then he wouldn't have made it, so I pulled the others aside and told them that I couldn't find her... TK took it better than I thought he would he and her had become good friends since he and I got together. TK insisted that we go into the Dark Ocean without Ken but I said it would be easier for her to be woken if just Ken came with me. TK finally agreed to let Ken go instead. We were finally going in the right direction!


I still wish that I could have found her in the Dream World today but it's a shame that I had to drag Ken into the Dark Ocean after him and I had conquered it three years ago. He was hesitant at first but I was glad that TK hadn't come it was going to be a while before we got out of there. Sometime later in our journey I started getting dizzy, Ken thought quickly and we took a break to eat and rest. We'd been walking and yelling for her for four or five hours, only an hour in the real world. Finally after several hours we saw some sign that Yolie had been there, her helmet. Ken automatically started to sob quietly. I told him that we must be getting closer but he just shook his head and walked on. I stooped over and picked the helmet up, it was still clean! Nothing stays clean for more than three or four minutes in the Dark Ocean. That meant Yolie was right in front of us. I rushed up to Ken and told him the news. He and I agreed it would be best not to lose her now that we were so close, so we started running. Every few minutes we'd find something like her tracks or a piece of clothing that had been accidentally torn off. Ken always thought she might have gotten hurt but I told him you couldn't get hurt in this place. I refrained from telling him you could drown though. I saw her first. It was Yolie only in black and white. Ken looked at me with a pleading look in his eyes and I nodded knowingly. He ran away from me towards Yolie and caught her up into his arms. I told him that we could go back from here. We had made it! As soon as we made it back they said their thanks. TK and I walked towards our apartments, and I remember telling him how we found her. He simply said he was glad it wasn't me that got lost, I replied that I can't get lost in the Dark Ocean, Not after I'd beaten it. We said our goodbyes and I soon was in my apartment fast asleep on the couch.






















< br>