Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Second Thoughts ❯ Second Thoughts ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Second Thoughts part 1
By Prodigious
Disclaimer: I don't own digimon, or the characters, or anything to do with digimon.
Ok now before I begin the story, I'll give you a little info so as not to be confused. Yamato Tai, and Sora are seniors. Izzy and Mimi are juniors, and T.K, Kari, Davis, Yolei, and Cody are sophomores. Part one features Yamato, Tai, and Mimi.
The story begins on a Monday after school. Yamato and Mimi are talking by there lockers. Enjoy! Please read and review thanks!

~~~~
Just think in 5 days our art class will be going on our trip! Yeah I know what you mean Mimi it's going to be awesome! Yamato said. Yeah but do you know what I'm looking forward to the most? What Mimi? The ARG! Someone grabbed Mimi from behind. Mimi turned around and saw Tai. TAI! She yelled. Tai just flashed her one of his stupid smiles. "Don't scare me like that!"
Tai was always doing stuff like that to her. Tai and Mimi were good friends and nothing more and they liked it that way. Mimi could always depend on Tai to cheer her up when she was down. Tai used humor to cheer her up seeing as though he wasn't very good at being a shoulder to cry on. But that was ok because if she really needed a shoulder she knew Yamato would be there for her. He was the one who could hold her and say it would be ok. But that was Yamato so compassionate and caring, (when he wanted to be). He and Mimi used to be a couple. Unfortunately it wasn't for long. Mimi broke it off. Yamato acted as if he was not ready to make the commitment of having a girlfriend. Yamato saw it as a restraint because he was always around girls who thought the world and all of him and he had grown accustomed to that; therefore, to give all of attention to just one girl was hard for him. So why did they go out? They went out because people just expected that of them. They never really thought about it, they just did it. It has been a year since their breakup and they have remained close friends. Anyway back to the story at hand.
Yamato rolled his eyes why don't you guys just go out already! This made Tai angry. "Hey chill out Matt! You know Mimi and I are just friends. Isn't that right Mimi?" "Yeah Yamato you know I couldn't possibly like Tai just look at him!" Mimi smiled at Yamato and he did the same. Yeah Matt . . .wait . . .hey! Mimi and Yamato laughed at Tai's stupidity. "Oh Tai I kid!" Mimi said putting her arm around his shoulder "forgive me?" "All is forgiven Mimi" "Great!" exclaimed Mimi "Whoa! I better go I have a cooking class to get to see you guys!" "See you Mimi" both of them said at once. "Well I gotta grabbed my Anatomy book got that big test tomorrow." Yamato said as he quickly grabbed the book and started to walk away but noticed Tai hadn't moved "Yo Kamiya let's go" Tai responded and they both headed out of the building. There was a long silence until Tai Stopped and blurted out "why do you always say that!?" Shocked, Yamato turned around to face Tai looking at him like he didn't have a clue at what Tai was saying. "You know what I'm talking about!" oh you guys should go out with each other! Why don't you guys go out with each other already! "Well you know what Matt! Mimi and I are friends have always been friends and always will be. So I would like it if you would stop saying that shit about us!" Yamato was silent for a second then he took a step towards Tai and looked him in the eye and said "No Tai . . . I won't." There was silence. Suddenly the two boys started to laugh hysterically. "Matt you're such a jackass sometimes." "Yeah yeah come on Tai I'll give you a ride home." They laughed all the way to Yamato car. "No Tai I won't that was a classic Matt! Oh that's some funny shit man." Chuckling Yamato said "it wasn't at the time that's for sure. And with that Yamato started the car and proceeded to drive to Tai's house. Tai's right I shouldn't give him and Mimi crap. Yamato thought. Anyway even if they wanted to I shouldn't care. It isn't like I have feelings for Mimi anymore . . .right?
What did you think? I'll be posting part two if I get good feedback from part one.