Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Second Thoughts ❯ My Little Goth Girl ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My Little Goth Girl
By
CoolMax_Zero
 
~: Evening folks! It's me again! Here is the sequel to Adult Minded/Second Thoughts! Enjoy! :~
 
 
Sora laughed as a sense of freedom filled her. She didn't have to run anymore. She wasn't Sora anymore. She didn't have to worry about that. She was her own person. She kept on walking until she found it. The little club where Matt and his tune-deaf band was playing. Oh, it was time to have some fun.
 
She walked into the club. Matt was on stage tuning his guitar, he looked up to see a girl with dark red hair, wearing a black tank top, black cargo pants, and a lot of jewelry enter the club. She looked vaguely familiar, like someone he once knew wrapped in a new outfit. He searched his mind for someone who matched. Then it hit him.
 
“Sora?”
 
Matt put down his guitar and jumped off the stage. He walks over to the table where she just sat down.
 
“Sora, is that you?” Ask Matt.
 
“Maybe.” The girl retorts.
 
Matt looked the girl over. Could this be Sora? Could this little goth girl be Sora? He looked her in the eyes and searched for that signal of compassion, that ray of hope, which was always in Sora's eyes.
 
He couldn't find it.
 
“What are you looking at?” The strange girl asks.
 
“Oh, nothing.” Matt says as he snaps back to reality. He sits down at the table. “Is that you Sora?”
 
“I thinking of changing it to Sonya, or maybe Sakura. Something with more of an edge. Something a little more sexy.” Says the strange little girl.
 
“It is you!” Matt said, with some relief. That relief was quickly washed away. Matt didn't like that Sora had done this to herself. Why? “Okay, Sora. What's with the goth get-up?”
 
“I don't know what you're talking about. I still look like me, don't I?” The strange girl said with a form of sarcasm in her voice.
 
“No, you don't. I don't get it. You don't look like yourself. You look like…” Matt scanned his brain for the right words.
 
“Someone else?” Added the strange girl.
 
“Yeah. It's like you wanted to remove yourself from everything that made you, you.” Said Matt.
 
“Maybe you should get over it.” States the strange girl calmly.
 
“Will you stop it? Stop talking down to me! I'm not an idiot, Sora! Will you just tell me what's going on and stop acting like such a smart ass?” Matt said in a low whisper. He was getting anger, but he didn't want to attract attention to them.
 
The strange girl simply smiled at him, coyly.
 
“You just want to pull my chain, don't you?” Matt stated softly.
 
“Maybe I do. What's your point? I think you need to realize that people change sometimes. It happens. Did you expect me to stay the same?” Questioned the strange little girl.
 
Matt was left, a gasp, at just what happened. He was beaten. Some girl who might have been his girlfriend knocked him right on his ass. He wasn't sure. The only thing he could do right now was be shocked.
 
The strange girl lefted Matt in his confusion. Sora wouldn't have been able to do that. Sora wouldn't have had the guts to show Matt a thing or two. But whoever this new person was, she was glad she had the guts. She was edgy; she was everything Sora wanted to be. Everything… Sora?
 
Who was she? Doubt filled her mind. What was going on? She was confused. Yeah, this was fun. But what about Mom? What about Tai? What about everybody?
 
No! She couldn't let other people's feelings bother her. She was alone. She was by herself. She was a strange little girl in a strange land. She was strange, little and lost. She wasn't independent. She was just scared. She couldn't leave it behind. She couldn't start a new. She was stuck with it. She was stuck with Sora as long as she lived.
 
She could never be happy because everyone else was more important.
 
She cried. She was her own winter. She cared more about other people then herself. This was the reason she has this stupid symbol of love imbedded into her brain. She loves everyone else more then herself.
 
She walked home. The horrible truth on her shoulders. The awful reason why she is such a good person. She couldn't be anyone other then Sora, the doormat, because she cared just too much.
 
But that little thing in her eyes shown through. Maybe she could be happy knowing that she could make everyone else happy.
 
The strange little girl, who wasn't strange anymore, went home. She found her mother's flowers un-watered and uncared for. She decided to water them.
 
Love (luv) n. warm affection
 
Fin
 
Send feedback to: coolmax_zero@hotmail.com
 
Disclaimer: “Digimon” and all related characters are copyright to Toei Animation. Any original ideas presented within are copyright to Zack Clopton, 2004.