Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Sessoin 3 - my way ❯ Prologue

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hi Neko101,
 
I have decided to write a fanfic story of my own but mines a little different. This story takes place digimon session 3. It starts at the end of the episode “A World Apart”, the one where the pig dava Vikarlamon is rampaging throw Japan. At the end of this episode the monkey dava Kurumon takes off with Calamon, but my story takes a different “turn”. Just before he gets throw the portal, a Veedramon flies over and Hammer punches Kurumon. Kurumon then drops Calamon, and I just happen to be there to catch him. I hand him over to Rika and I tell Veedramon to uses V-Nova blast on Kurumon. Kurumon then is turned to data and up loaded be my partner Veedramon. Meanwhile Impmon still goes to the digital world with the dog dava Caturamon. (don't worry he still becomes Beelzemon, he just comes in later) Anyways sense Calamon stayed in the real world there was no need to go to the digital world. And here is where my story takes place. (oh and Leomon don't die in this story)
 
“”= Will is talking
Will: = Will is talking
; = action
( ) = things Will is saying something not spoken in the story
~ = something happening /also to/ narrate
%= title but not really said
/~ = narrate past or future
~/~ = stop narrating to narrate something else
 
%Episode1- A New Tamer%
 
 
Will: hi my name is Will and this is Plaiden X ; Veedramon lands next to Will and de-digivolves into a Veemon; Will: but you can call him Plaiden. Plaiden: hi everybody. Will: so who are you guys? Rika: hi my names Rika. Takato: I'm Takato, thanks for saving Calamon. Henry: I am Henry, and this is my dad. Henry's dad: hello Will.
;Renamon, Guilmon, and Terryermon say hi to Will and Veemon.; ~after all the intros are done the tamers figure out how many davas are left.~ Rika: well be beat Miltiramon (tiger), Sanduramon (snake), Sandiramon (Rooster), Pajramon (sheep), Vajramon (ox), Indramon (Horse), Kumbhiramon (rat), Vikarlamon (pig), and Kurumon (monkey). Takato: so that's 1. 2.. 3… Rika: 9 stupid! Henry: and 3 to go. Will: so that wont be to hard, I mean davas are Ultimate level right, so a mega or 2 will get them hands down. Takato: yeah but where are we going to get a mega or 2? Will: wait you guys cant get your digimon to mega yet. Takato, Rika, and Henry: no. Will: well watch this. Will yells: “Digi-modify” ;Will slashes a card throw his D-Powered Digivice, and yells;: D-Powered Digivice activate! ~ Veemon digivolve to Imperialdramon~ Will: hows that? Rika: holy cow! Will: hay have this card I've got tons. ; Will hands Rika, Takato, and Henry a “D-Powered Digivice” card; Rika: thanks but what's it do? Will: I digivolves a rookie into a Ultimate or a Mega. Rika: oh ok. Takato, Rika, and Henry yell all together: “Digi-modify” ; they slash a card throw there D-Powered Digivice, and yell;: D-Powered Digivice activate! ~ Renamon digivolve to Sak…..Toemon, Guilmon digivolve to gal… WarGrowlmon, Terryermon digivolve to Mega…… Rapidmon ~ Rika: hay what gives. There only at there Ultimate form. Will: then there no ready for Mega yet. ~ just then the dava Majiramon (dragon) aperies in the real world ~ Will: Plaiden attack with Mega Crusher! Plaiden: yes sir, Mega Crusher!; Majiramon dogged and attacked. Plaiden was hit, but he got back up and used Splendor Blade on Majiramon. He dogged and attack again, and again hit Plaiden, but this time he stayed down. Suddenly Majiramon runs up to Plaiden, places his foot on Plaiden, and starts to push down hard. ~ Majiramon: you humans and your digi-pets are no match for a dava! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
 
~…………………Will the tamers win or will Plaiden be the first digi-grape?................~
 
 
%Episode2- 2 Davas With In 1 Day%
 
 
Will: Plaiden don't give up yet, lets try this. Will yells: “Digi-modify” ;Will slashes 2 card throw his D-Powered Digivice, and yells;: Speed and Guilmon activate! ; Plaiden then slides out from underneath Majiramon; Will Plaiden use Pyrosphere on Majiramon! ; Plaiden uses Pyrosphere on Majiramon. Majiramon flies backwards and hits a building. ; Will: I hope there's nobody in there. Will: Plaiden get right up on him and use Positron Laser! Plaiden: right ; Plaiden runs over to Majiramon, throws him in the air, grabs him and takes him up into space. ; Plaiden: Positron Laser! ; a Laser blast flies out of Plaiden's back canon. The blast cuts a hole throw Majiramon and turns him to data. Plaiden then loads Majiramon data and returns to earth, where he then turns back to Veemon. ; Will: great job. Plaiden: thanks but I'm tired. Will: that's ok I'll let you rest, go home and tell Dark Fury to get over here. Rika: Dark Fury who's that? Will: you'll see. ~ Veemon dissolves and a Black Agumon un-dissolves in his place.~ Black Agumon: you called master. Will: yes, everyone this is Dark Fury. Rika, Takato, and Henry: hi Dark Fury. Dark Fury: hi everybody! ~ just then a digital field opens up right in the tunnel were Impmon was pulled in to the digital world. The dog dava Caturamon BioEmerges and starts destroying everything. The tamers realize this and start to head towards him.~ Will: that dog's goin down. Rika: yeah what he said, but you guys should digivolve. ~ Renamon matrix digivolve to Toemon, Guilmon matrix digivolve to WarGrowlmon, Terryermon matrix digivolve to Rapidmon, Black Agumon matrix digivolve to MetalTyranomon. ~ Will yells: “Digi-modify” ;Will slashes a card throw his D-Powered Digivice, and yells;: Excalibur activate! (Excalibur= the sword on MagnaAngemon's arm) ;an Excalibur sword appears on MetalTyranomon's arm.; ~ the tamers reach Caturamon ~ Will: what you and your Saverran are doing is wrong. Rika: how did you know about the Saverran? Will: um ah, internet.?.?. Rika: O….K… Takato: WarGrowlmon attack! WarGrowlmon: Atomic Blaster! Henry: you to Rapidmon. Rapidmon: Rapid Fire! Rika: go get him Toemon! Toemon: haaaaaaahhhhh! Will: MetalTyranomon hit him hard! MetalTyranomon: Nuclear laser! ~all 4 attacks hit Caturamon, but he comes back strong. He attacks the digimon witch they then turn back to there rookie forms. Just then a black human/ bird digimon with a giant blaster comes out from behind Caturamon. The digimon then shoots Caturamon with his blaster. Caturamon turns in to data and is up-loaded by the new digimon. ~ Rika: who is that guy?
 
~……………………good ?..................................................................~
 
 
%Episode3- Beelzemon and lopmon %
 
 
(???- digimon is when the Charaters have not learned the name of yet)
 
Will: well I'm guessing he's not a dava. Takato: I'm not too sure about that. Henry: Yeah the last one is the rabbit dava. Rika: Dose that really look like a rabbit to you. Takato: ahh…….. maybe. Will: Morons!, that's no rabbit he's got wings. Takato: I guess your right. ???-digimon: my name is Beelzemon, I digivolved from Impmon. Takato: Well Impmon, Beelzemon: it's Beelzemon, Takato: ok “Beelzz za mon” , Beelzemon: I'm Beelzemon you idiot!!!!! , Takato: anyways are you on our side or do we have to delete you? Beelzemon: Well let's see I just deleted that dava for you guys, so what do you think… boy I aught a, I won't, but I aught a. Takato: so when dose the rabbit dava show up. ???-digimon: I'm here, but I don't want to fight. My Severna told me to destroy you but Azulonogmon told me to find my tamer. Will, Rika, Takato: tamer! How can a dava have a tamer? Henry: your Antylamon right ?.. ???-digimon: yes, why? Henry: finally, do you know how long she has been weighting for you?, well anyways, come with me. Takato: weight who's she? Henry: my sister got a Digivice 2 days ago. Will: ok, but why a dava? Henry: don't know, but it don't matter, anyways, Antylamon come with me. Takato: so no more davas? Antylamon: sorry kid, but there's still the Severna. Will: the Severna, we have to fight them, won't that mess up the digital world if we delete them? Antylamon: I'm not sure, but you can't beat them, there all megas. Will: have you ever fought an Omnimon or an Imperialdramon?, cause there not easy. Antylamon: yeah but what dose this have to do with you beating the Severna? Will: well do you the Severna can beat them? Antylamon: maybe, but why? Will: well my digimon just happen to be able to go to Omnimon and Imperialdramon, Veemon's just resting at home. Antylamon: well if the davas are gone be coming here soon. Well at least Chuchowmon. (the big fire bird of the south and the Severna) Will: well until then I'm goin home, so if you want to reach me just call ***-****.(phone #) ~the tamers all go home. Antylamon goes with Henry, where she meats Henry's sister. Antylamon de-digivolves to Lopmon, and she becomes Henry's sister's partner.~ (in the digital world) Chuchowmon: my davas, there all gone. Azulonogmon: I told those humans and there digimon are strong. Chuchowmon: yeah, but there not suppose to delete my davas. Azulonogmon: the humans aren't going to delete the digimon. They just want to play with the digimon. Chuchowmon: I'm sick of those lies Azulonogmon, I'm going to the real world to delete those troubling tamers and there digi-pets. Azulonogmon: Chuchowmon your going to get deleted your self, but I'm not stopping you. Chuchowmon: good because you can't stop me. ; Chuchowmon starts to head to the real world; Azulonogmon: prepare your selves tamers this won't be easy.
………………..I hope those tamers can handle this…………………………& #8230;
 
 
 
 
%Episode4- DWW I(digimon world war one) (or WW III) begins%
 
~ Chuchowmon gathers an army before going to the real world. Tons of digimon joined. Weather they were rookie or mega, they formed Chuchowmon's army to help save the digital world. Chuchowmon told them that the humans and there digi-pets were going to delete the digital world and all un-tamed digimon with it. Chuchowmon and his army entered the real world. (Meanwhile in the real world) a huge digital field surrounded the whole real world. ~ Rika: this isn't good, I better call the boys up. ; she picks up the phone and dials the number that Will gave her. Will: hello…….. Rika: Will look out side ; Will looks out his window. ~just then digimon appear everywhere and start to destroy everything. ~ Will: Rika you call Henry. I'll call goggle head. Rika: meat us at the park. Will: ok. Bye. ~Will calls Takato, and Rika calls Henry, then they all meat in the park. ~ Takato: so what do we do now? Will: find there leader and take him out! They all yell: “Digi-modify” ; they slash a card throw there D-Powered Digivice, and they yell;: D-Powered Digivice activate! ~ Renamon digivolve to Toemon, Guilmon digivolve to WarGrowlmon, Terriermon digivolve to Rapidmon, Veemon digivolve to Imperialdramon, Black Agumon digivolve to Omnimon. They all fight hard but it's not working that well. Every time they get close to Chuchowmon, a group of digimon stops them. The digimon go back to rookie form after fighting for 4 hours straight. ~ Will: we can't give up. Rika: but we're out numbered. Takato: it's only about a billion to 5. (1,000,000,000 to 5) ~ all of a sudden a light begins to shine in front of the tamers. A card goes to each of them. ~ Rika: a blue card. Takato: yeah but how do we use this. Henry: like any other card. Will: this is our last shot, come on guys! ~ They all yell: “Digi-modify” ; they slash a “blue” card throw there D-Powered Digivice, and they yell;: Blue Card activate! ~
………………………&# 8230;…I hope that worked………………………… ;………………
 
%Episode5- DWW I(digimon world war one) (or WW III) begins part 2%
 
 
Takato: I wish I could fight with Guilmon. ~ Guilmon biomerge to Gallantmon!~ Henry: Terriermon needs my help. ~ Terriermon biomerge to MegaGargomon ! ~
Rika: I want to help Renamon beat them up ~ Renamon biomerge to Sakuyamon! ~
Will: Plaiden and I are one and we will win together! ~ Veemon worp- digivolve to Imperialdramon, Black Agumon digivolve to Omnimon, Imperialdramon biomerge to Imperialdramon Fighter Mode! ~ Will and Plaiden: we will win this. Rika and Renamon: Chuchowmon we're coming for you. ~ the tamers then rush towards Chuchowmon, deleting every digimon in there way. ~ Sakuyamon: Chuchowmon this is for you, Spirit Crusher! Imperialdramon FM: take this Chuchowmon, Giga Crusher! Gallantmon: you will pay, Shield of the Just! MegaGargomon: Bye, Bye Birdie, Gargo Missile! ~ all four attacks hit Chuchowmon. He falls on a tall building.~ Chuchowmon: I'm not done yet! ; Chuchowmon attacks (I don't know his attacks) ~ the tamers dodge the attack. ~ MegaGargomon: Mega Barrage!! ; missiles fly at Chuchowmon, but are blocked by his firey shield. Chuchowmon then attacks Gallantmon, who counters with Shield of the Just. The battle goes on for hours and each side dodges each attack. ~ Omnimon: Supreme cannon! , Imperialdramon FM: Giga Crusher! ~ the 2 attacks combined and hit Chuchowmon hard. ~ Imperialdramon FM: that's it we have to attack as one. Sakuyamon: OK. 1… 2… 3… attack now! . ~ Omnimon: Supreme cannon! , Imperialdramon FM: Giga Crusher! , Sakuyamon: Spirit Crusher! , Gallantmon: Shield of the Just! MegaGargomon: Gargo Missile! All of there attacks combined into one huge blast, and it hits Chuchowmon. Chuchowmon barley gets up and tries to fight back, but he is very weak at this point. Just then the rest of the Severna, Azulonogmon, Baihumon (the big tiger) and Ebonwumon (the tree with the 3 snake heads), show up and stop the fighting. ~ Azulonogmon: stop all of you, now!
 
…………………Azulonogmon's made and that's not good…………………………& #8230;…
 
 
%Episode6- DWW I(digimon world war one) (or WW III) begins part 3%
(Hay guys (and girls) I'm writing this while I'm watching digimon the movie on my PS2 controller.)(If you don't know what I mean e-mail me at rator16@aol.com)
 
(back to the story)
 
Imperialdramon FM: Why should we? We where just minding our own business when this stupid bird came with his army of digimon, and attacked use all. We were defending our planet. If you stop anyone stop him! ; Imperialdramon FM point his finger at Chuchowmon. Azulonogmon: Chuchowmon just doesn't understand that you kids are no harm to use digimon. Chuchowmon: but they deleted all of my davas. Azulonogmon: if you hadn't sent them in the first place then they wouldn't have been deleted. Gallantmon: yeah! Azulonogmon: quiet human! You humans started deleting digimon before the davas came. Sakuyamon: yeah, but only because we thought we needed data to digivolve. MegaGargomon: and some of them were evil and wanted to destroy our world! Azulonogmon: that is true but if you hadn't loaded there data they would have gone back to the digital world as eggs. MegaGargomon: we didn't load all of them. Imperialdramon FM: and if we had known that then we wouldn't of loaded there data. Azulonogmon: you digi-destined are suppose to save digimon. Everyone but Azulonogmon: digi-destined!?!? Azulonogmon: you are special kids that are selected to save the worlds with the help of your partner digimon. That's what digi-destined are. Gallantmon: you say that like we're not the only ones. Azulonogmon: your not. The first set of kids was so long ago that I don't remember, but the last 2 sets were unforgettable. The second team was a group of 7 kids. Together they and there digimon saved the digital world tons of times. Later they gained a new friend with a new digimon partner to help them. After defeating the evil dark masters, they fought a digimon that had all the powers of the evil digimon they had beaten. They defeated them by working together as a team. They then went home but had to leave there digimon friends be hide. So they thought, but later that year they had found an evil virus had taken over a digi-egg. That egg then hatched and digivolved to mega. The digimon then tried to take the internet and destroy the real world with it. The digi-destined fought hard to stop this digimon, but it took the strength of there bond with there digimon to bring 2 of them into the internet. The 2 digimon who have been fighting this evil digimon had to use a new power. This fight was the first to ever use “DNA digivolution”. The 2 digimon, WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon, then DNA digivolved to Omnimon. Omnimon then defeated this evil digimon. The next digi-destined were a group of 3, but 2 of the second set joined there group. This team found a new form of digivolving, “armor digivolution”. Thy and there digimon partners had to fight an evil digi-destined. He called himself “the digimon emperor”. They beat him and destroyed the evil controlling him. He then joined there team. Now they had to defeat digimon made of control spires. A control spire is a metal tower built by the digimon emperor, to help him control digimon. Anyways they beat these digimon. They then had to fight the evil digimon in the real world. They used DNA digivolution to get to ultimate but when that wasn't enough I gave one of them some of my power so they could digivolve to mega. That digimon then digivolved to Imperialdramon. But when he couldn't defeat the evil digimon he then mode changed to Imperialdramon Fighter Mode. Mode change is a form of digivolving where a digimon stays the same but changes into a new style or shape. Like when Imperialdramon mode changes to Imperialdramon Fighter Mode. Anyways they then defeated a great evil power that almost destroyed both worlds, but not without the help of thousands of digi-destineds all over the world. The made a final blow on the evil darkness. But they could not rest without one last evil villain trying to destroy the world. The evil digimon that was taken over by the virus that the earlier digi-destineds defeated. This time he had came to the real world, but he had made tons of copies of himself. The digi-destined then tried to defeat him, but they failed. Both Omnimon and Imperialdramon FM had been defeated by a group of evil digimon joined together, to make Gallacticmon. Omnimon then gave his power to Imperialdramon FM. Imperialdramon FM then digivolved to Imperialdramon Paladin Mode! This legendary digimon then defeated, no deleted completely Gallacticmon. Then both worlds were in peace and humans and digimon lived together. Until the real world leaders decided to started restricting the digital world. Generations later no one knew of digimon except for the direct decedents of the 12 main digi-destineds. Then a group of scientist began to develop the first artificial life, to there knowledge. they made digimon into a cartoon, based on the book that one of the first digi-destined wrote. They then made a card game. And you know the rest of the story.
Gallantmon: I wondered why that story sounded familiar.
 
 
……………………̷ 0;……………………great story but we're out of time…………………………& #8230;…………
 
 
%Episode7- DWW I(digimon world war one) (or WWW III) begins part 4%
 
(this ones a little shorter)
 
MegaGargomon: that's the same story that the tv show follows. Azulonogmon: yes that's what I said. ~ the tamers de-digivolve to themselves and there digimon went to rookie level. ~ Takato: so what do we do about the damage your army caused? Azulonogmon: Chuchowmon your army has caused much damage to this world, stop your army and go home before you kill insistent humans. Chuchowmon: my army of digimon stop and retreat back to the digital world! Now! ~ all the digimon that came with Chuchowmon went back to the digital world. ~ Azulonogmon: I'm sorry for the damage they have caused, we will leave now. ~just as the 4 Severna began to leave 2 digimon jumped up and deleted them. There data then went to the digital world, to be reborn. The 2 new digimon then landed in front of the tamers~ ???-digimon1: I am Megidramon. ???-digimon2: I am Goldramon. Megidramon: we have come to this world to delete you tamer and rule this world. ; a 3rd digimon flies in; ???-digimon3: I'm WarGrowlmon X, but you can call me X-Fury. X-Fury: come on guys master is weighting for us. Goldramon: your lucky this time, but we'll be back. Megidramon: just weight until we come back, then we'll delete you for sure. Megidramon, Goldramon and X-Fury: X-Fury
; they fly away; Will: so um what happened to the Severna. Rika: I think they were sent to be reborn. Will: yeah well we better get out of here before the cops blame us. Will yells: “Digi-modify” ;Will slashes a card throw his D-Powered Digivice, and yells;: D-Powered Digivice activate! ; Veemon digivolves to Imperialdramon; Will: anyone want a ride? Rika: sure. ; everyone jumps up onto Imperialdramon's back; ~ Imperialdramon takes everyone home and retunes home with Dark Fury and Will.~ (at the new bad guys liar) Goldramon: master you wanted to see us. ; a dark figure comes in from the shadows.; ???-digimon: yes I did, we will soon begin to take this world, but first we need the data of an insistent digimon, that has a tamer. A girl tamer.
Go my minions and bring me lopmon!
 
 
…………………….lopmon, why lopmon? And who's this new guy?…………………
 
%Episode8- A Few New Friend%
 
(you guy's (and girls) can reply on this story)(just so you know)
 
~ 3 digimon fly over Henry's house. They land in a triangular shape around the house. A pyramid shaped barrier forms around the house. No one can get in or out~ Goldramon: now we have blocked them in. Megidramon: lopmon is ours for the taking. X-Fury: let's go get her. Megidramon: X-Fury de-digivolve and find lopmon. X-Fury: yes sir. ; X-Fury de-digivolves to Guilmon X and then enters the house, (a few minutes later) X-Fury came out of the house.; X-Fury: she is not there, I searched the house, but still couldn't find her. Megidramon: No!! She must have gotten away, before the seal was placed. ; the pyramid shaped barrier dissolved.; Goldramon: I've got an idea, lets go back to our regular selves and become friends with these tamers. Then when they get to liking us we steal lopmon, and leave. ; they de-digivolve into 2 humans and 2 rookies.; ???-human: we will find these tamers and then what? ???-human2: that's where X-Fury comes in. X-Fury: why me? ???-human2: because you're the one they know as an evil digimon. You digivolve to WarGrowlmon X and attack them. We will then run in and save them as you run away. X-Fury: yeah but why just me. ???-human2: I never said just you, there's more than 1 digimon we can send. Watch, I summon MetalEtemon, HerculesKabuterimon, and SaberLeomon! ; 3 digimon appear in front of them.; ~they then told the 3 digimon there plan. ???-human yells: “Digi-modify” ; ???-human slashes a card throw his D-Powered Digivice, and yells;: D-Powered Digivice activate! X-Fury digivolves to WarGrowlmon X. X-Fury, and the 3 digimon then fly over to where Henry and his sister are. They then land and begin to attack. Terriermon digivolves to Rapidmon, and Lopmon digivolves to Antylamon. They then begin battle. ~ ???-human yells: “Digi-modify” ; ???-human slashes a card throw his D-Powered Digivice, and yells;: D-Powered Digivice activate! Black Guilmon digivolves to Black WarGrowlmon
???-human2 yells: “Digi-modify” ; ???-human2 slashes a card throw his D-Powered Digivice, and yells;: D-Powered Digivice activate! Monodramon digivolves to Cyberdramon. ~ the 2 tamers then jump on there digimon and fly over to the battle.~
???-human: Black Death use Double Blades on that digimon. ; he points a finger at MetalEtemon, Black WarGrowlmon then cuts throw and deletes MetalEtemon.;
???-human2: Twilight use Cyber Nail on that one. ; he points a finger at SaberLeomon, Cyberdramon then cuts throw and deletes SaberLeomon.; ???-human: Black Death use Atomic Blaster! ???-human2: Twilight use Desolation Claw! ;the 2 digimon then delete HerculesKabuterimon at the same time. ???-human: who's next. X-Fury: I'll be back. ; X-Fury then flies away.; ???-human: hi, I'm Greg. ???-human2: and I'm David. Greg this is Black Death; pointing at the Black Guilmon that de-digivolved from Black WarGrowlmon.; David: and this is Twilight; pointing at the Monodramon that
de-digivolved from Cyberdramon.; Henry: hi I'm Henry, that's Terriermon, Lopmon, and my little sister Suzie. Suzie: hi. (back at bad guy lair) ???-digimon: it has begun.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
………………………&# 8230;…………this isn't good…………………………& #8230;………….
 
 
%Episode9- Friend Or Foe%
 
( I got a new thing. (name: = inside head))
 
(story)
 
(David: that sweat little girl, I don't think we should take Lopmon from her) Greg: David. David. David! David: what? Where? It wasn't me I swear! Greg: com down David, you where day dreaming again. David: oh sorry. ~ Henry introduced Greg, and David to everyone. Then David took Greg over to the side.~ David: Greg I don't think we should do this. Greg: do what? David: take Lopmon. Greg: we have to or we're dead. David: I don't know, if we all ganged up on him master wouldn't stand a chance. Greg: David I'm going to take Lopmon to master, and I hope you'll make the right choose. ;Greg walks away; David: yeah I was hoping you would too. ;David walked back to the group; ; Greg slows down and weights with Black Guilmon.; Greg: when I say now grab Lopmon, and run. (5 minutes later) Greg: now! ; Black Guilmon grabs Lopmon, and run away.; Suzie: hay where's Lopmon? Will: and where's Greg, and Black Guilmon? David: ah, David yells: “Digi-modify” ; David slashes a card throw his D-Powered Digivice, and yells;: D-Powered Digivice activate! Monodramon digivolves to Cyberdramon. ; David jumps on Cyberdramon's back and flies after Greg.; Will: hay weights! Will yells: “Digi-modify” ; Will slashes a card throw his D-Powered Digivice, and yells;: D-Powered Digivice activate! ;Veemon digivolves to AeroVeedramon; Will: Dark Fury stay with Rika. ;Will jumps onto AeroVeedramon's back, and flies after David; Will: David, what's wrong! David: I told him not to take her. I told him.
~the sky goes black, and a giant mountain appears in front of them. On top of this mountain is an evil palace. In this palace lives the master of Greg, and David lives.~
Will: what?, no Lopmon! ???-digimon: I am Destromon! I am master of all! I'll rule this world! Greg give me Lopmon! NOW! ~Greg hands Lopmon over to Destromon, who then pours a green liquid onto Lopmon. Lopmon then changes into Kerpymon (Virus). Destromon then chucks her into a hole, and he begins to chant something. The hole then glows red, then smoke raises from the holes.
 
………………………&# 8230;……….what's going on here……….………………… …………
 
 
%Episode10- To Save The World (part1)%
 
David: no not that. Will we have to biomerge now! Will: ok Plaiden digivolve. Plaiden: ok, AeroVeedramon digivolve to Imperialdramon! David: Twilight
de-digivolve to rookie. Twilight: ok ;flash; They yell: “Digi-modify” ; they slash a “blue” card throw there D-Powered Digivice, and they yell;: Blue Card activate! ~
Imperialdramon biomerge to Imperialdramon Fighter Mode!
Monodramon biomerge to Goldramon!
Imperialdramon FM: your Goldramon! David: yeah sorry, but we have to stop him.
~just then a new digimon appears out of the smoke. ~ ???-digimon: I am Gallacticmon! ~ a black, dark looking light shoots out of the hole, splits in 2 and hits Destromon and Gallacticmon.~
Gallacticmon digivolve to Gaiamon!
Destromon digivolve to MegaDestromon X
MegaDestromon X: we will now kill you! ~ just then Sakuyamon, Omnimon, Gallantmon, and MegaGargomon fly up to David, and Will.~ Sakuyamon: Goldramon, not you again. Imperialdramon FM: it's ok he's on our side. Sakuyamon: really. Imperialdramon FM: yes really. ~just then Megidramon, and WarGrowlmon X fly up to the tamers.~ Megidramon: your not getting past us. Goldramon: Greg, you don't want to help him he will turn on you. Megidramon: yeah right. Megido flame! ;a firey blast hits Goldramon. ; Goldramon: if that's the way it has to be. Gold Flame! ;A firey blast hits Megidramon. ; Megidramon: X-Fury attack Goldramon, now! X-Fury: yes sir! Atomic Megalo Blaster!! ; the blast hits Goldramon and he falls. Imperialdramon FM: Ahhhhh!!!!, Giga Crusher!!!! ; a huge blast hits both Megidramon, and X-Fury. They fall. ; Imperialdramon FM: David are you ok? Goldramon: yeah but don't hurt Greg. Imperialdramon FM: why? Goldramon: cause he's not evil, just controled.
Imperialdramon FM: ok?. ; Megidramon has de-digivolve into Black Guilmon, and Greg.; Greg: uh, that's it, your to strong, I can't beat you, delete me. Imperialdramon FM: I'm not going to delete you. Greg: your not, well then I'll join you. Greg yells: “Digi-modify” ; Greg slash a “blue” card throw there D-Powered Digivice, and he yell;: Blue Card activate! ~
Black Guilmon biomerge to ChaosGallantmon!
Guilmon X biomerge to Gallantmon X! (not really a biomerge with a human)
~all of the tamers then try to defeat MegaDestromon X, and Gaiamon, but they are to strong for the tamers. ~ Imperialdramon FM: there to strong. ~just then 3 more lights fly from the hole. The lights hit Imperialdramon FM, Sakuyamon, and Gallantmon.
They start to glow, and they start to change.
Gallantmon mega digivolve to Gallantmon Crimson Mode!!
Sakuyamon mega digivolve to Sakuyamon Kabuki Mode
Omnimon flies into Imperialdramon FM.
Imperialdramon FM, Omnimon, Mega DNA Digivolve to
Imperialdramon Paladin Mode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
Imperialdramon PM: MegaDestromon X, Gaiamon we will now delete you!
 
 
……………………̷ 0;………………………… 230;…..to be continued……………………… 230;…………………………& #8230;
 
%Episode11- To Save The World (part2)%
 
~ A huge battle rages on. Each side taking hits, 1 by 1, MegaDestromon X, Gaiamon, Goldramon, ChaosGallantmon, Gallantmon X, MegaGargomon, Gallantmon Crimson Mode, Sakuyamon Kabuki Mode, and Imperialdramon Paladin Mode begin to lose power. ~ Imperialdramon PM: 1 final shot should do it, all together, attack. Goldramon: Gold Flame! Gallantmon X: Final Elysium! ChaosGallantmon: Demon's Disaster! Sakuyamon Kabuki Mode: Rice Cord! Gallantmon Crimson Mode: Final Justice! MegaGargomon: Gargo Missile! Imperialdramon PM: Omega Slash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~All of the attacks hit MegaDestromon X and Gihamon. But they don't fall, they get back up and attack.~ Gaiamon: Earth Bomb! MegaDestromon X: Destro-Nuke!! ~ the attacks hit the tamers, they fall and turn back to there human, and rookie forms. A van then drives up to the tamers. A voice yell: get in! and the tamers, and there digimon get in the van. The van drives away. But MegaDestromon X and Gaiamon are to weak to stay in there strong forms, they de-digivolved to Vemmon, and Keramon. (Keramon digivolves to Diaboromon, in digimon movie 4, millions of Diaboromon's baby form, Kuramon, digivolve to Gallacticmon) (in digimon world 3, Vemmon, fuses with the Juggernaught thing, and be comes Destromon.) ~ Keramon: what happened? Vemmon: we're out of energy, that's what happened. Keramon: oh, so what do we do now? Vemmon: we sit here and restore our energy. (back in the van where the tamers are) Will: so how are we going to beat him. Takato's dad: well the guys from hypnos are working on it. (Takato's dad is driving the van) Rika: why them, can't we beat them? Will: not yet, we need more power to fight them. ~ they get to the hypnos base. They walk in and meet a man in a black suit.~ Man in black suit: do you kids remember the Juggernaught program? Rika: you mean that thing that tried to delete all digimon in this world, but it backfired and released the davas. Man in black suit: yeah hat one. Henry's dad: well we've modified it. You guys are going to use it to fight those digimon. Will: what?!!
Henry's dad: Will I need you and your digimon to become Imperialdramon Paladin Mode. Will: ok, but why Henry's dad: because I need to use his sword for the modified Juggernaught program. Will: ok, Plaiden, Dark Fury, digivolve to mega. Plaiden: ok
Dark Fury: Yes Sir! Veemon digivolve to Imperialdramon! Black Agumon digivolve to Omnimon! Will yells: “Digi-modify” ; he slash a “blue” card throw there D-Powered Digivice, and yells; : Blue Card activate! ~
Imperialdramon biomerge to Imperialdramon Fighter Mode!
Omnimon flies into Imperialdramon FM.
Imperialdramon FM, Omnimon, Mega DNA Digivolve to
Imperialdramon Paladin Mode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
;he lies his sword down on the table as Henry's dad asked.; Henry's dad: thank you, now let us work. ; Imperialdramon PM walked away and sat outside of the building.; ~Henry's dad works on the sword. He connects wires to it. A program is then turned on and loaded into the sword.~ Henry's dad: Imperialdramon Paladin Mode! I'm done with your sword! ; Imperialdramon PM picks up the sword, and de-digivolved back to Veemon, Black Agumon, and Will; Will: with the modified Juggernaught program we will delete MegaDestromon X and Gaiamon! For good!
 
………………the modified Juggernaught program? I hope that helps…………………….
 
%Episode12- To Save The World (part3)%
~ the tamers biomerge and go to where they fought MegaDestromon X and Gaiamon. Omnimon flies into Imperialdramon FM.
Imperialdramon FM, Omnimon, Mega DNA Digivolve to
Imperialdramon Paladin Mode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
Sakuyamon mega digivolve to Sakuyamon Kabuki Mode!!
Gallantmon mega digivolve to Gallantmon Crimson Mode!!~
Imperialdramon PM: MegaDestromon X! Gaiamon! Show your selves! NOW! ;Vemmon, and Keramon walk out into the open, they digivolve to Destromon, and Gallacticmon. They then Mega Digivolve to MegaDestromon X and Gaiamon.; MegaDestromon X: what makes you think you can beat use. Imperialdramon PM: this!
Everyone attack!! Goldramon: Gold Flame! Gallantmon X: Final Elysium! ChaosGallantmon: Demon's Disaster! Sakuyamon Kabuki Mode: Rice Cord! Gallantmon Crimson Mode: Final Justice! MegaGargomon: Gargo Missile! ~ the attacks then attack then 2 massive digimon. Then looking up at them (Imperialdramon PM is about the size of MegaDestromon X and Gaiamon's toe nail.) Imperialdramon PM yells: modified Juggernaught program activate! Omega Slash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The attack then splits the 2 digimon in half. Then a black hole opens up in between them, and sucks them in. just before there gone MegaDestromon X yells: I will return and I will be stronger. Then I will destroy you and both worlds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The tamers then go back to normal (for them anyways) a portal to the digital world then aperies where the evil mountain stood. Henry's dad tells the tamers that there digimon partners have to go back to the digital world or they'll get deleted. (the whole thing that Takato narrates at the end of session 3) Takato: scratch that, I might be able to keep that promises after all.; staring at the digital portal that goes to the digital word;.
END / FIN. / DONE / STORY OVER GO HOME!
 
(It's not really over yet)