Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Sleep over ❯ Sleep over ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Stay over.txtTEXTttxt­;°º¿Ò»HumBIN€'̷ 0;Disclaimer I do not own Digimon as you may have figured out already. This contains Male and Male sex (Yaoi) If don't like don't read. But you are free to call me a sick freak. Those of you who are cool with it start reading and to The hentai freaks and kindani I thank you for telling me I should keep up with the times but Tai and Matt are my old time favourites and leaving them is a dreadful thought anyway please enjoy the crazed graphic stuff.

Me and my first time

Takuya decided after his game that he was goin to sleep over his friend Kouji's house. All the other kids had a plan to go out to the movies, but they would have been kicked out any way and it wasn't worth the 10 dollars.
Takuya was a cute boy. He had brown hair and deep ruby eyes. He was pretty tall for his age almost reaching 6 feet, but remained skinny and built. He was very popular with all the girls but never had gone all the way with any of them, Takuya wasn't one that you would expect to be gay. Nothing like Takuya's friend Kouji. Now Takuya knew he was a good looking kid, but compared to Kouji he was dirt on the street. Girls treated Kouj like a God. He was a little shorter than Takuya, about 5 9. He was muscular and had black long hair. A very smooth pale chest just added to his beauty.
Takuya got to Kouji's house at around 8... his parents werent going to be home for a few days, so they decided to have a little fun. They both went down into the soft drink cabinet and brought up to Kouji room as much as they could carry. The pair had a night of drinking frenzy planned, and maybe watching a couple of Cartoons videos in between. And that was just how it ended up.
Takuya and Kouji both sat down on his bed. It was moderatly large and fitted both of them easily. They put in one of his fathers videos and popped open a can of coke.
Kouji was the first to first to feel sick... after about 21 cokes and 40 cans of lemonade. By the time Takuya had started feeling woozy Kouji was tripping all over the place and running into walls. At one time or another they both settled on the bed again paying close attention to the scene which had swithced to an porno channel in the chaos, A pretty girl was jerking a guy off.
At this time for some reason Kouji jumped on top of Takuya. They began wrestling eachother each trying to beat up the other one. And then it happened. At one point when Takuya jumped on top of Kouji their crotches both rubbed up against eachother. They both knew it had happened and both of them seemed to like it. They remained in that position slightly rubbing each other until Takuya finally spoke.
" umm Kouji" Takuya said, still rubbing his crothch against Kouji " You ever wonder what its like having it it ... you know umm... "Sex?" said Kouji helpfully.
At this Kouji did something Takuya did not expect. He leaned in closer and closer until his lips eventually touched Takuya's. It felt suprisingly good. Takuya made the next move, opening his mouth and putting his tongue in Kouji's... they sat there kissing for about 10 minutes straight!!! Takuya enjoyed this very much, and he got the feeling Kouji did to because at that second Kouji grabbed Takuya by the shirt, and slowly began to take it off. He threw it over to the side and began licking Takuya all over his body. He went down from his nipples to everyone of his abs. When he hit his belly button Takuya got even more excited, he knew what came next. Takuya's pants had not been removed yet, and befor Kouji did remove them he began by putting his head in Takuya's crotch and getting him even more excited. And then Kouji removed his shorts completely, boxers and all. He felt a rush of free air.
Takuya's cock was a healthy 8 inches. He was never so excited in his life, not even when a Izumi was about to ask him if he'd take her.
" You ready?" said Kouji... Takuya just nodded and stood up, with his back against the wall.
Than Kouji took in Takuya cock. It felt great, much better than any thing he had ever experienced... he took it all in, going back and forth at a great pace. It felt so good. After about 1 minute Takuya grabbed Kouji by his head guiding him along his dick.
And than something that was not surprising happened, Takuya came in Kouji's mouth, but instead of getting mad he just stood up, cum still in his mouth, opened it, and started kissing Pete again.
The cum was not that bad. It had a sort of salty flavor to it. Pete was just happy to have Silvios tongue in his mouth again.
Now it was Petes turn to pleasure Silvio. He removed all Silvios clothing, kissing his whole body until he eventually reached his dick. It was about the same size as Takuya. He had seen Kouji hard before because they had met in the showers knaked, but he was never this close up to his dick. Takuya started to kiss Kouji's balls. Licking them and feeling the pubic hair. He went up the shaft of his dick still licking, and eventually reached the head. At that he went completely down on Kouji. He was surprised he was not choking on it, but even more suprised at how much he enjoyed doing this. He could see Kouji was enjoying it too because his face had an expression of ecstacy. Eventually Kouji came and Takuya swallowed it. He was beggining to enjoy its taste.
Now it was time for the better part. Kouji whispere into Takuya's ear..." Fuck me... fuck me hard right now" and thats just what Takuya did. While Kouji sat there naked on the bed on all fours Takuya went to go get some vaseline. He let Kouji rub it all over his dick before inserting it.

Takuya made sure to do it slowly, knowing that it was going to be hurting, and that is just what it did. As Takuya began to insert his cock into Kouji's tight asshole he let out a whimper of pain and delight. Eventually it was all the way in and Takuya began thrusting. Slow at first, but than harder and harder. It felt suprisingly great... Kouji was screaming " Your a fucking hot bitch... keep fucking me Takuya"
Takuya enjoyed this comment and began to bang Kouji even harder. Eventually Takuya came again and at this the fun stopped as Takuya and Kouji's bodies became limp in eachtohers arms.
They decided it was a good idea to sleep in the nude tonight.... on the same bed. And that is just what they did. As@Takuya put his arms around Kouji's chest and brought him closer to his body he thought of all the great times they would have now... and in the future. Girls were cute, but boys were better.
�~~2z#Â#Ö
#
0000°°Ø
#< br> z@
|
#
~~2<±4è'2styl
€ÿ&yum l;<³¨Ä