Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Some Things Happen When You Least Exepct It ❯ Somethings Happen When You Least Expect it...18 ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Some Things Happen When You Least Expect It.....Part 18

Next day......

Sora and Tai are sleeping Snuggle together to the mattress when they a woke. "What time is it?" Sora asked. She had slept in her dress from the night. "Um...oh crap." he said. He had slept in his new tux.

"What is it?" Sora asked. "We forgot to tell our parents where we were last night." Tai said he was sitting up. "I'll going to get in big trouble, there going to think that we you know..." she said. Tai moaned sitting up

"Your right we have to think of something clever to say."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mimi woke up her very tired from staying up the night. "Matt?" she asked as she looked at his face for any sign of movement. 'Nothing' she thought. "I'm going now." she said to him as if he was awake.

Matt's dad and Mom were sleeping side by side in the chairs in the hospital room, she scanned the room but didn't see TK around. 'oh poor TK." she thought. Then she walked out of the room to go get some coffee.

TK paced down at the lobby waiting for Kari to come. "TK!" she yelled from far away, TK heard his name being called out and saw Kari he ran to her and giving here a huge hug. "What's wrong you sounded worried on the phone this morning." she asked him still in their hug "Kari, Matt's in coma." he said. Kari pulled away from him and looked into his eyes they were sad and upset.

"What happened?" she asked. He took her by her hand and lead her to the waiting room upstairs where Matt is. "Okay what happened?" she asked again. "I thought you knew all ready knew didn't Mimi call Tai and tell him." TK asked. Kari wearily sighed. "You don't know then." she said.

"Know what? I'm I missing something here?" He asked "Tai and Mimi are broken up, they got into a fight." Kari said. TK frowned. "Anyway like I was saying before, Matt and Mimi got into a car crash last night and now Matt unconscious cause of it. Isn't Sora supposed to be here?" he asked suddenly

"And you missed out on that too, Tai and Sora were having an affair of sorts. And now there together but I don't know where they are. Tai said he'd back by his curfew but he never came back last night, but any ways stop bring up other things lets concentrate on Matt." She replied, taking his hand in hers.

Nancy woke up she looked around the room to see if anybody was here then she saw that Dave was sleeping besides her. The sounds of the ventilator and various other monitors we heard. beeping.. She got up and sat down in the chair by his bed. "Oh...I think about long time ago when we split up. And I'm sorry if it hurt you..I am..." she said trailing she raised her figures to brush some of his hair that was sticking out of the bandage. "I hope you can hear me....son...because I love you, I love you and your brother so much, I want a chance to make it up to you Matt if you wake up...I want to be the mother to you. That I never was when you were younger." she waited looking at her sons face.

Which was still pale from the considerable amount of blood loss. She took his hand in hers. "Come on wake up for me, So I can give you a second chance." she asked of him she gasps feeling a movement from him. "DAVE! wake up" she cried out Dave went to her immediately "He moved!" she said.

"Come Matt wake up." his father said. "I'll call a doctor." he said leaving quickly

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"We'll make up a story. like say we got stuck some where in the middle of no where." he said. "You think it will work?" she asked. "Yeah I mean if we covered everything that could mark up our story then it would be fine." Tai said . Sora looked at him.

"Okay what is that we should say? we got stuck in the middle off no where alone in a deserted road and no other civilization near us?" She says looking a Tai. "Yeah, that would work. We could say that we came out of the restaurant at 11:00pm and we decided to go for a relaxing drive in the country, the car died in the middle of no where and we where stranded there for four hours cause the toe truck took it's time to us." Tai managed to think of. Sora was a bit amazed

"How did you do that from just the top of your head?" she asked curious. "I've had practice." he responded. Sora laughed "Okay I'll go with it." she said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The doctor steady looked at Matt, he shook his head. "There's nothing that changed." he said "But I felt his finger move." Nancy says to the doctor. "What happened?" she asks. "Sometimes coma patients tend to have involuntary muscle movement. And that is what happened here." he responded.

"Well thank you Doctor." Mr. Ishida said. The Doctor stepped aside and left. Nancy looked at Matt, she began to cry. Dave tried to comfort her. "I thought he was waking up." she said through her tears. "What's happening." she said out loud. Dave just stood there tying to comfort her.

"Kari...he's been out since they brought him in last night." he finished. "Okay come lets go visit him. Talk to him it would help." she says picking herself up and then helping TK up. "Fine, but I don't really see what the use." he said following her.

Matt stopped abruptly in front of the door, then looked away tears sprung from his eyes. "I can't it hurts to much" he replied. "Have you made your decision yet?" the voice had returned "Decision? I can't." he said in a broken voice. "You can't? Then your Guardian angle hasn't seen you has she?" the voice replied. "Guardian Angel?...what are you talking about." he said his tear strained face looking around.

"Hello..?!" he called out. a mist appeared in front of him and a woman stepped out. "Who are you?" he asked shocked. "I'm your guardian angel." she said. "My name is Isabella Black." she says. Matt looked at her then turns around not quite happy. "Look, even thought you are my guardian angle who says your going to be able to help me?" he asks.

"First of all I want you to look at me." she began. He did as he was told "And second I want to tell you that your not alone in this...what about you friends at home on earth who do you think they feel that your in a coma?" she says.

"What makes you think Tai's my friend. And Sora too." he replied. "They are still your friends, they never wanted to hurt you in the first place." she answered "Never wanted to hurt me?" Matt laughs "didn't they ever think if they told me earlier it would hurt a lot less then instead of finding out they were secretly seeing each other behind my back." he yelled at the angel she simply looked at him and said

"Ah, but your forgetting your family." "My family?" his voice softened. "TK loves you, so do you parents." she continued she snapped her finger and a small screen came down from out of know where. Matt looked at it bewildered "Where did that come from?" he asked "Magic. Now watch." she said pointed to the screen. "

In the screen you'll see the what's happening in your hospital room right now." it turned on he saw himself laying in the bed hooked up to number of machines. then His mother and father there talking....

"come on your hungry you haven't eaten since last night." His dad said to his mother who was sniffling she was was helped up buy him. "I thought he was going to wake up." she said sadly "I know so did I." the two walked to the door went down to the cafeteria. Next thing TK and Kari came in.

"Kari? dose Tai know?" Matt asked his guardian angel. "No neither dose Sora." she replied.

"Hi Matt, I know I should have said something to you. I just feel it my fault for some reason." he stopped, Kari looked at him "Kari helped me out a bit, but any ways I just wanted you to get better real soon cause Mimi's a complete wreck." he stopped again cause he didn't know what else to say. Mimi just walked in.

Matt gasped "Mimi? what happened to her?" he asked "You were both in the accident remember. She got less severe injuries."

"Still no change?" she asked Kari and TK who nodded. "I think I need to go home." Mimi said quietly to the two kids. "Okay we'll call you if there is any changes."

Isabella took away the the screen. "HEY I WAS STILL LOOKING AT IT." he said loudly "I only showed that to you for you to understand where you want to go. And you do want to returned to your life. don't you?" she asked him. "Yes I do I want to." he said. "Then walk into you body." she said. "Now when you go back you won't remember anything of this place, you won't remember me or Gabumon or the voice that was talking to you." she finished. "Okay, I understand." Matt replied. And walked toward the entrance of the garden once again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~evening~

Sora and Tai met at their secret place. "I got into a little trouble, just scolded a bit. But I had to have a 'birds and bees' talk with my mother" Sora replied. "Oh, I didn't get into much trouble." Tai said. "though I might be grounded for a couple of days." he said. Sora looked at him "dose that mean no more nights together?" she asked "Yeah pretty much." Tai replied. "I guess we have this night. alone for awhile." she said and move closer toward him.

As they got closer and closer to kissing Tai's cell phone rings. "Man, who's it now." he said angry. "Pick it up it might be important" Sora said. Tai just sighed in defeat "fine." he said he picked it up. "Hello." he said "Kari? is something wrong......what?...are you sure." he said. then hung up. "what is it?" Sora asked "Matt in the hospital and in a coma." he said. Sora gasped. "Well what happened?" she asked. "Some kind of accident. That's all I know." he said.

"We should go." she said. Tai looked on, not sure if it was a good Idea to go. "What if we cause problem for his family, they know that you left him for me and we where cheating behind his back. and not to mention Mimi." Sora looked at him knowing he was right but they had to go.

"Come on if we aren't let into the room then we'll just leave." she says. "Okay It's fair enough after everything he did for me." Tai replied.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Matt made his way to the entrance of the garden "Okay this is it, I say hello to the world again and I'm not let anything stop me." he said to himself. Matt reached out in front of himself put his hand through the opening it went right through it. Matt inhaled deeply and passed through it...

Mimi is holding his hand. she was talking to him but didn't know what else to say. she let go and went to exit the room. she heard a moan or groan from Matt. she gasped. "Mr. Ishida!, Mrs. Takaski." Mimi called "Matt's waking up!" Matt's dad and Mom came running Dr. Greagson came along to cause he was talking to them both. Matt was starting to cough. The doctor quickly got some anesthesia. and put into the IV.

"What are you doing" Mimi asked "We have to make him go back to sleep to take the tube out of his throat cause he could have wrecked his wind pipe." the doctor explained. "he's going to be all right now." Matt's mother cried in Dave's arms. "I know he is. I knew he was strong and could fight through this." he father said happily with tears of his own falling also.

To Be Continued.................

Some Things Happen When You Least Expect It