Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Spa, Rest, and Battle ❯ Here's the Plan ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

~*Chapter Two: Here's the Plan*~

The remaining Digidestined was waiting for Rain and Dogomon to return to their meeting place... Rain shows up.

Ashley- Where were ya, Rain?! We've been looking all over for ya!!!

Rain- Sorry to make ya'll wait... but Dogomon and I found something very interesting!

Davis- Is it your sense of navigation?

Rain- *growls at Davis* No, Davis. I found... a mansion!!! And not an old run down one too!!! It has a hot springs room, a huge kitchen, a huge bedroom...

Crystal- Sounds like it's huge... are you saying???

Ashley- That my sister flipped?

Rain stops in the middle of her rambling and starts to yell at Ashley and Crystal...

Rain- Did it sound like I was joking?! Even Dogomon had seen it!!! Right? *Dogomon nods and goes back into telling the Digimon about the mansion* Any-hoo, I thought about this and I was thinking that we could sleepover there... It would be fun...

T.K.- Rain does have a point...

Rain- *blush* Is it just me or did I just heard T.K. said that?

Kari- But what about the Digital World?

Rain- *groans* I guess she has a point.... *looking sad...*

Yolei- But Rain also has a point. *Rain looks up* If that crazy white hair chick is doing something during the night, then we'll be warned about it! Even if it's between our fun.

Rain- Yeah!!! Like Yolei said!!!

Cody- Hmm... I agree.

Davis- Let's have some fun!!!

Ashley- How about tonight? At my house! We'll go through my computer!

Rain- It's better than goin' back to the school...

Crystal- Yeah!!! Because, I'm not looking forward to head back tonight. But... is it okay if Ken comes along???

Everyone except Davis goes `whaaaaaat???'

Crystal- I know you guys still don't trust him, but I do. He's my best friends ever since childhood and when he lost a very dear relative of his. I helped him and I want you guys to do me a favor and trust me...

Cody- .......

Davis- Since when did ya trust Ken?

Crystal- .......... *growls*

Ashley- I trust you, Crystal. As my other friend. Besides, don't ya'll remember when he got the Crest of Kindness? I bet he wouldn't turn on us.

Rain- Fine with me. As long as he doesn't ruin the fun. What about you, T.K.?

T.K.- You all do have different points, but I'll take the risk if Ken turns on us.

Kari- Me too.

Yolei- Alright with me.

Cody- ..........

Rain- We're waiting on you, Cody? Are you coming or not?

Cody- ...... I guess I'll trust you guys about Ken for now, but I still don't trust him.

Rain- Look, I know how you feel, Cody, but if it'll improve Crystal's happiness, might as well...

Crystal- YES! Thank you, guys!!!

They all went home and gets ready for the fun while Crystal makes a special trip to Ken's...

~*~