Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Sunbathing ❯ Just the one.. ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sunbathing

This is pure and total adoration of the naturally sun kissed God (who is waaay too young for me) Daisuke. I personally think my Dai-chan's skin is all natural, probably is, but that hasn't stopped me from doing this!
* Psycho laugh fades into distance *
******
It was August the 12th, one of the hottest days in Odaiba where it was REALLY hot and sticky.
But today was also a joyful day!
Why? Motomiya Daisuke was sunbathing!
NUDE sunbathing if you must know, ya dirty perv.
Oh look, there he is now...*author polishes her binoculars*

Daisuke was standing on the warm roof of his home, admiring the view and stretching in the intense heat. He bent down to li out his beach towel, giving anyone who was watching an eyeful of him in his short jeans and low cut vest shirt.
Daisuke stood up straight and looked around cautiously, running a hand through his flame coloured hair. Seeing no one in visible sight, a smile graced Daisuke's face as he peeled off his shirt. He then kneeled down to dump the shirt and pick up his suntan lotion. Squirting a thick wad into his hand, Daisuke then rubbed the thick white cream into his arms, face, chest and, as best as he could, his back.
Daisuke sat down and looked around carefully for any peekers, then licked his lips nervously.
He removed his tiny shorts and underwear in one go, shaking his legs in the mild breeze of the summer. Rolling over, he lazily applied the suncream to his tanned legs and bottocks, blushing bright red and still looking around for spies.
Now done with the important skin care ritual, Daisuke rolled onto his stomach and into his favourite sunbathing position, the star shape.
With his arms and legs akimbo, unknowingly giving everyone a good view of him whatever the angle, Daisuke sighed and closed his chocolate brown eyes, covered with purple-tinted sunglasses.
He felt totally at peace...
******
Takeru could only stare at what he was seeing through Ken's telescope, whilst fighting off Ken, Yamato, Taichi and Koushirou, all wanting to see the vision off the sun-kissed younger boy one more time.
Takeru softly murmered
"I think I'm in love"

OWARI

* Reads over fic *
......
I * think * this came about from talking to Kisaki AKA missmyuu about Daisuke being * popular *

^_^'' And it only took me 45 minutes to do...I feel like such a pervert