Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Sunday ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]

Sunday

By Houou Kazoku-Kaga

Disclaimer: I do not own Digimon. Elizabeth Campbell is my creation.

I'm Elizabeth Campbell, but everyone calls me Lizzie. I have a twin brother, but no one knows where he is.

I'm also a Digimon Deva Tamer.

The two previous sentences are connected. One Sunday. Luke (he's my brother) and I were playing, then our lives changed forever.

A giant gray cloud surrounded us. We held onto each other for dear life. This giant black monster appeared and grabbed Luke. I wouldn't let go of my brother, so when the monster lifted Luke, I was also lifted.

Try as I might to hold on, I slipped and fell. I thought for sure I would break my back. Then this flying tiger caught me on his back.

The monster began to disappear and I screamed in vain for Luke. Then the tiger landed, accidentally throwing me off, and I was knocked unconscious.

When I woke up, I was at the hospital surrounded by Ma, cops, and doctors. They told me that someone knocked me out and kidnapped my brother. They asked me if I saw who did it. I was about to tell them about the black monster, but a voice in my head said 'Don't tell'. So I told them no, I didn't see anyone. Luckily they bought it.

When I got home, he was waiting for me. And as in he, I mean the flying tiger. I mean, a flying tiger lying on my bed, and not breaking it. Not normal. Then he spoke to me. Ditto.

He told me his name was Mihiramon, and he was a Digimon. Now, I've watched the show, but I don't remember a tiger, and told him so. He said the Devas-of which he was a part of- were not on the TV show. The Devas were twelve Digimon based on the Chinese zodiac that serve Zhuqiaomon, a Digimon soverign, although once Antiramon served Azulongmon. (Then I knew he was telling the truth; I've heard of Azulongmon.)

He told me that the monster that captured Luke was Nicolaemon, and he was using Luke to lure the catalyst back to the Digital World, and make him stronger than anyone-human, machine, or Digimon.

This is where I come in. Soon the other Deva Tamers-those with Devas as partners- would come to my house. Then we can go to the Digital World and kick Nicolaemon's butt.

Mihiramon dedigivolved into Gazimon and a bright light formed into a Digivice. Now this Digivice looked funky. It was white with purple around the screen, and there was a slit on the side. Gazimon said that was for me to slash cards to power him up and/or digivolve him with.

So right now we're waiting for the others. And I'm constantly worrying about my brother, despite Gazimon trying to cheer me up.

I hope he's okay.