Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Tale of the Original DigiDestined ❯ Dragomon Attacks ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"The open sea," Jesse says as he sits atop Whamon, admiring the view of the ocean, "it is so beautiful."

"Why do you think that?" Heromon asks, "I've been watching the waves of the Digital World since I was in my Baby form, and I find nothing special about it."

"You have no sense of beauty, Heromon," Jesse grumbles.

"Maybe I'm missing out on things," Heromon replies.

"That may be why the DigiDestined were brought to the Digital World," Pixiemon says from behind them, "to show Digimon that there are other things in life besides fighting."

Suddenly, the water around Whamon started to turn black.

"Something's wrong," Whamon says, "I feel something tremendously evil approaching."

"I sense it too," Pixiemon says, gripping his staff tightly, "its as evil as the Beast of Darkness. Vilemon was next to nothing to whatever it is that is approaching us."

"I sense it too," Jesse growls, gripping the hilt of the Crest Weapon of Honor.

"All of us Digimon sense it," Wizardmon says. Biyomon, Tapirmon, Eggmon, and Heromon had the same look on their faces: a look of fear mixed with anger.

"How can anything be that evil?" Jesse whispers. His face had gone totally white, almost chalky white.

"Heromon digivolve to Warriormon!" Heromon calls out.

"Biyomon digivolve to Birdramon!" Biyomon calls out.

"Eggmon digivolve to Tamamon!" Eggmon calls out.

"Tapirmon digivolve to Apemon!" Tapirmon calls out.

The five Champion level Digimon and Pixiemon prepare for what they are sure will be a fierce battle.

A whirlpool slowly forms in front of Whamon. He nearly crashes into it trying to avoid it.

"That was close," Whamon says.

Slowly, a dark shape rises from the whirlpool.

"Who is that?" Daniel says as he cowers behind Samantha. Samantha herself was trembling in sheer terror. James was on his knees with his head between his knees and his hands over his head, cowering in fear. Brian's jaw was hurting as he grit his teeth roughly.

"I am Dragomon," the creature says in a voice that is too evil to describe (think all of Myotismon's forms combined), "an Ultimate level nightmarish Digimon. You don't stand a chance against me, DigiDestined and Digimon. My Nightmare Tentacles and Evil Blaze attacks will destroy you, leaving nothing behind to ever show that you ever existed."

"That's what you think," Whamon says as he begins to spin in a circle, "Tidal Wave!"

The wave of water collides with Dragomon, but it doesn't even affect him.

"Nightmare Tentacles!" Dragomon laughs as he sends his tentacles at the Digimon.

"Meteor Wing!"

"Magical Game!"

"Blazing Syndrome!"

"Metallic Fur!"

"Warrior Beam!"

The attacks of the five Digimon hit Dragomon, but only Warriormon's attack seemed to have any effect.

"The only one of you strong enough to harm me is the one with the sword!" Dragomon laughs, "and then only because his attack is filled with holy energy. You are pathetic!"

"Pit Bomb!" Pixiemon calls out as he launches the little bomb at Dragomon. The attack rocks Dragomon.

"So, Pixiemon, you dare to challenge me?" Dragomon demands. He opens his mouth wide.

"Evil Blaze!" he yells as dark flames erupt from his mouth, heading for Pixiemon.

Pixiemon dodges the blast and launches another Pit Bomb at Dragomon. This time, the other Digimon join in the attack.

Dragomon is rocked by the attack, but it doesn't show that it fazed him in any other way.

"You call yourselves Digimon?" Dragomon scoffs, "I've seen Numemon with stronger attacks!"

Dragomon launches a Nightmare Tentacle attack at the humans. One of the tentacles hits Jesse, knocking him off of Whamon and into the Dark Whirlpool.

"Jesse!" Warriormon cries out.

Jesse's crest Weapon starts to glow, giving Warriormon strength.

"Warriormon digivolve to MagnaWarriormon!" Warriormon calls out. A bright light flashes. When the light disappears, a Digimon that is similar to Warriormon, yet different.

He stood 7 ft. tall, with the leg armor of MagnaAngemon, the helmet of Angemon with the mouth cover that Magnamon's helmet has, the shield of MagnaAngemon, only it was silver instead of purple, the torso armor of Magnamon, and a sword that looked similar to Heromon's, only slighter larger and it looked a lot more dangerous. His armor and helmet are silver.

"I am MagnaWarriormon," he says (for his voice, think WarGreymon's voice mixed with the voice MagnaAngemon had in Season 01), "I am an Ultimate level Holy Warrior Digimon. My Magna Beam and Magna Sword attacks are feared by all Evil Digimon."

"You don't scare me!" Dragomon laughs, "Evil Blaze!"

Dragomon launches the attack at MagnaWarrior, but Magna Warrior simply brings his shield to bear and blocks the attack.

"My partner may be lost forever no thanks to you," MagnaWarriormon says in a emotionless voice, "and for that, I will make you pay." He levels the tip of his sword with Dragomon's head.

"Magna Beam!" MagnaWarriormon calls out. A streak of silver light erupts from the tip of the sword, striking Dragomon in the head. Dragomon's head snaps back from the force of the attack, but he brings it back to bear on MagnaWarriormon.

"Help!" the others hear a voice from off of Whamon's side. Brian looks over the side to see Jesse trying to swim while still holding onto his Crest Weapon.

Whamon swallows Jesse, then shoots him out of his spout.

"Thanks Whamon," Jesse says as he spits out water, "I owe ya."

"Are you okay Jesse?" MagnaWarriormon asks, never removing his eyes from staring down Dragomon.

"Who are you?" Jesse asks as he looks at MagnaWarriormon.

"I am Warriormon's Ultimate level form," MagnaWarriormon says, still glaring at Dragomon.

"None of you can defeat me!" Dragomon sneers, "your power is far insufficient."

Dragomon raises his tentacles. The whirpool increases in size.

"That's the Dark Whirlpool!" Whamon gasps, "it's a gateway to a dark world. Once you go there, you can't get out if your evil."

"Then we're gonna send him there," Jesse says, his voice calm.

"Are you thinking what I think your thinking?" MagnaWarriormon asks.

"Probably," Jesse says, drawing the Crest Weapon of Honor. The blade was shining brightly with a faint, silvery-green glow.

Jesse climbs onto MagnaWarriormon's back. MagnaWarriormon leaps at Dragomon. He is now holding both his sword and the Crest Weapon of Honor.

"Magna Slash!" he calls out. The glow of the two swords increase dramatically. The blades meet with Dragomon's skull, pushing him into the gateway at the bottom of the Dark Whirlpool.

"Jesse!" Brian, Samantha, Daniel, and James cry out. The Digimon soon echo their cry.

"You may push me into the Dark Ocean, but I will return one day and destroy you all!" Dragomon declares just before he touches the gateway. The instant he touches the gateway, he begins to fade into the gateway. MagnaWarriormon de-digivolves into Heromon and he and Jesse soon follow Dragomon.

"Don't worry!" Jesse calls out, "if there's a way, we'll be back!"

A few seconds later, and Jesse and Heromon were gone from the Digital World into a dark dimension.