Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Tamers No More ❯ "The Transformation" or "Takato is screwed" ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The tamer Takato was home. It had been a long and painful dash from school all the way to his house. The boy was panicked and pouring sweat, his heart beating in a strange inhuman rhythm. His parents weren't home thankfully, but this thought never crossed the boy's mind. He was just glad to be home. Takato almost jumped out of his skin when his digimon hugged him tightly from behind.

"Takatomon! Your home!" the digimon cried out happily. The digimon knew he wasn't supposed to be in the house, but Takato's failure to come by his shelter and feed him had prompted it. "Guilimon…can't breath…" Takato choked. The digimon quickly released his partner. Guilimon had a habit of playing too hard with Takato. "Sorry…" he replied, his ears drooping like a dog's would. His tamer turned to him now, causing the digimon to stagger back with shock. Takato's skin was a bright shade of red. His hands now sported six-inch claws. He was bare foot, a pair of new, two toed, clawed feet replacing his normal human ones. His previously thin frame was now quite muscular. This wasn't Takato. Guilimon bared his teeth and started to growl at the creature he'd mistaken for Takato. The digimon stopped however upon seeing the shocked and hurt look in its eyes. It was Takato. Guilimon started to speak, to say something to apologize, but he didn't get that chance. The hurt in Takato's eyes was gone, replaced by that of pain. Takato staggered around the room, clutching his sides. Neither knew it, but his organs were melting, reshaping and becoming that of a digimon.

"AAHGG!!! IT HURTS IT HURTS!!" Takato screamed, his hands traveling to the large bulge in the seat of his pants. Takato felt it as his spine began to elongate, his skin and bone pulling and flexing with it. In a violent motion, Takato's pants split as his tail burst out of his behind. Takato let out a growl as he flexed his hands as they changed. Takato's fingers pressed up against each other, making loud pops ad they did. Skin fused to skin as his 4 fingers and a thumb bulged and reshaped. His thumbs cracked as they traveled further up his hand, the claw on them becoming as long as the ones on his fingers. A few more sharp cracks, and Takato's hands were now identical to his digimon's.

Takato fell to his knees as the changes sped up. Guilimon watched in horror as his partner's jaw cracked open. As it did the few small teeth left in it were forced out as many sharper ones jutted out of his gums. Dull snapping sounds filled the air as his face begin to push out. Takato's nose flattened, the middle portion smoothed away, leaving his nostrils, which traveled to the front of his snout. Takato's neck bulged with new muscles as it grew along with his head. Takato tried to rise again, but the new weight of his changing body caused him to topple over and land on his back. The former human gave out a shocked cry as he felt his privates become those of a digimon. Takato's shirt ripped and tore as his chest and stomach expanded. Inside his chest, a new organ appeared. It was his fire lung, which would allow him to perform his pyrosphere attack.

It was over. Takato had been striped of his human form. The red digimon began to look himself over. Large, 3 clawed paws. Powerful legs and reptilian feet. He could feel his massive tail swaying behind him. His skin was a pale white color at his chest and his belly. The only signs he had been human was the torn and stretched remains of his shirt, his pants that were pressed tightly on him from his massive legs. His goggles had broken and fallen off when his skull had elongated. He still had one more human feature though. He still had his hair. It was substantially thinner and more unkempt then it had been but it was still there. Takato ran his paw though it, tears streaming from his yellow eyes. Takato sat now, his new posture having him sit on his pelvis and tail. Takato started to bawl. Guilimon came up to him and hugged him tightly, not knowing what was going to happen to his friend.

* Takato, during his transformation: http://kanada.tfcentral.com/Takato_Gillmon_TF2.jpg *

Author's Note: off topic of the story, but you guys may have noticed my site has moved. New site is at

http://kanada.tfcentral.com/Kanada_Transformation_Artwork.html

Enjoy!