Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Tamers No More ❯ The s**t has hit the fan! ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The small, furred, digimon know as Terrriermon was in a bit of a predicament. On one hand he was in the clutches of Suzie, Henry's little sister. The little digimon was rather pissed at him now that he thought about it. Leaving him like that, knowing full well she'd do this to him. Oh well, the digimon would get his revenge later. He had other matters to deal with. Namely, the fact the little digimon could hear voices other than Suzie. Someone had gotten in the house. He remembered now, a bang had come from the kitchen when Suzie had put a tiny pair of panties on him. The digimon's hearing had picked up what had to be two very heavy intruders come in from the kitchen window. A plate or something as breakable had been knocked from the dish rack. Suzie had not noticed it though. She was too busy putting a frilly pink dress on his tiny frame to notice. Plus, the doors to her room and the kitchen were shut tight. Terriermon was the only one who heard them and the only one who could do anything. It was obvious to him though that Suzie had no intention of letting him go anytime soon. "Oh god, please not that again" he spoke silently. Suzie had drug out her little tea table. The beaten plastic table had assorted stains on it, many of them from things she'd tried to make him drink. Next came the tea set, which was as used as the table. The child quickly set them up, her speed from doing this many times before. Terriermon almost cried out when she grabbed him by an ear and flung him into his chair. Beside him, she quickly set her old sock monkey doll.

*THUMP*

Terriermon started to jerk his head towards the sound, but then remembered his captor.

*THUMP*

Another one. The intruders were right outside the door! A sudden sensation of extreme cold hit Terriermon's crotch. He started to yelp but he bit his lip shut. "COLD, COLD, COLD!!!!!!!" was the only thing going though his mind.

"OH! Did you wet yourself Mr. Bunny?" Suzie said in her condensing little tone. Little brat had poured ice cold Kool-Aid on his lap. "You are so dead Henry…" the wet digimon spoke mentally. To Terriermon's relief, it seemed that Suzie was bored with him now. She had started to get another dress to change him into, but she had stopped half way. The TV remote of all things had caught her eye. She quickly hoped up into her bed and turned the TV to the nearest cartoon show. This was his chance. Slowly, the digimon slid out of the tiny chair and crawled to the door. The digimon gently opened the door and slipped out of the room. He mentally thanked Henry for not shutting it all the way. Otherwise, he'd still be trapped. Now free, Terriermon quickly crawled out of the restricting dress. He started to run for Henry's room, but then remembered the pink little panties she'd put on him. "What gave her the idea I was a girl????"

Almost as though on cue, something rather painful hit the big eared digimon. He became very lightheaded and quickly plopped down on the carpet. He could hear the voices again. They were yelling something but he couldn't process it. His head was swimming, but the pain had dissipated. He stood again, hoping it was over. It wasn't. Terriermon fell on his back as more intense pain hit him. This was worse than the time Suzie had been pulling his ears and tail. This routine of sudden, bone-jarring pain occurred a few more times before finally going away. Terriermon stood again, shaken but ok. The weird thing was, he felt like something was missing …

No, not important. He had to find out who was here. The determined digimon ran to Henry's door. He put an ear up to it. He could hear someone cursing inside. The digimon became airborne with a flick of his ears and griped the door handle. A quick pull and it swung open, forcing him to jump away or get smashed by the door. A pair of yellow eyes greeted him inside.

***

Henry waked rather briskly towards his apartment. The cool night air felt surprisingly good to the tamer as he walked. His mind was troubled though. Just was the heck had happened at Takato's house? He felt sick all of a sudden…then he fell and hit his head. No. It wasn't just once. The pains had hit him 2 or 3 times. His memory of the event was blurred, something that bothered him. He felt the bump again for about the 8th time. Big knot right in the center of his head. On top of that, touching it had made it get bigger. He really dreaded explaining it to Mom and Dad. The tamer kept on, concentrating only on the sound of his own walking. Strange…he didn't think he walked that loud…

***

"Terriermon, why are you wearing the pink thingy?" Guilimon asked the small digimon as he came in the room. Terriermon's eyes bulged before his face became red. He quickly slipped them off and tossed them aside. "Never mind that," he said, changing the subject. "Who is that!?" he asked pointing at Takatomon. "Don't be silly, that's Takatomon." the young digimon spoke.

"Quit fooling around!" Terriermon yelled. "WHO is he!?"

"I told you! It's Takatomon!" Guilimon shot back at him. Takatomon finally took notice of the argument and slug his tearful face towards Terriermon. The digimon looked at the once human harshly. "I don't buy it." he spoke coldly. "That's another digimon and you know it! Where'd he come from?!" the little ball of fur yelled. Takatomon started to cry again. "I'm a digi…digimon…" he said quietly, his eyes clamped shut and leaking tears. Takatomon opened them and ran is claws over the remains of his shirt. Little was left of it but the near sight of it hurt him. He stood and violently ripped off the few remnants of his clothing. "I'm just a digimon!" he cried out. His body was unrestricted now. The two guilimon were now identical, save for the bit of hair Takatomon still had. The little hope the boy turned digimon had was fading out. He then turned to Guilimon, his expression wanting pity. "I'm never gonna be a human again, am I?" he asked, his mind already having an answer for him. "Takatomon…don't say that…" Guilimon tried. Takatomon grabbed his partner and held him tightly as his fate hit him. Tears streamed down his face and onto his partner's back.

"No…*sob* I'm…trapped.*sob*

"Oh sh*t…" Terriermon said out loud.

***

Tamer Henry Wong could hear screaming. It was a loud bestial screaming. Moments later, he heard what had to be Suzie. Her ear piercing cries were unmistakable. As the boy broke into a dash for the buildings doors, he only briefly though about the fact that his place was on the 4th floor. Way too high for him to have heard her. No, his mind was just playing tricks on him. He had to get up there. The rooms were a blur as Henry ran down several halls to the elevators. An elderly couple had just got in, the elevators heading for the top floor. No time! Henry found himself scaling the stairs, bounding up 3 or 4 steps at a time.

"MOMMY!!!!!!!" It was Suzie again. Henry just ran faster. He was on his floor, about 5 doors from his apartment. He could hear someone sobbing loudly along with something else really big. He was only slightly surprised that he could hear the sound of 4 different people breathing. He had to be at least 15ft away. A sudden blur of movement. Suzie! The small child ran for her brother and clamped on his leg tight. "Henry!!!!!! *sob* Terriermon's alive! And, and," she blurted out " there's 2 dinosaurs in your roooooomm!" That was all Henry could get out of his sister as she went into full on crying fit. Great. Not only had Guilimon showed up and Terriermon had blown his cover, there was another digimon to deal with. Henry gently lifted his sister up and cautiously entered his home. The tamer deposited the girl in their parents' bedroom.

"Stay here Suzie. I'll take care of everything…" he trailed off. Suzie did as she was told., the child having hidden herself under their parent's bed.

"Don't let the dinosaurs eat you…" she whispered as he shut the door. Once the door was closed, Terriermon flew out of the doorway he'd been hiding in. "Henry!" the digimon squealed. "We got a BIG problem!"

"Yeah, I know." the displeased tamer cut him off.

"YOU blew your cover." he spat.

"That isn't important right now!" the rabbit digimon shot back.

"OH, wannna tell me what is? Other than Guilimon being here…" Henry quipped.

"He's not the problem!" Terriermon yelled. The digimon became airborne again and glided to Henry's room. The digimon took a grip on the door handle and swung it open.

"THAT"S the problem!!" Terriermon declared.

Henry was dumbfounded. The tamer rubbed his eyes. He was seeing double. There were TWO Guilimons in his bedroom.

"and that one, " Terriermon said as he pointed to the one on the right.

"is TAKATO!" Terriermon screamed at Henry.