Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Tamers No More ❯ More changes and the road to battle ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*bbbbbbbbbbrapppp*

*phiiiiiiishhh*

*Thuuuupppppp*

"Oh…god, what did I do to deserve this?!" Henry gasped, holding his nose due to the stink. The tamer had had the joy of being hit with the worst diarrhea of all time. It was so quick too. He'd been consoling Takato one second, then forcing his cheeks closed and sprinting for the toilet the next.

"Pheeeew! What the heck did you eat Henry!? God!" Terriermon spat, his nose covered like his tamer's. The digimon had seen his dash and had followed, thinking that Henry was hurt or something. A smelly dump had to be the last thing he'd expected.

"I don't need an audience Terriermon. Or a commentary." Henry groaned at him. Terriermon rolled his eyes and continued covering his nose. Henry lowered his head, resting it on his arms, which were lying on his thighs. Henry knew that this wasn't just a normal "call of nature". The theory came to him while sitting there. When Takato had changed, he'd had a massive appetite. Guilimon was rather big and at least twice as heavy as Takato. The appetite was a way to gain mass. Thus, with Terriermon being a small digimon and a lot smaller than the average human, mass would be lost. The worst dump in recorded history had a reason. It made perfect sense, but it also meant he was changing more. The fact he could be using a litter box instead of a toilet entered the boy's mind. Sweat rolled down his back, the new fear of shrinking creeping into his thoughts. He stared at his partner, wondering what it'd be like to be so tiny. He'd be so venerable too. Hell, a dog or something could eat him! Henry shivered at the thought. Sighing, Henry bent down and started to pull his pants up and get off the pot. Something felt weird though. Henry half stood, bent over still, wondering what was wrong. He ran a hand over his thigh and buttocks, feeling something had happened. He connected with fur. The boy dropped his pants and waddled to the mirror, his pants still around his ankles. Henry cried out when he spotted the cream colored fur covering his ass cheeks. It went up to his lower back and up a few inches over his spine. He could see a bulge, almost a lump, just above his ass. It was where his tail would be. Oh god, he'd was going to have a tail! He'd been trying to deny what he knew would happen, but the shock was still great.

"Crap,crap,crap,crap,crap,crap!!!!" he screamed.

"Henry…" Teriiermon whispered, gaining the frightened boy's attention. Henry stared at the digimon as he pointed a finger at the boy's crotch. Henry snapped his gaze down to his area. He screamed again. And again. It was gone!! His privates were gone!

"AGAHG! WHAT THE HELL!?! WHERE IS IT!?!" He screamed, hoping this was a cruel joke. His crotch appeared to be featureless, just a furry space between his legs. He could still feel it but it wasn't there.

"whoa…" Terriermon mumbled. Henry stood aghast, his pants around his ankles, his pelvic area now swamped in fur, with a sexless crotch . The tamer started to tear up, the loss too great for him to take. Terriermon ran up to him and grabbed his leg.

"Hey! Don't freak out!" he said, putting as much pity in his voice as he could.

"DON'T freak out!? My privates are gone!! I look like a damn Ken doll!!" Henry shot at him. The digimon giggled at him in response.

"Don't be silly. They're still there. They're just "hidden" the digimon said coolly. The digimon pointed to his own crotch.

"You can't see mine, right?" He asked inviting Henry to look. The tamer briefly dismissed the fact he was looking at another male's genitals, and looked at his partner's bare looking area.

"Right…so where is it?" Henry asked, feeling a bit stupid doing so.

"It's hidden in a sheath, sort of a pouch. Everything's there." he said, trying not to giggle.

"Well….um…how do you…you know…use it??" the boy asked, not believing he was asking how to use his own equipment.

"Well, ya see, this is where it is and this is how ya use it…"

***

"I did it…

It's my fault…"

Takato couldn't get the thoughts out of his mind. His actions had pretty much screwed Henry. The fact Henry kept telling him it wasn't his fault…that made him feel worse. Henry wasn't dumb. He'd started to try and get Takato to make a new set of cards. Takato's response had been snappy and cowardly.

"NO! I'll screw it up again! Look at what I did the last time! NO!"

Tears welled up in his yellow eyes. He was a coward…

Not knowing what to think, the tamer picked up the TV remote. A faint click of his claw and the box was taking him away from his troubles. He knew that this was cowardly too, but he didn't want to hear it.

*Click*

Cooking show…the meal making Takato a little hungry again. He remembered that he and Guilimon had finished off most of the food in Henry's house already. Getting hungry was a bad idea.

*Click*

Soap operas…

*Click*

News…boring…wait. Takato came out of his blank stare, taking notice of the report. Some sort of lunatic in downtown. Intrigued, his claw left the remote and left it there. The 30'ish reporter, not knowing too much from his cue cards, announced that a helicopter crew was there and they were going to go to him…The helicopter crew flashed on, the reporter's voice blaring over a shot of the downtown area, next the bridge over the old water drain off. It was raining, the drain off flowing with dirty brown water. The camera swerved to the scene the voice coming back over it.

"Dan! This is your eye in the sky, Terry Ferguson, and I can't believe what I'm seeing down there! A lone suspect, who wearing some sort of biker freak show costume is manhandling local police!!" he announced.

The suspect made Takato jump slightly. That wasn't a biker, that…thing…was a digimon! The way it was chucking cops and laughing manically was proof of that. The digimon was rather big. Humanoid, except for the rather dangerous looking tail. Dressed in full biker gear, looking like an escapee from a digimon biker bar. The reporter was getting incoherent, his voice irritating Takato's sensitive ears. He watched as the digimon was shot with a tear gas canister. A quick swipe of its tail, and the tear gas was in the crowd of police cruisers and officers. The mystery digimon then reached to his back. He quickly pulled out a shotgun looking weapon from a hidden holster. Takato stood up as the digimon aimed at the helicopter above him. The camera closed in on his blue, masked face. He was smiling, and evil soulless smile. The camera went blank, static filling the air.

Takato could hear himself growling. His mind was made up.

"Guilimon!" He yelled, not knowing where his partner was. The red dino came in from the kitchen a few moments later.

"We're going boy. Come on!" He ordered, already sprinting for the door.

"Huh! Where are we…?" Guilimon stammered, quickly running after his tamer.

Takato knew that going out in broad daylight like this was stupid. He knew that going to a place full of police was an even worse idea in his current state. He only let two things into his thoughts as he ran:

1: He didn't care about the dangers.

2: He'd make that monster pay. Coward or not, he'd make him pay.

***

Renamon pumped her legs, her noiseless sprints over the building tops unknown by all but one. Only Rika knew where she was. Rika was slowly wading though the mob of people as they fled the downtown district. Rika's digivice had gone off, the panicked news reports having sent them off quickly. This was effeminately the most brasion a digimon had gotten. A flat out massacre in the middle of downtown. Very strange. This was bad. The crowd had thinned though, most of the police having fled as well. At least there'd be no bystanders in the way. This digimon was a powerful one that was evident. Fending off swat teams was a hard task, even for a digimon. Her partner hadn't been able to id it yet, thanks to an interference of some sort. Going in blind. Great. Reanmon didn't want to screw up this time, knowing that'd would result in her death. Losing Impmon was…an embarrassment to her honor. Disgraceful. Exactly what Rika had said. Failure was something that didn't sit well with the kitsume. It would not happen again.

The air was still, Renamon knowing that her adversary was ahead. She leaped to ground level and scouted the area. Assorted vehicles, many of them on fire or ripped apart. An entire section of the downtown district, and a raging river in the drain off below the bridge. And rain as well. No the best conditions for a duel.

"Oh! Got here finally. I was getting bored with these pitiful little animals…"

The voice sent a chill down Reanmon's spine. So cold, and without pity…

Motion. Too quick!

"Hello toots…"

Not possible. He's so fast. He was standing face to face with her. He was grinning, seeming to undress her with his eyes. (if Renamon wore clothes that is) He was on top of her. No way to mount a defense if he attacked. The way she was being eyed made her comprehend another possibility, one she hated to think of.

"Renamon! What are you doing!?" Rika yelled, snapping Renamon's thoughts away from her enemy.

The child had caught up to her, her D-arc out and scanning. Renamon had not expected her enemy's speed. Rika was in danger so close to them.

"Heh. So, "That" s your pet tamer. Pathetic. I'd take one last look at her if I were you…" he said coldly, the whiplash of his sudden movement catching Renamon off guard. She watched as the digimon dashed past her. And straight for Rika…