Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The 9th Digidestined: The Crest of Eternity ❯ The 9th Digidestined: The Crest of Eternity ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
A New Digidestined: The Crest Of Eternity

Disclaimer: I don't own digimon or any digimon things.

4 Years Earlier
As the Digidestined watched Greymon and Parrotmon fighting unknown to them a 9th Digidestined was watching.

Present Day

William was walking home from school one day thinking about some things. Just as he got to Heighten view terrace a large triangle opened in the sky and then as if floating a strange device came in to his hand along with a piece of metal with a strange symbol on it.
He had only a short time to look at the things because all most instantly sucked in to the black triangle. He hit the ground with a thump
"Oohh my head, where am I" he groaned.
"What happened?"
He stood up and looked around and saw a town in the distance.
But before he could figure anything out a strange creature jumped on him and spoke loudly
"WOW I don't believe your here, what's your name my names Unomon and I'm a digimon"
"What are you on about" He said, "What's a digimon?" "I'm a digimon, and your a Digidestined were partners".
"Okay, What did you say your name was" he asked the digimon.
"I'm Unomon" it said
"Well I'm William, nice to met you".
There was a sudden crash and a huge monster appeared Unomon identified it as Musyamon then 'Musyamon' shouted "Shogun sword" before if hit William Unomon pushed him out of the way then the device William had began to shake and glow then.

"Unomon digivolve to------------> Trimon"

"Whoa" William proclaimed
"Your even cooler than the last one"
"William look out" yelled Trimon.
"Triple scissor claw"
And then Trimon three arm's extended around Musyamon and the he vanished.
"We make a good team"
William told Trimon as they walked off towards the city William had seen.



Chapter 2: The Meeting

It was the usual scene in the Digidestined camp Tai and Matt were arguing, Mimi and Sora were talking about girl stuff, Izzy was on his laptop, Joe was complaining and T.K and Kari were playing with Patamon and Gatomon. Just as Tai and Matt stopped arguing everyone heard what sounded to be two people talking.
Everyone froze "What should we do?" Asked Tai.
"I think we better hide" answered Izzy.
"Yeah" said everyone.
So they hid and waited to see who or what it was. Soon they could see a boy and a Digimon who were talking soon they heard them.
"HAHAHA that was pretty funny Trimon" said the boy
"But listen to this one"
"Ahem a man walks in to a bar with a newt on his shoulder and asks the bartender for two drinks for him and tiny the bartender says why is he called tiny and the man answers well he's my newt"
"Do you get it" asked the boy enthusiastically
"Well no" said the Digimon
"But don't quit your day job"
"I GET IT HAHAHA" Tai laughed
"Whoa that wa...muphmuhph" he was quickly shut up by Agumon.
"What was that" said the boy and looked around.
"I don't know William" the digimon told the boy
"But do you think I should Digivolve?"
"Yeah all right then" William said
"OK Trimon Digivolve"
"Trimon Digivolve to - - - - - - - > Tetramon".

"Whoa prodigious" Izzy exclaimed "Tentomon what is that thing".
"Well I think it's Tetramon he's a powerful champion Digimon who can crush you with his Tetra Rocket attack".
"Do you think it's safe, I mean he's with a Human so is must be a good Digimon".
" Well if your sure Izzy but I'll go with you just in case".
"OK" as Izzy and Tentomon stepped out the others told him not "No Izzy, it might be dangerous" Sora told him.
"I'll be OK" he told her.
"I don't have the Crest of Knowledge for nothing you Know" he smiled and went through the bushes to talk to the boy.
The Digimon saw them first and told the boy "Hey William we've got company" "What.... Oh I see hi my names William what's your name?"He said brightly.
"My names Izzy and this is Tentomon my Digimon".
"Cool, just a minute hey Tetramon it's OK there friends you can dedigivolve now".
"All right then" Then where the huge Digimon had been standing there was now a smaller one.
"How are you able to be that?" Inquired Izzy
"Do what?" asked William.
"Get Trimon to Digivolve at will?".
"Oh it's my Crest".
"Which one is it" Izzy asked.
"It's the Crest of Eternity" William told him.
"Right, Just a minute hey everyone it's all right he's a Digidestined like us".
"That's good" said a girl all in pink.
"Right lets introduce everyone".
"This is Tai and Agumon" "Hi" they said in unison.
"This is Mimi and Palmon" Izzy said pointing to the girl in pink next to what looked like a overgrown weed "Hello" said Mimi blushing a bit.
"This is Joe and Gomamon" "Nice to meet you" Joe said to William as he shook his hand.
"This is Sora and Biyomon" "How you doing" answered the girl how had a large pink bird standing by her.
"This is Matt and Gabumon" he pointing to a boy with Bright Blond hair "What's up man" he said.
"And this T.K and Kari with Patamon and Salamon" Izzy told William waving a hand a little boy and girl hiding behind a tree looking scared.
"It's all right you two he's not going to bite" Tai told them.
"Well that's everyone" Izzy told him after that they all started to get to know William.
He and Izzy became good friends so did Tentomon and Trimon so the 4 of them were always walking and talking together but this disappointed Mimi who had taken quite a fancy to William but didn't let on much, only the few glances his way.


Chapter 3: Mimi's Secret

The gang was now used to having William and Trimon with them. William and Izzy were, once again, discussing computer programs and games "Right the best game ever invented has to be Total Annihilation I mean there is just no contest to it" William boasted loudly and then Izzy retorted "You can not be serious unless you've never played Roller Coaster Tycoon" "Ah touché" William answered "I surrender you are right Izzy" Then he leaned down to Trimon and said something in a hushed tone.

Mimi was still think about the 1st time she met William.
*Flash back*
Izzy had just introduced them she was aware that she was still looking at him but she couldn't help it he looked so nice and polite. She was still embarrassed about the way she was blushing when he had said hi
*End Flash Back*
"Mimi, MIMI!!!!".
"Digiworld to Mimi are you still there" It was Palmon trying to get Mimi awake.
"What oh I was just thinking about thing's".
"You mean William" Mimi blushed furiously.
"What's it to you any way Palmon" Palmon did the 'Fine but I know' face.
"Just don't tell him or Trimon Please" Begged Mimi
"All right then Mum's the word"
"Thanks Palmon"

"OK we'll camp here for the night" Tai told them all.
"We only have five tents Joe's said he'll go by him self"
"Right here we have eight straws with different colours on them when you pick who ever has the same colour as you your partners".
So as everyone was getting ready to pick Mimi was wishing she would get the same as William.

She looked at her straw it was pink. She looked around to see William picking his straw as the bottom of his straw appeared the colour was Green same as Izzy's. When William saw the colour he and Izzy high fived each other and started talking fast about what they would do on Izzy's computer.
When Mimi turned round and Matt was standing holding a straw with a pink bottom. "Guess were partners then".

It was late and William was still playing his 3-hour game of solitaire Izzy, Tentomon and Trimon had long since gone to bed. He had just won the game and was about to yell Yahoo but he remembered that everyone was asleep.
He still wasn't tired so he went out for some fresh air and while he was outside the heard what sounded like water running. He went to check it out and he found a little stream. He dipped his head in and dried his face and lay down thinking about the last week.

Back in the tent the Laptops screen saver had waked Trimon up. He went to turn it off after he had turned the Laptop off he realised William wasn't there so he went out to see if he was there. He looked around and caught a glimpse of him through the bushes. He went to the place were William was lying
"What are you doing out here" Asked Trimon.
"Just thinking" He answered.
As he sat up he saw something in the river.
"What's that Trimon".
"I don't Know why not find out" suggested Trimon.
"OK I will" William answered.
He reached in and pulled out what looked like an egg.
"Wow that's a Armour Digiegg" Trimon told him.
"What's a 'Armour Digiegg'?".
"Maybe this will tell you, now I want you to say DigiArmour Energise OK?".
"Yeah all right then" Said William "Here it goes.... DigiArmour Energise"

"Trimon Armour Digivolve to- - - - - - - > Gabrielmon guardian of Eternity"

"Wow" William exclaimed "That's too cool".


Chapter 4: The City

As the group neared the City that William had seen when he had first entered the Digital world. "Hey guy's do you think I should get Trimon to Armour Digivolve?" Asked William.
"What's Armour Digivolveing?" Asked Mimi.
"Oh yeah we never showed you lot did we"
"Well....no" Tai answered.
"Well lets show them Trimon".
"OK DigiArmour Energise".

"Trimon Armour Digivolve to---------->Gabrielmon guardian of Eternity"

"Whoa" They all said in unison. "That's cool William" Izzy told his best Friend "Let put this in the Digidex" He said hurriedly. After they had discussed the plan they went off in their teams.
Joe, T.K and Kari, Mimi and Matt, William and Sora, then Tai and Izzy.
Joe, T.K and Kari went on foot into the city.
Mimi and Matt went round the outskirts of the city. Tai and Izzy blasted a hole and went underground.
And then William and Sora took the Aerial view while also keeping an eye on every one in the City.
"What do you think we're going to find Sora?" Called William from Gabrielmon.
"I'm not sure but it's going to have something to do with the Dark Master's"
"Who are the Dark Master's? William asked.
"It's a group of four Digimon who want to control the Digital World" She answered.
For a while nothing happened but about an hour later there was a massive explosion. William saw a huge metal Dinosaur.
"What the hell was that?" He yelled.
"Oh no its Machinedramon".
"William lets land and Biyomon can Digivolve"
"Right lets do it"
Sora were going to land and rescue the others you stay and tell Tai and Izzy when they surface OK" William yelled Sora nodded in agreement. When William and Gabrielmon landed Trimon reappeared
" Right lets do this!" William shouted.

"Trimon Warp Digivolve to---------> Dodecamon.

"Lets go Dodecamon"
"Right Gatlling cannon"
A beam of light emitted from the Cannons on Dodecamon arms.
The huge Machinedramon fell over in amazement then all the group turned up and there was a round of Digivolveing.

"Agumon warp digivolve to--------> WarGreymon".
"Gabumon warp digivolve to- - - - - - - - -> MetalGarurumon".
"Tentomon digivolve to- - - - - - - - - - -> Kabuterimon". "Kabuterimon digivolve to- - - - - - - - -> MegaKabuterimon". "Biyomon digivolve to- - - - - - - - -> Birdramon". "Birdramon digivolve to- - - - - - - - -> Garudamon". "Palmon digivolve to- - - - - - - - - ->Togemon". "Togemon digvolve to- - - - - - - - - -> Lillymon". "Gomamon digivolve to- - - - - - - - - -> Ikkakumon". "Ikkakumon digivolve to- - - - - - - - - -> Zudomon". "Patamon digivolve to- - - - - - - - - - - -> Angemon". "Angemon digivolve to- - - - - - - - - - - > MagnaAngemon". "Gatomon digivolve to- - - - - - - - - - - -> Angewomon.
"My god look at William's Crest" Tai yelled he was right it was glowing and shaking like it did when Trimon had first digivoled. "What's happening!"? William said he was rising off the ground.


Chapter 5: Unity
As William rose higher Izzy figured what was happening to William the Digimon's power was going to his crest of Eternity.
"Everyone aim your attacks towards William and......WHAT THE!!"
Mimi's crest was also glowing and shaking as she rose towards William and then the most Incredible thing happened
"Dodecamon" "Rosemon" "DNA Digivolve to- - - - -Dodicusmon"
The gang looked in amazement as the digimon had combined to make a super digimon that looked like it could take Machinedramon any day.

"Petel Rocket" Dodicusmon had launched a huge attack at Machinedramon. As Izzy looked up at the place William and Mimi were hovering. There was a golden corona around the two off them.

"Don't be scared Mimi" William reassured her.
"Were going to be OK just look at our digimon it's attack will destroy Machinedramon any second now and then we will be down on the ground and your going to safe with me trust me".
William hugged her " I trust you" She said quietly. There was a massive explosion the attack had hit Machinedramon and he was blasted in to a million atoms.

Mimi and William slowly floated back to the ground and Dodicusmon was gone and in his/her(I cant decide)place there was a tired looking Unomon and Tanemon.
"Unomon are you OK" William asked there a hint of fright in his voice.
Mimi was also checking on Tanemon. Izzy came up to William.
"What happened?" He asked "I..I.... don't know Izzy the crest just started the fill me and glow and I just felt I had to destroy Machinedramon I can't explain it or pretend to understand it".
Izzy nodded and walked off to give William and Unomon some time to talk
"Unomon"
"Yes"
"What was it like to DNA digivolve"
"Well as you just said to Izzy I can't explain it or understand it now let me get some Z's OK"
"OK old friend"
With that William placed Unomon in his bag and went to rejoin the others.
"What was it like"
"How did it feel"
"That was so cool tell me how to do it"
William and Mimi were bombarded with these questions for the best part of the week but they told them what William had told Izzy right after it.

Mimi felt a certain something for William after the incident it was more than the crush she had on him before. Then one day William asked Mimi to talk to him away from the others.
"Mimi you know since the day we defeated Machinedramon"
"Yes"
"Well I've felt something for you and I was wondering if um" 'OH my god he's going to ask me out' thought Mimi happily
"You've been wondering?"
"Well willyougooutwithme"
"What I didn't get that"
"Will you go out with me?"
"OH William of course I will"
William looked and felt like he could destroy the Dark Master there and then. When they returned to the camp Izzy and Sora asked them the exact same questions and they answered the same 'yes'. And they looked at each other and winked.

Authors Note: Well that's the end of the story if you liked it I mean really liked it please write a review thank you.