Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Angel Digidestened ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Digimon or any other related characters.

The Angel Digidestined

As usual, the Digidestined were walking through a forest in the Digital World. Everyone was hot, tired, and hungry. "Tai, I'm tired. Can we take a rest?" Tai looked down at his little sister Kari. "Lets keep going. We might find something up ahead," he said.

This irritated Matt. "Tai, everyone is tired and hungry. We need to take a rest," Matt said quite annoyed but tried not to yell by biting down on his teeth.

"Yea, I know. But we might...."

"Find something," Matt finished. "We might not. Lets just rest for a while. We all need it," now he was yelling. He glanced over at his brother who decided to rest under a near by tree with Mimi and there two digimon partners. He couldn't believe how stupid and selfish Tai was being.

"Well I think..." Tai began and started to get annoyed at his friend. Why must he always question everything I do?

"I think Matt's right." Tai looked up at Sora. "We're all tired. Maybe we can find something to eat around here," She reasoned. Sora tried to keep the peace. Matt and Tai fought a lot, and she didn't think the team needed it. Tai looked down at his sister who looked back up at him with pleading eyes. Then he looked around at everyone else. They all looked tired. "Okay...." he said.

Everyone was happy with their leader's decision. They found a clearing in the trees and decided to camp there for the night. "What luck, right by a lake," Gomomon cheered happily. He scampered over to the mass of water and dove in.

"I'm so tired," Mimi yawned and stretched out in the soft grass. "Why do we havta walk so much. This really stinks" the girl complained. TK was walking by and heard Mimi's complaint and smiled at her. "So we can find our way home," He said cheerily. TK always seemed cheery, except for when they were in a battle. He walked over to a tree and took a seat next to Kari in the shade, who was talking to Gatomon. Besides with their brothers, they stick together more then the others. Mostly because they are closer in age.

"I got another one!" Izzy cheered as he pulled a fish out of the lake. Him and Matt were appointed to catch the fish for dinner. "Good, now we each have one for diner," Matt said as he and Izzy gathered the fish to cook them.

Later that night they all sat around the fire, except for TK and Kari. They were sleeping. "Tomorrow, we can go over to the other side of the lake," Tai instructed. "Sure, why not," Matt said sleepily from across the fire. "Just as long as we don't walk all day," Mimi said half asleep and rubbed her eyes. "Fine then it's settled," Tai said as he walked over to a tree and sat down against it. He had first watch tonight.


"So, these are the Digidestined," said a dark, creepy voice out of the darkness. "Ha. It should be easy to destroy them all. But first I must find which two of these pathetic humans are the Angel Digidestined." The dark voice faded out into the darkness.


The next day, they began walking once again. "I hope today wont be like yesterday," Sora thought to herself. "I wish I could contact Gennai," Izzy pondered. "Matt, are we going to do a lota walking today," TK. asked his big brother. "Well, I hope not," he responded and looked up at Tai who was walking without a care in the world. "Oh, Okay then." He rushed up to Kari and they began to talk. "Aww... aren't they just so cute," Mimi began. "They make the cutest little couple." Matt looked up at her, "Huh? What ya mean? They're only eight."

"Yea, I know, but that's what makes it so cute." He looked at the two if them. "They are kinda cute," he thought. "But they're just kids." Matt laughed and kept walking. "What's so funny," Tai asked. "None of your business," the blonde replied. "Oh. Okay, fine then Matt. Be that way." They walked the rest of the way in silence.


"Hmmmm.........so they are the Angel Digidestined. Who would have known," The voice said. "Master, don't under estimate them, it could be costly," said a weaker voice. "When I need your advice I'll ask for it! Now shut up," he replied angrily. The smaller voice was quite. "I'll make my move soon," he laughed. Then it fades out again.


It was night an everyone was getting ready to go to bed. "Matt, you have the fist watch tonight," Izzy said. "Okay, sure," Matt said not to trilled. At least he didn't have to wake up in the middle of the night, so he didn't argue. "Followed by myself, Joe, and Tai," Izzy continued. Everyone went to bed.

"Tai. Tai wake up."

"Hmmm...." Tai opened his eyes to see Joe bent over him. "Oh, it's you," he managed to say. "Glad to see you to. It's your turn," he said as he helped Tai up. "Oh yea, right," Tai mumbled sleepily. "Okay, good night Tai," Joe said stretching out under a tree. "Night," Tai answered. Not ten minutes after Joe had waken him up, Tai fell right back to sleep.

"Now's my chance....." said the dark voice.

"Tai! You fell asleep again!"

Tai jumped up. "Huh?"

"Tai, you can't fall asleep while on duty," Matt yelled at him. He had just waken up to see Tai fast asleep. "Sorry, Matt. I was just so tired. I couldn't help myself," Tai defend himself. This only angered the blonde more. "Maybe you wouldn't be so tired if you didn't make us walk so much!" The yelling woke everyone else up. "We didn't walk that much yesterday Matt!"

"Not again," Izzy said as he got up. "Just ignore them," Sora said. "Would you please quite down, I'm trying to sleep," Mimi whispered rolling over. "Here comes another wonderful, peaceful day," Joe said as he walked over to the river to splash some cold water on his face.

After everyone woke up some more, they stopped Matt and Tai's fight. "Okay you two, that's enough," Sora yelled as she pushed herself in between them. They just turned around, crossed their arms, and walked away. She sighed.

It was then, when Sora noticed TK. and Kari weren't at the camp site. "Hey, where's Kari and TK," she asked. Everyone looked around, but they were no where to be seen. Gatomon and Patomon were gone to. "Kari," Tai called. "TK," Matt yelled. There was no answer. "Maybe they went to find something to eat," Mimi suggested.

To be continued.................

Okay this is my first fic so please don't go to hard on me.