Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Birthday Blues ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Here's something I scrambled up … don't expect much out of it and I'm not that happy with it either …

The Birthday Blues

By KellyQ



"Tomoki," Shinya running to his secret boyfriend, "we have a problem!"

"What's wrong?" The warrior of ice asked as their hands joined.

"It's Takuya .... his birthday is in two day and I need help getting his present ..."

"I'll try but right now I'm sort of broke ..."

"Oh no, silly," Shinya as he leaned closer to his boyfriends ear, "its Kouji."

"You too huh?"

"What do you mean?" Shinya asked moving so that they could face each other.

"Well, everyone knows how much they like each other but don't want to admit it."

Tomoki chuckled as memories of some of the evince when they where in the digital-world flooded his mind. Some of them where good some where bad but it brought the two really close and the others where starting to get tired of waiting for them to admit their feelings ...

"Don't worry. I'll see if Junpei, Izumi, and Kouichi will help ..."

"Tomoki-chan, you're the best!" Shinya cried throwing his arms around the other boy and kissing near his right eye.

************************

Takuya looked out the window, wanting so much to be out of school! He really didn't want to be back at school, he rather face Cherubimon then the teachers. They where worse than he was ... or at least that's what he thought, he then looked at the clock ... only three more minutes of this and he'll be free. Letting out a sigh he looked out the window again ... he really wanted to see Kouji's face, touch that long hair and kiss those kissable lips.

He shook his head ... why did he have to fall for his best friend? It wasn't right! Oh sure, some people have an open mind ... but not all do and his father was one of them.

*****************************

"Kouji, what's wrong?" Kouichi asked sitting next to his brother.

"Will ... I know it's close to Takuya's birthday and I don't know what to get him ...."

Why won't you just tell him how you feel all ready! "I don't know how I can help you on that ..."

"I know .... I just want the gift to be something meaningful ..." Kouji sighed looking down.

Kouichi looked sadly at his brother, how long have you been keeping this inside, he thought seeing that his brother was trying to hold back some tears ...

"Kouji ... are you all right?"

"Yea. I just need time to think."

"Well," his brother said getting to his feet, "what ever you chose, just don't do anything stupid. Okay?"

"Thanks." Was all Kouji could say.

I know it's a weird fic ... so if you think this story is worth of being continued ... I'll try my best ....
KellyQ