Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Craziest, Silliest Digimon fic you'll ever read! ❯ Chapter 4

[ A - All Readers ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
Ok this whole chapter is in TK's POV. He's trying to take over the world,so watch out he might do something really stupid I made up the names of the attacks 'cuz I couldn't remember them! --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

I snuck up to the soccer field,nobody even noticing me in the crowded street.I waited and watched untill Davis's soccer game was over then,I gave the signal. At that moment Angemon swooped down grabbed Davis and took him to the top of my apartment. Then Angemon came back for me. As we headed nearer and nearer,I pulled out a peach,not just any peach but an evil peach!!!!"BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!"I thought to myself"It will not go wrong!!!!".The we landed I looked around to find Davis climbing down the Fire Escape. So I chased after him.As we headed down an old lady stuck her head out of a window and whacked me across the forehead with a newspaper! I sat there for a moment furiously rubbing my forehead, then I had Angemon take me home. As I sat in my room, I thought "Davis is eluding me,I must find someway to get him.And another thing,were am I going to put the DigiDestined when I capture them?"When I woke up the next morning It came to me!"I'll stun mom and place them here!"So I grabbed a peach on my way out and painted the evil face on it.It didn't take me long to get to Davis's house.I knocked on the door and held out the peach expecting Davis to answer.But who else to answer the door but JUNE!!!!!"Oh for me TK?You shouldn't have!"June said.Then she wrapped me up in a big bearhug."Get off June this is for Davis!"I said starting to suffocate."Oh hang on I'll give it to him,""Thank the lord for he is good to me."I thought.In mere seconds Davis was at the door munching on the peach."Good,this was easier than I thought it would be."I thought."Hey Davis wanna come on over?"I asked"Sure why not"he replied."Bring Veemon,we're having a meeting at my house."I added in an undertone.

*** ***
So everyone was in my room and the plan was going along smoothly,everyone was eating a peach,save for me."TK why aren't you...."She could finish the sentence because she was alseep already. Suddenly everyone fell asleep.I tyied up all of the Digimon and gave my mom an evil peach.She fell for the trick. I couldn't belive how easy this was!

*** ***

Every thing was all right untill ShadowPiedmon showed up then I had to awaken the other DigiDestineds.They started to battle. "YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT ME????WHY DON'T 'CHOO TRY!?!?!?!"ShadowPiedmon yelled.The Digimon were already Digivolved to the fullest and ready to attack.

"PULSITRON LASER!!!!"
"STATIC FORCE!!!!!!"
"CHIO DISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

All of the Digimon yelled in unison.The attacks all hit Shadow Piedmon at the same time,greatly weakening him,but I t was not enough."ULTIMA BLASTER!!!!!" ShadowPied mon yelled.It weakened him even more so,but it returned all of the digimon to their rookie forms!

"VEE HEADBUTT!!!!"
"FEATHER STRIKE!!"
"LIGHTNING CLAW!!"
"AROMORED TANK ROLL!!"
"BOOM BUBBLE!!!!!"
"THREAD OF KINDNESS!!!!"

All of the rookies yelled! Their combined attack was enough to wipe ShadowPiedmon out. But in all of this expeirence I was unwound from trying to take over the world.

THE END

Glossary__________________________________
Good Moron-Good Morning-in Swedish
Danke-Thanks-in Swedish