Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Digidestined fill in for the Greek gods ❯ Part one ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Digidestined fill in for the Greek gods.
Note:
O.K, I was high on sugar when I wrote this, but I can safely say that I don't own any of the characters, 'k?
If people like this then I'll continue it, so please review!
Mimi: Aphrodite (singing voices and twittering birds play) the goddess of love.
Joe: Aries, the badly chosen god of war (Joe: war, I don't like war, people die!)
Matt: Cupid, the extremely bad messenger of love (Matt pauses beating up T.K and smiles sweetly at the camera)
Tai: Zeus, king of the gods (Tai stops sticking straws up his nose and trys to look important)
Sora: Hera, queen of the gods (Sora: meaning that I'm married to that? she points at Tai who has resumed sticking straws up his nose.)
Izzy: Pan, saytar and god of nature (Izzy: I'm half goat?)
T.K: Apollo, god of music and the sun (T.K: Does this job evolve me getting to do something really ridiculously dangerous? Joe: And he used to be such a nice kid.)
Kari: Diana, goddess of the hunt and the moon (Kari: I agree with T.K, lets do something stupid.)
Mount Olympus, home of the Greek gods. Well it is usually, but Zeus won a holiday whilst gambling in Vagus, so he's taken the gods on a holiday to a mystery location. In the mean time, the Digidestined are filling in.
We join them as they try to find a way up the mountain which is meant to be their home.
Joe: Do you think there's an elevator?
Sora: I don't think so. Maybe there are stairs. Tai, what are you doing?
Tai: Look at these radical thunderbolts! I wonder what would happen if I threw it at this tree.
Tai throws a thunderbolt which bursts into flames. A strong smell of burned wood fills the air. Joe rummages in his back pack and produces a small bucket of water which he throws over the tree. The burned smell becomes a smoky smell.
Tai: Opps.
Sora: How come you had a bucket of water in your bag Joe?
Joe: I'm always prepared for everything.
The Digidestined return to trying to find a way up the mountain and the tree stump smokes faintly in the back ground.
At the top of Mount Olympus...
The floor is made up of feather soft clouds and the walls and ceiling of white marble. In the centre is a huge pool of shallow water filled with ever changing pictures of the world down below.
All the Digidestined, minus Izzy, enter in their godly apparel.
Joe: This sword...is...heavy!
Mimi: For goodness sake your the god of war! Be big and manly!
Joe: They got the wrong guy for the job.
Matt: I have to wear a diper, this is so degrading. Still these love arrows could be pretty fun.
T.K: Look Matt, I mean Cupid, the real Cupid left you a list of people to make fall in love.
Matt: Oh man, that's so boring! Where does it say that?
T.K: On this list of things to do.
Mimi: I'm so glad Aphrodite's robes are pink! What does the goddess of love have to do anyway?
Tai: Well I'm in charge....
T.K: Coughtogaboycough!
Tai: I'll deal with you in a minute. Anyway, I'm in charge and I say...
Sora(holding up list of things to do:) According to this, all the goddess of love has to do is look pretty.
Tai: Awwww, I was going to make her str...
Mimi: Tai!
Mimi gives Tai the death glare.
Tai: Well can you blame me for trying? T.K, Kari, your the sun and moon, so you have to drive these.
Tai points to the corner of the room where two chariots are standing, one gold and one silver. The gold one is drawn by four golden horses and the silver one is drawn by four silver stags.
T.K: Way cool! Any instructions?
Tai looks around and totally misses a piece of paper with IMPORTANT, written on the front.
Tai: Don't think so, have fun!
T.K and Kari hop into the chariots and fly out of the huge marble archway which they entered through.
Mimi: I'm going to start being beautiful.
Matt: I'm going to reck havoc with these arrows.
Tai stops examining a gold statue of Zeus which he found in his bedroom.
Tai: What did you say?
Matt: Uhhh, I'm going to go and make the CORRECT people fall in love...the CORRECT people. I'm not being suspicious at all.
Tai: O.K. If you'd said you were going to reck havoc with those arrows I might've had to help you.
Matt goes over to the elevator they found on the way up and presses the down button. As he's standing there Matt fires an instant love arrow at Tai. It hits him in the butt. Matt gets in the lift and disappears with an evil laugh.
Tai: Mimi!
Mimi: What?
Tai: Your beautiful!
Sora: Excuse me, but we're meant to be married while we're up here!
Tai: Screw you! Mimi I'll do anything for you...
Mimi: I don't want you to do anything for me, that's what Joe's here for.
Joe: Hey!
Tai: Mimi I'm eternally yours...
Izzy enters for the first time. As he's a saytar he's half goat.
Sora: Hah! Where have you been, goat boy!?
Izzy: That's not funny, and I've been hiding.
Sora: It's funny!
Tai: Mimi I love you!
Mimi: Tai you scare me!
Izzy: What the hell happened here?
Sora: First of all Matt, I mean Cupid, hit Tai, I mean Zeus, with an instant love arrow, and he fell in love with Mimi, I mean Aphrodite instead of me. T.K and Kari, I mean Diana and Apollo, are off zooming around in their new chariots and I think Joe I mean Aries...
Izzy: Enough with the names already!
Sora: O.K, I think Joe's pretty pissed off.
Izzy (steps forward and looks at the camera:) That's for all of you who turned in late, now, back to our story. (goes back next to Sora) Great, lets sit down and watch!
With T.K and Kari...
Both are happily zooming through the skys in their chariots, blissfully un aware that since they are the sun and moon, it is both day and night down on earth, which is causing considerable chaos.
T.K: Hey Kari, look! Loop the loop!
Kari: Wicked T.K!
Down on earth with Matt...
Matt: Just a little tug on the bow string, and....that blond girls in love with her pony! Man who says wearing a diper 'aint fun?

Back on Mount Olympus...
Tai: What can I do to make you love me oh wonderful Mimi?
Mimi: Leave me alone and stop kissing my feet!
Izzy: Sora! Hurry up with the popcorn, things are getting interesting!
Sora returns carrying a huge bucket of popcorn and two enormous soda's, one of which she hands to Izzy.
Sora: What I miss?
Izzy: Tai told Mimi how much he adored her, oh and he's using a new approach: kissing her feet. I don't think it's working to well.
Mimi: Stop slobbering on my feet!
Izzy: And look at Joe, he's so upset that Mimi's thinks of him only as someone to do her bidding, that he's trying to work out how best to jump off the building and kill himself.
Sora: That could be 'kinda tough. We're immortal until the real gods get back.
Izzy: True. Oh, and look, I found this mail box in the floor, I think it's the way we're meant to communicate with people on earth. Look there's a letter.
Sora: Open it!
Izzy: Dearest Hera, mighty queen of the gods, please save us, the sun and moon are burning and freezing the earth, yours always, Fred, the simple minded farmer. He's sent you a dead bird too.
Sora: Ick! I don't want the dead bird, but aren't Kari and T.K the sun and moon?
Izzy: We should do something, am I right?
Both: Nah!
End note:
If people like this then I'll continue, but I'm not sure if I will otherwise. Please review!