Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Digimon House Share ❯ Room Race ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Digimon is not mine. Sad.

--

"I get to sleep in the master!" Taichi started off to the largest bedroom.

Jyou put his arm out before he could get that far. "You do know, you'll be restricted from certain... _activities_ ... since you're sharing a room with three other people."

"Aw, come on Jyou, you know I don't have a girlfriend!"

"Taichi, not solo activities either"

Taichi nodded, and walked down the hall as slowly and sadly as possible casting glances back to see if Jyou had regretted saying that.

Jyou scanned the group to pick someone else out, "Daisuke? You want to share that room?"

"What? I get some! I get lots of action! I get lo... Yeah, I guess I will." Daisuke mumbled about 'being stuck in the room with losers who don't get no action' and wandered off.

Iori rolled his eyes, "I'll sleep on the couch on the days I'm over."

Yamato stepped forward, looking slightly embarrassed, "I will also join Taichi in the master bedroom" Yamato left the group blushing and rambling incoherently.

"Great so will I, You guys can figure your selves out from here." Jyou followed Yamato.

Mimi glommed onto Sora's arm, "Oh! We can be roomies! It'll be so much fun! We can stay up late sharing beauty tips!"

"Erm... Ok." Sora said, "I guess we could share the closet thing."

"I'll take that," Koushiro spoke up, "and these two will take the old bathroom thing." He gestured at Takeru and Ken, "Because I have the feeling that we are less likely to get groped then you guys, sorry to say."

Hikari went to the room to the right, "We call this room."

"Uh, hell no, bitch! We're bigger and we're older we get it!" Mimi said taking a step forward pulling her arm out of Sora's grasp.

"We called it, it's ours." Hikari stood firm, this is the same way she got the top bunk from Taichi as a child.

Mimi slapped her, Hikari slapped back. Mimi slapped, Hikari slapped, Mimi slapped, Hikari slapped, as hard as she possibly could. Mimi's eyes filled with tears and Sora lead her to the other room.

"You'll regret this!" Mimi said through her tears, "You will!"

"... That wasn't necessary, Hikari." Miyako said carefully.

"Do you wanna be stuck in the small cramped room?" Hikari answered.

"No, not really, but this is the bathroom."

"Dammit!" Hikari yelled, as laughter bursted from the larger room.