Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Digital Breakfast ❯ The Digital Breakfast ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
THE DIGIBREAKFAST

Cody yawned out after a sleepover at Tai's house. Everyone was invited to it.

Cody: Boy what a day. Time for something to eat.

Cody sighed out after he got out of bed. He rubbed his hair out of his way and headed towards the door, only to find the others already at the breakfast table, starting to eat. He yawned a bit and spotted Joe, pouring some cereal in a bowl. He walked to Joe, looking at him.

Cody: Joe, what are you eating?

Joe looked at the box of cereal.

Joe: Im eating some "Trix." Why do you ask?

Cody examined the bowl and the box of which it came from. He then looked back at Joe with a smirck.

Cody: Silly Joe, Trix are for kids.

Cody took the bowl and the cereal box and began to walk away, leaving Joe completely clueless of what just happened.

Joe: ??????????????.

Izzy looked at the scene with Joe and Cody. He just shook it off as he continued to eat his Wheaties with a little chuckle here and there.

Soon they heard crashes and bangs throughout the apartment. Kari sighed out as she knew what was going on.

Davis: What is that sound?

Kari: It is just Tai. Nothing to worry about.

Davis: Nothing to worry about?! HE 's making noise in the morning.

Kari: He is trying to get that leprachaun, for his cereal; you know that little guy that has the lucky charms and all ya know?

Davis sighed out.

Davis: You've got to be kidding me.....<sweatdrops>

Lucky: Yipes!! The hairball is after me lucky charms!! <dashes around the kitchen, holding the box>

Tai: HAIRBALL?!! Now im not just comming after that cereal pal!! I think it is time for you to meet Mr. Fist!!!!! <swings his arms around and yells at the top of his lungs>

Kari: There goes Rambo everyone!

<group anime sweatdrops>

Kari and T.K. began to finish up there Apple Jacks when Mrs. Kamiya walks into the kitchen, with a yawn. She looked at the two kids, eyeing them and there cereal.

Mrs. Kamiya: Kids why are you--"

Kari: Mom, don't start acting like those stupid commercials with those kids eating them Apple Jack, because we aren't gonna say ---"

T.K.: We eat what we like!!

Kari: <falls anime style> T.K.!!

T.K.: What?! What did I do?!

Mrs. Kamiya: <laughs> I needed that. Well kids i'm off for work, have fun today! <grabs her jacket and runs out the door, still laughing>

Matt: Nevermind him Kari, because he has never eaten his Wheaties. <finishes eating his Fruity Pebbles>

T.K.: Matt, you are what you eat.

Matt: Are you suggesting me as a fruit!!??

<everyone laughs as they finishes up there breakfast>