Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ the hereos clash ❯ the meting ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


10 asford crescent
Hythe
sothamton
Hampshire
so45 6et
th of Jully 2004


DEAR MRS LOCK

mrs Lock sory i havent writen to you latly because i have been doing corsework but i have finsh it. English has been the same with you or lening surrport. You mrs jackson and mrs harris have been the best main ls helper i had but your the best. how is the english going what haping in english, the new english class i im has alwadly done shakespire and there doing expector calls for a exam. have you fond a reaplanment in english or you cant becuase there know one could replace what we done in english together.
new school is tiny compare with upper scholl but it a less sport scholl. my new teacher is called mrs connerly i think she teachers either art or food techongly. when i started the school of noadwoods i was a bit nervous but pepole were kind with me i have t been teased by pepole that good news i sad thing is in year 11 i have to drop history i not to happy a bout that . the head of lening surport at my new school, she called mrs tribbel she verry kind. I have been told by her that i might being geting a laptop for my cosework.

new teachers are nice and not nice some of the teachers are fridly and some are not. the nice teachers are my tuter my maths teatcher my food teacher my german teacher my drama teather my scince teather and my history teacher . there not nice teacher are my it and english teachers. my favolt teather is mrs noake my history teather because she is fun and very kind like you and she friends with my old history tether mrs stephens but sadly she going at of this year to to a new school. my new englidh teather mrs love is vey kind she is very stirk on things and she weont let you wisheper to pepole .


lock can you say hi to my old tuter group and sau hi to ryan , jamie graig, cris , john small, and arron and sophie boling and the nathan fuller and can you give them my new edress please and can you jell nathan to give my adress to decland current he will know who he is.

me what are you doing for summer holidays are are going to see my unkel ian who lives in manchester and going jetsking ang goingt o devon where are you goin on holiday.



PLEASE WRITE BACK I WORLD LIKE TO HERE BACK FROM YOU AND KEEP THIS GOING


WILL WRITE BACK TO AFTER I COME BACK FORM DEVON


YOU LATER
STUART NICHOLLS