Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Paladin of Darkness ❯ A New Enemy! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FIVE
 
At least the TV-portal to the real world was still operating…
 
The others all landed inside Gennai's palace, with their Digimon now in their Rookie-forms, they were all shocked to discover, “Awe, man… look at this place!” cried TK.
 
Control panels ripped out. Wires and cables sparkling. Computer monitors damaged and blurring, and worse. “Where's Gennai?” Yolei asked.
 
“That's just what we're trying to figure out.” cried Tentomon.
 
“Hey, guys.” Izzy said.
 
“Izzy… do know what happened here?” Cody asked.
 
“Sorry, no, but I do think I know what happened.”
 
He explained them about how he and Gennai were both in cahoots in the whole project to explore outer dimensions. Then he showed them the blurry screen that had an almost completely static picture of Gennai trapped in a vortex.
 
“Gee… sounds like somebody broke in here and did this to him.” said Armadillamon.
 
“But how?” Cody asked. “I thought no one could access this place without a Digivice.”
 
Everyone suddenly began to have the feeling that maybe this was that dreaded evil signal Izzy had received, but whatever it was, they couldn't tell. The point was, now that Gennai was trapped, the Digital world was a wide open target.
 
“Anything could happen at any moment.” said Hawkmon, and just then, Izzy's laptop began to buzz with the new red-alert he had installed. Hawkmon shrugged. “I had to open my big beak.”
 
Izzy checked the signal. “There's trouble. Something's attacking in the Digital world.” he cried. “I can't tell what it is, but I know for sure that it's evil.”
 
Gatomon hissed. “Then I guess it's up to us.” she said. “We'll have to go an take out whatever this is.”
 
Everyone nodded in agreement. Izzy and Tentomon planned to stay behind to try and make some repairs to the computers, while the others headed off.
 
It was time to Digivolve!
 
“ARMADILLAMON, Digivolve too; “ANYKLOMON!!”
Digimon, Digital monsters.
Digimon are the CHAMPIONS!
 
“HAWKMON, Digivolve too; “AQUILAMON!!”
 
Digimon, Digital monsters.
Digimon are the CHAMPIONS!
 
 
“WORMMON, Digivolve too; STINGMON!!”
 
Change into Digital Champions,
To save the Digital World.
 
PATAMON, Digivolve too; “ANGEMON!!”
 
Digimon, Digital monsters.
Digimon are the CHAMPIONS!
 
“GATOMON, Digivolve too; “ANGEWOMON!!”
 
Digimon, Digital monsters.
DIGIMON!!
 
(Heh-Heh! Couldn't resist adding the theme)
 
They flew off to the main land and Kari received an Email from Davis.
 
“Be there as soon as I can.”
 
Davis.
 
Little did she know, he was going to be there… but not the way she had hoped.
 
All of them rushing, and flying into action, and suddenly, there down below. A strange Digimon was attacking to forests and the meadow, and not just any strange Digimon…
 
“Do you see what I see?!” cried Angewomon. It was an Ex-Veemon, only this Ex-Veemon was Red instead of Blue.
 
“Something's not right here… but we're going to find out now!” snarled Angemon.
 
The Red-Ex-Veemon, used his powerful claws to tear up the tress, and used his powerful “RED-VEE-LASER!!” to burn the meadow's grass. “Heh, heh, ah, ah, ah! Oh, I love this job.” he sniggered evilly
 
“HOLD IT!!” called a voice from behind. Red-Ex-Veemon turned round to see all the Digi Destined and their Digimon standing with them.
 
“Hmm, mm, mm. I just knew that attacking this poor excuse of a world would get your attention.” he sniggered.
 
“Jus who do you think you are, and why are you attacking this place?!” snarled TK.
 
Red-Ex-Veemon waved his finger. “You should butt your nose in where it doesn't belong Takeru Takashi, child of Hope”
 
Everyone gasped. “How did you know his name?” snapped Angemon. “That, and his crest is Hope.”
 
“I know many things.” replied Red-Ex-Veemon. “For I am… Your worst nightmare!” He stretch out his claws, and began to charge with a thunderous ROAR!!
 
“Get him!” cried Angemon, and all the Digimon rushed into action.
 
Ankylomon charge forward like a charging rhino. “TAIL HAMMER!!” and swung his tail right at his opponent, but Red-Ex-Veemon just quickly grabbed it and tossed him away HARD, like a hammer-throw.
 
“Ankylomon!” cried Cody.
 
“Sweet mother of mercy.” Anyklomon cried. “This guy's stronger than he looks.” He did take some damage, but was still able to fight.
 
Aquilamon, and Stingmon decided to try an Ariel dive from above.
 
Stingmon's pink-blade emerged from his arm. “SPIKING STRIKE!!” and he swooped down jabbing and striking all over like being caught in a dragon-rush (When arms and legs go flying) but Red-Ex-Veemon was evading all the attacks without much effort.
 
“Ha, ha, ha! Silly fools!” he growled.
 
Then Aquilamon's horns began to glow as he dove from the skies. “GRAND HORN!!”
 
Red-Ex-Veemon leapt away from Stingmon, and stretched out his wings. “WHIRL-WINDBLOW!!Ha, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah. Ahh, ha, ha, ha!!” and he flapped his wings, making a huge blast of wind hit Aquilamon full force and blow him away.
 
CRASH!! Right into Stingmon.
 
“Oh, no!” cried Yolei.
 
“This doesn't look good!”
 
Then the two Angels went for it.
 
“HAND OF FAITH!!”
 
“CELESTIAL ARROW!!”
 
Rex-Ex-Veemon just held out his arms blocking the two attacks from going any further, and kicked them right back to their respective owners.
 
BAM!! “WHOA!”
 
POW!! “AAH!!”
 
“Angemon!”
 
“Angewomon… No!”
 
None of the other Digimon had even made him break a sweat, and he was tearing through them as if they were paper cut-outs. “How can just one Champion do this to us?” asked Cody.
 
Everyone checked their Digimon Analyzers, and found out that this was no Champion…
 
(DIGIMON ANYLAYZER)
 
(I just made all this up)
 
Red-Ex-Veemon is a Mega Digimon who looks like Ex-Veemon, but his anger and rage gives him a nice red coating, and multiplies his powers to many times than that. He has so many special attacks that makes him virtually untouchable.
 
(Yes, those attacks are certain Pokemon attacks. I just wanted to try it out, and make this more challenging.)
 
“A Mega-Level?! We don't' stand a chance like this.” cried Yolei.
 
“We might be able to.” TK said. “Let's try the DNA-Digivolve.”
 
“Good idea.” Said Angewomon, as she changed back to Gatomon. “Let's do this.” Those who make the transformation began the process.
 
Kari, and Yolei clicked their D3's…
 
“AQUILAMON…”
 
“GATOMON…”
 
“DNA Digivolve too; “SILPHYMON”
 
TK an Cody clicked their D3's…
 
ANKYLOMON…”
 
ANGEMON…”
 
“DNA Digivolve too; “SHAKKOUMON”