Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The ultimate battle ❯ The enemy revealed ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
This chapter is more humorous than I wanted it to be, but it'll do. Enjoy!

It had been a week since they had talked to Gennai, now they had to go to the digiworld and get trained for battle. The "evil ones" were watching the digidestined all along. After the training, all the digidestined camped out in the digiworld.
"I wanna tell ghost stories!" exclaimed Davis.
"I got a good one." offered Torie.
"Tell us, Tor."
"I'll try to remember all of it. One day, a battle had raged between the light and the darkness. The leader of the light was strong and brave, like Tai. No one knew what kind of digimon he was. Yet, he did have a weakness, his true love. She was battling with him, but one from the dark side hurt her. The leader was furious, so he charged at the attacker. Sadly, the leader got killed, right in front of the one he loved. Only then did she realize how much he meant to her. She died of loneliness. To this day you can still hear her cry at her love's grave. And her love always dies all over again every night. Once they are reunited, peace will forever be in the digiworld." Torie finished.
"That's sad." said Tai.
"I wanted a scary story, not a depressing one." Davis said.
"Fine! I'll tell you another one." Just then, the fire went out.
"Ahh!"screamed everyone.
"Maybe it was just the wind..?" suggested Torie.
"Does the wind have red eyes?!" Corrie yelled, jumping behind a log. (Red eyes are kool and freaky!)Whatever had put out the fire stepped forward. There were three of them. One looked like a large bat with red eyes and really big ears, another looked like a blob of toxic waste (Eww!), and the last looked like a mini devil with a black and red cloak.
"This is going to be easy!" laughed the first,"They get scared without any effort."
"Don't get too confident, Vampmon." said The devil thing.
"We shall come back, digidestined. Next time, be ready for battle." said the blob thing. They all left in a puff of smoke.
"I guess those are the new enemies." commented Izzy.
"I'm ready for anything!" Torie jumped up and punched the air.
"She must have had caffeine again." laughed Fiona.
"Nope, sugar!" Torie corrected. The other digidestined sweatdroped.
"Save some of that energy for tonight." Tai advised. (hentai thoughts?)
"Huh?" asked Torie.
"You know, when we..." trailed Tai, winking. The ones that got what Tai was saying were shocked. (I would be too...If ya know what I mean and if ya know what he meant)
"Tai, can I talk to you?" asked Torie, pulling him away from the rest. Once they were far enough, Torie slapped Tai.
"Why did you say that?!" Torie yelled.
"Well, did you see the way Matt was about to punch me? And the look on Sora's face?" asked Tai.
"No...But I still think you shouldn't have said that. It'll ruin my reputation!"
"Shut up! I don't need you to tell me how wrong I was. Can't you just forgive and forget?"
"I will, if the others do." replied Torie. They walked back to see everyone looking their way. Torie blushed and stepped away from Tai. Although, Tai just smiled and put an arm around Torie. The others just shrugged and went back to business. Torie stepped on Tai's foot and gave him a death glare.
"What's the matter?" Tai asked, innocently.
"You're gonna pay!" threatened Torie.
"What'll you do?"
"You'll see." Torie said, walking off to her tent. (yes, they did have tents)
The next mourning...
"Good morning, Torie!"
"G'moruning, Frescamon." Torie said, looking up from her cooking.
"Smells good. What ya making?" asked Matt coming out from a tent. (his tent, for all the hentai ppl out there)
"Turnip surprise!" joked Torie. Frescamon screamed and hid under a pile of leaves.
"Just kidding, it's pancakes."
"I was just looking for worms," said Frescamon, jumping out of the leaves.
"Whatever. Did you....you know, with Tai, Torie?" Matt asked.
"I didn't, but if I did, it's none of your business. I'm glad that you're concerned." Torie smiled.
"Uh...Well..I was gonna have Tai tell me the details." Torie whacked Matt on the head.
"You're such a perv!" Matt grinned.
"That's my name, don't wear it out!" joked Matt.
"You have MANY problems, Matt." thought Torie.
"Hey guys," greeted Corrie,"I've got to tell you something."
"Hey, Cor! Waz up?"
"Fi told me to get you two." Torie and Matt nodded and followed Corrie into a tent. The others were gathered around Fi's and Izzy's laptops.
"To have the best success, I think we should split up." suggested Izzy.
"OK, me, Kari, Torie, Matt, Sora, Kathy, Tk and Corrie will go south." said Tai.
"Then, the rest of us will go north." said Izzy.
"No, Rose and Kit Kat have to go and destroy the dark temples." reminded Kathy.
"What about Mimi, Michael, Willis, Thed and the others in the U.S.?" asked Kit Kat.
"Mimi will be on Izzy's team and the others will help destroy the dark temples." said Corrie.
"Before everyone goes, eat some pancakes!" exclaimed Torie.
"Caffeine or sugar?" asked Fiona.
"Caffeine," replied Torie,"And you know me too well."
"Thanks, for putting Fiona in my group, Tai." whispered Izzy.
"No problem, Iz. What're best friends for?"
"A lot of things, but you live up to the title."
A while later...
"Everyone ready to go?"
"yah!"
"Let's go!" Everyone went their different ways, Tai's group went south and Izzy's group went north. (OK, so Izzy isn't the best leader, but do you seriously think I'd let Davis be the leader? I didn't think so, and no offense to Davis fans.)
With Izzy's group...
"Izzy, are you sure we're going the right way?" asked Joe.
"Yes, I've got a map of the digiworld on my laptop."
"Oh."
"Why'd Tai pick you as a leader?" Mimi asked. (She came a little before they left)
"I dunno. It might have been because I'm smart and I freaked out last time I was left out." (remember that ep when Izzy was mad at Tai because he didn't call him and tell him about Kari getting stuck in the digiworld?)
"Oh."
"I get it, you guys don't think I can handle being leader."
"No!"
"Then what is it?"
"..."
"I thought so."
With Tai's group...
"I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves and this is how it goes..." sang Torie and Corrie.
"Since Fiona isn't here, did you guys have a lot of coffee this mourning?" Kathy asked.
"I did! I did! I did!" Torie exclaimed.
"I'm naturally hyper." Corrie replied. Then they went back to singing their VERY annoying song. (I like to sing it in the car and drive my mom nuts!)
A couple hours later...
"59 bottles of beer on the wall, 59 bottles of beer, take one down pass it around, 58 bottles of beer on the wall..."
"Shut up!" everyone else yelled at Torie and Corrie.
"I've got an evil idea!" exclaimed Torie. she whispered her evil idea to Corrie.
"I know that you've been stalking me, and you can't take your ugly eyes off of me. I wish that you would go away, 'cause every time you come to close, I run away. I can't believe anything that you say,'cause you're a big lair. But if you really want me, Bozo there's things you really got to know..." (inside joke)
"Good thing Davis isn't here." (if you ever read "Always" by me, then you'd know what I was talking about.)
Back with Izzy's group...
"Did someone just say my name?" asked Davis.(super hearing!)
"I didn't hear any of us say it, maybe someone else is here." concluded Izzy. Just then Tai's group came out of the forest.
"I guess one of us must have taken a wrong turn."
"No kidding."
"I guess we could split up into smaller groups," suggested Joe, "that way we'd cover more ground."
"Good idea, we'll split up into four groups. Me, Torie, Sora and Matt will be on one team. Kari, Tk, Ken, and Yolei will be another and Izzy, Fiona, Mimi and Joe will be the next. Finally, The last group will be Davis, Cody, Corrie and Kathy." said Tai. Torie started to giggle.
"What's so funny?"
"Corrie doesn't like being in Davis' group." responded Torie. Corrie made a face.
"Why?!" asked/yelled Davis.
"Hehehe...I'd show you the picture she drew of you, but it's on my computer." Torie answered.
"I don't get it."
"Good, it was mean anyway."
"Anyhow, let's get going!" Everyone went their own ways trying to find something, they're not sure what it is yet. They'll probably soon find it though.
With Izzy's group...
"This map doesn't to be working properly, it must have a bug in it." Izzy stated.
"What'd we do now?" asked Joe.
"We could always just explore, we don't even know WHERE we need to go anyway." concluded Fiona.
"I agree," Izzy smiled and held Fiona's hand.
"Oh, isn't that cute, Joe?" asked Mimi.
"Yah, right." Joe smiled. Mimi just sighed in response.
With Davis' group...
"Are we there yet?" whined Davis.
"How am I supposed to know? You're the 'Leader'!" Corrie yelled.
"Why don't we figure out WHERE we're GOING so we can do something productive with our time." Kathy suggested. (Kathy is smart.)
"I agree," stated Cody. (I had to have him say SOMETHING)
With Tai's group...
"I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves.."
"I know a girl that get on everybody's nerves, (everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves) I know a girl that gets on everybody's nerves and this is how she died!" Tai sang, chasing after Torie. Then, Torie tripped on a root and fell. She fell into a deep hole, and Tai fell in after her.
"I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die!" cried Torie, into Tai's shirt. (they act like lil' kids)
"Hey! You're ruining my shirt!" Tai frowned.
"You guys OK?" asked Sora from the edge of the hole's top.
"Yah...but I can see up your skirt." Tai mentioned, looking up. Sora blushed, and stepped away from the hole.
"I'll try to find a rope you guys! Be right back!" called Matt. He left with Sora following.
"This is all your fault," blamed Tai.
"You were the one chasing me!"
"Whatever, it still happened." Suddenly, the light was blocked out. They looked up to see Switchmon leaning over the top of the hole.
"I caught myself quite a prize. Two of the digidestined, both are very important to the team. I think I'll make them suffer, before their execution." plotted Switchmon. He laughed evilly and prepared to cast a spell on the two teens.
"Switching souls!" Swicthmon bellowed, sending his attack at them. Tai and Torie were knocked unconscious for a few hours. When they finally awoke, Swicthmon was gone.
"Are you OK, Tai?" Torie asked. She noticed something different about her voice, it sounded like someone else's voice. She looked over to see where Tai was and saw...herself!
"Ah! What happened?!!" shrieked Tai.
"I think we switched our bodies. Like your soul is in my body and my soul is in yours." concluded Torie. (from now on the real Torie is 'Tai' and the real Tai is 'Torie'. Mmkay?)
"That's just GREAT!" sighed 'Torie', sarcastically. 'Tai' frowned and looked up as footsteps were heard.
"We're back!" Matt called, throwing rope down. 'Torie' and 'Tai' grabbed the rope and climbed up one at a time.
"Ya guys gonna be OK?" Sora asked.
"Mmhmm, we're not hurt." said 'Tai'.
"That's what you always say, even when you're really hurt." responded Sora, moving closer to 'Tai'.
"No! I'm seriously fine. It wasn't THAT deep. Why don't we call it a night though?"
"I don't think so, TAI. It's still light out." reminded 'Torie'.
"I think it's best we rest." agreed Matt.
"You guys have been though enough." Sora mentioned.
"That's settled, me and Matt will get fire wood while you GIRLS go and cook." teased 'Tai'.
"Shut up!" snapped 'Torie'. Matt and 'Tai' went off before 'Tai' could hear that though.
"something's different about Torie. Did you notice that?" asked Matt.
"Maybe," sighed 'Tai' Trying not to stare at Matt. 'Tai' walked closer to Matt.
"It's a really beautiful night, isn't it?" whispered 'Tai' into Matt's ear.
"Um..yah, whatever." mumbled Matt giving 'Tai' a confused glance. 'Tai' smiled to himself.
"Why do you wear so much black? Blue brings out your eyes more." 'Tai' said, stepping way too close for Matt's comfort.
"Are you SURE you're feeling ok?" Matt asked, totally confused and freaked out.
"I think it's great that we're finally alone." 'Tai' smiled, getting ever closer than before.
"Tai, what the heck are you talking about?" asked Matt. He was getting very uncomfortable.
"Do you like Torie?" asked 'Tai'.
"The only reason I'd go out with her is because she's pretty and popular." Matt responded.
"So....I'm just another pretty face! How can you be such a jerk?!" yelled 'Tai'.
"I think you hit your head a little hard there." Matt said.
"I can't hold it in any longer! When you and Sora were getting rope, Switchmon came and put a spell on Tai and I. He switched our souls! I'm really Torie in Tai's body!" Torie explained. Matt just stared at 'him' for a while before laughing.
"Whatever you say dude," snickered Matt, shaking his head.
"Well, I hope you get trapped by an evil digimon!" yelled 'Tai'.
Matt rolled his eyes and collected more wood. 'Tai' got so mad 'he' stormed off towards camp.
At the camp...
"Hey, Sora. Where's Ta...Torie?"
"She's collecting berries," Sora said, waving her hand in the direction 'Torie' went.
"Thanks, Sora!" 'Tai' spun around a headed in the direction Sora had pointed to.
At the berry patch...
"Waz up?" 'Torie' asked when 'Tai' came.
"I can't take this! I wanna be me again!" 'he' cried, falling to 'his' knees.
"Listen, we can make it through this. I will find a way to get us back to normal." reassured 'Torie'.
TBC......
The next chapter will focus on Izzy's team. I hope you liked this chapter! R&R! ^_^