Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Underestimated Cow ❯ The Underestimated Cow ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

EvilAngel:Hi ya'll! it's been a while since I have posted something up, but since I had school and all...that was a problem. Oh well. This fic was one of my writing assignments for school (nothing bad) so it might have weird words evern I dunno what it means. ^_^ anyways, just read and review.

Matt: Beware...There's a cow on the loose.

Yolei: yeah, there's is, and it has the mad cow disease, so watch out.

Ken: don't forget that Trace owns nothing in this fic.

EviLAngel: I DO SO! I own the cow. And the little kitten. And don't forget Cassie.

Yolei: yeah...what-AAAHHH!!! DON'T LOOK BEHIND YOU, MATT!

Matt: *looks behind him* *jumps up* AAAHHH!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! IT'S THE COW WHICH HAS THE MAD COW DISEASE!!!!!!!!

The Underextimated Cow

by EvilAngel

"Where are my pencils?!" Yolei Frantically looked through her drawers for her pencils.

Today is Yolei's first day of school and she's starting off a really bad day. Yolei threw herself under her bed and found her pencils. "Got them!" She looked at her watch. "Oh no! I'm late!" Yolei ran out of her apartment and started to school.

About ten minutes later, Yolei made it to school. "I...made...it…" Yolei breathed hard. She opened her locker, put her books in, and went to class as the bell rang.

"Room D-203…here it is!" Young Takeru Takashi went inside.

Kari Kamiya looked up. "Hi TK!" Kari got up walked up to TK.

"Hey, Kari, how are you doing?"

"Fine, you?"

"I'm great. It's actually very nice here with the other crew."

"Yes, it is."

TK and Kari went on talking until the bell rang.

After school, TK stayed after school to be the first one to clean the cafeteria, since he volunteered. Kari walked home, alone.

"Hey Kari!"

Kari looked behind her and she saw Yolei. "Hi, do I know you?"

"Oh! I'm Yolei Inoue and you must be Kari Kamiya."

Kari nodded. "Yes I am. So what do you need?"

"I was wondering if you could help me with my math. Since you're very good at it."

Kari blushed. "Well, you're in my math class. You're as good, too."

"But not at doing algebra! I have the most problems in that area. It kills me."

"Ok, but I don't see why we have to do all this work just on the first day of school. Don't you think so too?"

"Yeah, so can you help me?"

"Sure. I'm about to take my dog out for a walk, so I'm going to get my dog and take him to the park and I'll help you there."

"Okay. What's your dog's name?"

"Her name is Cassie."

Kari and Yolei went to Kari's house to get Cassie. Then they both went to the park. Kari tied up Cassie on a tree, and then sat down on a bench. Yolei sat down next to Kari.

"Ok, now to do 24h=96, you have to do the inverse operation and it is…"

"Division?"

"Yeah, so now you rewrite it."

Yolei rewrote the problem to, 24/24*h=96.

Kari looked over it. "You missed one step."

"What is it?"

"Whatever you do- Cassie!"

Cassie started barking very loudly. She started running into the woods of the park.

Yolei jumped up. "Where's Cassie going?"

Kari got worried. "I don't know, but we have to get her back."

Yolei and Kari got up and started chasing Cassie into the woods.

"Cassie! Cassie, where are you?" Kari started to worry.

Yolei shrieked. "Kari! I found Cassie!!"

Kari ran over to where Yolei found Cassie. "Cassie!"

Cassie was poured in blood. She was bleeding so badly. Yolei was looking through her backpack for a first aid kit. Kari was wondering what happened.

"I found my first aid-"

There was a deafening noise that sounded like the sound a cow makes. There was a rampaging coming close to Yolei and Kari. Both were so scared to move.

"MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" The animal ran so fast it nearly hit Kari. Yolei pushed Kari out of the way and she fell on some gooey stuff that was left on the ground.

"EEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!" Yolei screeched. "THAT'S COW POOP! HOW'D IT GET HERE?!?! I THOUGHT COWS ONLY STAY NEAR FARMLAND!!! I'LL NEVER GET RID OF THESE STAINS! THIS IS A NEW OUTFIT I BOUGHT YESTERDAY!!!" Yolei whined for almost an hour before Kari calmed her down.

The cow ran all over and around the woods and hit Kari onto the ground, away from the cow poop. It stomped on Kari's leg. Kari squealed in pain.

"THAT COW HAS THE MAD COW DISEASE! OW! MY LEG IS KILLING ME!" Kari held her leg really tight.

Yolei tried to pick Kari up. "OWWW!!" Kari yelled in agony. "Call the ambulance, Yolei. Don't forget the police too!"

Yolei dialed 911. "Hello? Can you get the police and an ambulance over to the woods in the park?" Yolei hung up. "They'll be here. It'll be alright Kari."

Then about 5 minutes later, the police found Kari, Yolei, and the beat up dog, Cassie. The ambulance drove Kari to the hospital to check on her leg, the veterinarian checked on the bloody dog, Yolei had a nice warm shower, and the policemen found the cow. It was hard to catch.

The police approached Kari and Yolei.

"The cow will stay with a scientist to see how the mad cow disease affected the cow." The policeman told Kari and Yolei.

Kari and Yolei nodded as the policeman drove away. The veterinarian walked up to them about 3 minutes later.

"I have some news about your dog." The veterinarian told Kari.

"Is she going to be ok?" Kari asked, eagerly.

"I'm afraid not. She was beaten up badly by that cow which had the mad cow disease. I'm sorry for your lost." The veterinarian sighed. Kari looked down.

"It's ok, Kari." Yolei tried to cheer up Kari. "C'mon. Let's go home."

Yolei helped Kari up since her leg was broken and started to Kari's home. They both said bye as Kari went inside with the help of her mother. Yolei walked home thinking about her day.

Yolei opened the door of her apartment and went inside. She ran into her bedroom. "This is probably the worst day I've ever had!" Yolei covered her face in her pillow. She lifted her head out of the pillow and took out her diary and started writing in it.

"Dear Diary,

Today was just the worst day I've ever had in my whole life! I lost my pencils in the morning, I was late for school, I fell on cow poop, my best friend, Kari, broke her leg, and her dog died! This is just so awful for Kari and me! My new outfit is all ruined, too! I just want this day to end. It's just so horrible. I just can't take it anymore!

Today's moral: Never underestimate the powers a cow has."

Then Yolei shut the diary and start to cry. While Yolei was crying, she didn't notice that a little kitten took her diary and jumped out of the window.

The kitten scurried off with the diary in its mouth and dropped it in front of a figure.

"MMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" The figure screeched out.

"Meow." The kitten replied.

EvilAngel: So how was it? not funny? lame? stupid? what?

Kari: it's crazy! How can a cow do that?!

EvilAngel: It's something I made up, it's just a fic you know *bonks Kari in the head*

TK: How come I was only in the fic for one scene?

EvilAngel: cuz you're not the main characters

Matt: How come I wasn't in it?

EvilAngel: becuz you had nothing to do with it...unless you want to be in Kari's spot.

Matt: *shivers* never mind

EvilAngel: good...any more questions?

Everyone: nope

Ken: review plz b4 Tracy gets a fit with you.

EvilAngel: that's sure right.