Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Things can all ways get better with ne ❯ Chapter one Broken blond ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Things Can Always Get Better With New

Chapter one

Author note:

Ken: 17 6' Still lives with parents

Yama: 18 5'7 Lives with Tia (His dad kicked him out: Found out he was gay, but mat still has to go see his father cuz like I don't know just cuz.

Davis: 17 5'9 Lives with Parents

Tia: 18 6'2 Lives in his apartment with mat (His parents moved to America)

Tk: 17 5'5 Lives with his mom

Mimi: 18 5'3 Lives in her own house (Her parents are in America)

It had happened again he should have seen it coming, but he let his lovers' lies shade him from the troth. He all ways went back to him all ways believed that he wouldn't do it again. Tears welled up in his crystal blue eyes, at the thought of the brunet. It was raining out an, his blond locks were clouding his vision as he ran through the streets, not paying attention to were he was going.

When he finally stopped he was in front of kens apartment door, he didn't even remember going up the elevator remember. There was a muffled sound then the door swung open reviling a shirtless ken, (umm… ** Grins stupidly**) Mats blue eyes were glued to the purple haired haired teens tan chest as a blush enveloped his face. Ken either dint notice or was ignoring the way the blond was looking at him, as he ushered the other in.

Ken went of and grabbed a towel from the closet, bringing it back to the blond who seemed to be in deep thought, not noticing kens return. Sighing he started to dry the slightly shorter boys hair, startling him out of his thoughts. The purple haired teen smiled sadly at the one in front if him before leading the golden haired beauty down the hall and to in to the bathroom pushing on the blonds shoulder so he would sit on the fluffy blue carpeting of the floor.

Ken then started the bath wile the blue-eyed teen stared at him in bewilderment. `What the hell is he doing? We never really talk and he's got no idea what's wrong with me and Tie, unless Tk told him some thing but then again Tk doesn't really know … And why in the hell is he starting a bath… umm strawberries… wait a minute, what guy uses bubal bath other than me and some times Tk when the idiot steals mine and uses it and strawberry at that.' Thought Yamato with his blue eyes seat on kens firm back and ass.

The dark eyes boy ran his fingers under the warm liquid as he thought. `What the hell am I doing… making a bath… and I put my favorite stuff in a barley even know mat, but I have to admit he is gorges with his rain stained fan the red rimed eyes… hr looked like he had been crying thought' ken frowned as he stood walking over to the blond who adverted his eyes.

Ken pulled up the blue eyes teen bringing him over to the tube. "Get in" was all he said before handing a towel to Yamato and walking out. Yamato still staring at the now closed door, that ken had just walked out of moments before as he started striping off his socked clothes, with out even noticing what he had done till he slipped in to the froutish bath, As the worm water hit his clammy could skin, his crystal blue eyes getting big before he let the warmth flow over him, an his eyes fluttered shut as he lay in the bath.

Authors note:

All right what do yah think I hope you like, **grins stupidly** well I do at lest. Review and tell me what you think if you don't mined, I'd love to here your thoughts. If you hadn't noticed Ken's parents aren't there, they went out of town. Next chapter should be up soon.