Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ To Be A Digidestined... ❯ Profile-Rain ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

Character Profile: Rain Katrinka

Age: 10

Location: Odaiba, Japan

DoB; Oklahoma City, OK

Family: Uncle, sister (Ashley)

Crests and Digimentals: Life and Earth

Digimon:

Baby: Pupupmon Micro Digimon

In-training: Puppymon Micro Digimon

Rookie: Dogomon Animal Digimon attacks: Dog Claw, Puppy Twister Data

Champion: Coyotemon Animal Digimon attacks: Coyote Fury, Blazing Claw Data

Ultimate: Houndmon Animal Digimon attacks: Animal Fury, Rushing Claw Data

Armor~Life: Dingomon Holy Beast Digimon attacks: Digi Cannon, Hidden Missile Data

Armor~Earth: Ringtailmon Holy Beast Digimon attacks: Ringing Charm, Tail's Smash Data

DNA: Icecoitismon Mutant Digimon attacks: Mega Paw, Frost Bite Data

Digivice color: Turquoise

Rain saw her first Digimon when she was seven along with Ashley and their babysitter, Michael. Four years later, while Ashley was packing, Rain received her Digivice the same time as Ashley had, but did not know. After Ashley moved, Rain was well on her way to go to Japan, too, by receiving another e-mail telling Rain she was supposed to come along w/h Ashley, too, but never got the chance to. Rain moved shortly and later, became Digidestined. Rain is a little spoiled, but she acts a little older, like Ashley. She's the middle child of the Digidestined. She's in Cody's class, but isn't too fond of him, because of his stubborn nature. Rain's in LUV w/h T.K. and jealous of ANYONE, including Kari and sometimes Crystal, who liked T.K. Rain gets easily agitated by Davis and calls him `Goggle Boy/Brain' or `Wise Butt'. Rain and Ashley sometimes don't get along like sisters, but are actually partners-in-crime kinda best friends.

*Note to Takari fans: You might not like Rain anymore, cuz she'll get any chance to flirt w/h T.K.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry! Not my fault! Blame MY sister, who had the idea to make up Rain, but actually, I own her. So, : P!

Ash