Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ To have Hope ❯ Not quite ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
"TK!" She screamed. All turned around. Matt ran at full speed at seeing his brother limp in Kari's arms. Kari laid him down, resting his head on her lap, crying and shaking TK.
"TK." She whispered as tears feel on his matted hair.
TK Woke. It was light out. Great, he must have overslept. Boy wa she glad it was all a dream..
He realized, this was not his bed. He blushed at realizing these were not his clothes.
He sprang up out of bed, sweating, realizing it wasn't a dream.
His heart was already beating fast at the burning memory. he was sure he hada heart attack after his name was yelled. He straihgtened and was rigid.
Matt and Kari were all over him, she kissing, Matt rambling on and hugging him. Both of them were squeezing him so tight oxygen was hard to come by. He wasn't too strong yet, as showed by his knees buckling under the pressure of those two. Matt pulled him up.
"Take it easy." Matt said worriedly at TK.
'I was going to say the same thing for the two of you." They blushed and backed off. Matt made Tk lay back down on the spotless hospital bed. Just then Tai walked in, and they all started jabbering at once.
"Oh! You're awake! You were out for days!"
TK Fell out of the bed. Days?! That long? "What been going on?!!"
Everyting went quiet when Tk crawled back into the bed and sighed. The many eyes of concern bored into him, right before the deluge of questions came.
"One at a time! One at a time! This isn't a press conference." They all shut thier mouths.
"Thank you. so what has been going on?"
Matt filled him in on how they had to lie to thier parents, hwo Tk was in that "accident" that just happened in their home town.(again)
After that they let him sleep. The next day he felt ready to go home, but hte doctors wanted him there. At the pleading request, Kari brought all his homwork, and he eventually caught up. Matt and Kari were a little angry at Tk, he was supposed to relax.
Through the much regret of his mom, brother, coach, teachers, friends and doctors, he went to school the day he was released. Though he was always tired, the month went by pretty well...until that day when...