Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Turn of Events ❯ Turn of Events ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

"Turn of Events"- by Crissy Isaac & AngelWingAsh

Usual Warning-I don't own Digimon, except my characters. Duh.

-----------*----------

Crystal- "Finally the plane landed. I thought I was gonna be airsick."

~~*That's me. Crystal Imadau. I've moved to Japan from America. I knew this move would change my life. I just didn't know how. *~~

Ashley- "Crystal! Over here!"

~~* That's Ashley Katrinka. We were friends in America. She moved in her uncle's apartment a few weeks ago *~~

Crystal- "Hi, Ashley! Oh… what a cute toy. Who gave it to you?" (sly grin)

Ashley- "No one, thank you. Sorry, I can't stay long. I had a previous engagement when I got your e-mail."

Crystal- (thinks- Normal Ashley. Always busy…mostly with guys.) "That's alright; I know where I'm goin'. My dad came a week ago to move our stuff next to your apartment. We'll be neighbors!"

Ashley- "Great! I'll show you around tomorrow. I really need to leave now. Bye!"

Crystal- "Bye…" (Disappointed. Thinks- I thought she was glad to see me…)

~*Crystal's Apartment*~~

Crystal- "Daddy! I'm home! Where are you?"

Crystal's Dad- "In here. It's nice to hear my little princess is home."

Crystal- "Daddy, I'm not little anymore. After I'm done unpacking, I'm gonna go for a walk, take a shower, and be ready for school tomorrow."

Crystal's Dad- "Great idea! Until later, see you later."

~*Next Day*~

Crystal comes out.

Ashley- "Crystal! Over here!"

Crystal comes and meets Ashley and TK.

Ashley- "Crystal, this is TK Takaishi, one of my friends here."

Crystal- "Hi." (To Ashley- "He's kinda cute. Lucky you!")

TK- "Hi. It's nice to meet one of Ashley's older friends. Anyway, we better get going or we'll be late, but first…"

Crystal- "???"

They meet Cody and Yolei.

Cody- "Hello. You must be Crystal. I'm Cody Hida and this is Yolei Inoue."

Yolei- "Hi! I really like your hair! It's the same shade of brown as Kari's and your voice is almost the same, too!"

Crystal- "Hiya… um, who's Kari?"

Ashley- "She's our other friend." (Thinks- All we have left is Davis…)

Yolei- "When did you meet Ashley and how long have you live here?"

Crystal- "I'd met Ashley when I was six and I was actually born here; I had to move when I was 2

Ashley- (thinks- Crystal hasn't changed a bit. She was always center of attention.)

Yolei and Crystal talked about fashion all the way to school.

~*Odaiba Elementary-classroom*~

Teacher- "Class, before we began, I would like to introduce you guys to another new student- Crystal Imadau. Crystal, why don't you sit behind Davis and Ashley sits?"

Crystal- "Kay."

Crystal sits behind Davis and Ashley. They turn around to Crystal.

Davis- "Hey. Ash told me one of her friends is comin' here."

Ashley- "I hope you like it here…"

Crystal- (nods. Thinks- There's so many nice people… I hope I don't ever move again.)

Davis and Ashley turn back around.

Davis- (whispers- She's so nice.)

Ashley- (Sometimes she is.)

~*Later-Computer Lab*~

Ashley- "I'm so sorry, guys. I'd promised Crystal I'll showed her the sites."

Yolei- "It's OK, Ashley. You can do this later. We really need your help to beat the Digimon Emperor."

Davis- "Yeah, Ash. We'll come back soon."

Ashley- "OK…DIGI-PORT---(Crystal walks in: "Ashley---!")OPEN!!!!!!"

Crystal comes as well.

~**Digital World**~

Cody- "Where are we? I don't recognize this area…"

Ashley- "I have no idea either…"

Yolei- "I wonder if there's any sign of where we are…"

Crystal- (whispers) "Where am I? And these clothes are cool!"

Hawkmon- "Yolei? It seems that we have an unexpected visitor…"

Crystal- "IT CAN TALK?!?!"

Yolei- "Huh? Crystal?"

Ashley- "Didja just say-!!!! How did you get here?!"

Crystal- "Heck if I know. I'd just walked in the computer room and then…we're all here."

T.K.- "If you got here, I guess you're Digidestined."

Ashley- "Say what? But, she doesn't have a Digimon, let alone a Digivice! Hey, wait a second! Crystal! Do you have something like this?" (Ashley shows her Digivice)

Crystal- "Close to that." (pulls out the older version of the Digivice) "See?"

Yolei- "That's the older version of the Digivice. Where did you get that?"

Crystal- "I had it forever! Ever since I was 3 or 4. OK, can you people explain to me, what is this `Digivice' and what is Digidestined and Digimon? I have no clue what you all were talking about…"

Davis- "Argh…. Digivice is something you got…"

Crystal- "Be a little more specific!"

Ashley- "Actually, it's kinda harder to explain to you what that thing really does…"

Kari- "Digimon, or Digital Monsters, are creatures that are made-up of leftover data. They (the Digimon) are the Digimon."

Digimon- "HI!!!!"

Crystal- "Hi-ya-hi. OK, that's taken care of, but…….. what's Digidestined?"

Davis- "You're full of questions, aren't you?"

Cody- "Digidestined are us and a few others that has a Digivice and a Digimon partner."

Crystal- "OK…. I know I have a Digivice, but I don't have a Digimon partner…"

Digivices beeped.

Crystal- "?!"

Cody- "Don't worry, Crystal. It might be another Digiegg."

T.K.- "But, I thought that all of us had a Digiegg."

Davis- "It might be Kari's second egg…" (eyes dancing mischievously)

Ashley- "Remember though, it could be mine, too."

Yolei- "Who cares what belongs to who?! Let's just go find it!!!"

Crystal- (thinks- I think they are all cracked, but… if Ash sounds like she and her friends know what they are doing… I guess I could just tag along…)

The Digidestined and Crystal walks to something that looks like a cross between a shrine and a temple.

Armadillomon- "HEY! There's the Digiegg!"

T.K.- "That's another new crest…"

Icykamon - "Well, what do ya know? That has the Crest of Honesty on it!"

Davis- "Honesty?'

Kari- "I'll go first." (doesn't budge)

T.K.- "I'll try." (doesn't budge either)

Ashley- "I think this is really mine…" (no budge…) "I guess I'm not honest about that… Cody, you try." (Cody tries, but no avail) "Nevermind…. Davis?"

Davis- "It's not mine."

Ashley- "We won't know unless you try!!!"

Crystal goes over and picks up the Egg and her Digivice changes into the newer version, w/h the border honey-colored.

Crystal- "Ya'll must be weak It's so light. HEY! My Digivice changed, too!"

Digidestined- "Crystal?"

A bright light shines from where the egg used to rest and a new Digimon named Osomon comes out.

Osomon- "Yeh! I'm out! Cool!!! It's sooo cool to finally be out of that rock!" ^_^

Crystal- "Um……." (scared tone)

Gatomon- "Crystal, this is Osomon."

Osomon- "Yeh, like Gatomon said, Crystal. I was waiting like FOREVER to finally meet you!"

Crystal- "You were waiting for me? You did nothing else but wait and wait and wait?"

Osomon- "Unfortunately, yeh." (flat) "But I'm also pretty strong, too. Whenever enemies make me mad, I'll unleash my Bear Fist!"

~Digimon Emperor's Fortress~

Digimon Emperor- "So, they have a new recruit…Let's see what she's got. DarkTyrannomon- ATTACK!" (thinks- She's so familiar though…)

~Digidestined~

DarkTyrannomon comes and attacks the Digidestined.

Patamon- "WHOA!!! Guys!!! We got a problem!!!!!"

T.K.- "It's DarkTyrannomon!"

Crystal- "There's dinosaurs here, too? COOL!"

Ashley- "Must be the Digimon Emperor….."

Crystal- "? Digimon Emperor?

Davis- "Later! We gotta get the Dark Ring! Veemon?!"

Veemon- "Just say the words!!!"

Davis- "DIGI ARMOR ENERGIZE!"

"Veemon Armor Digivolve to…Flamedramon, the fire of Courage!"

Others except Crystal- "Digi Armor Energize!"

"Hawkmon Armor Digivolve to…Halsemon, the wings of Love!"

"Armadillomon Armor Digivolve to…Digmon, the drill of power!"

"Icykamon Armor Digivolve to…Hydrogemon, the watery Spirit!"

"Patamon Armor Digivolve to…Pegasusmon, flying Hope!"

"Gatomon Armor Digivolve to...Nefertimon, the angel of Light!"

Crystal- "They change!!! That's very cool!"

The Armor Digimon is having problems and they are so exhausted, they return to Rookie form…

Kari- "We got a major problem…"

Ashley- (thinks- Crystal! She has a Digimon and all that stuff!!) "Hey! Crystal! Unlock your Digi-Egg!"

Crystal- "How do I know -"

Ososmon- "You already did. You're honest to yourself. All Crystal needs now is to say-"

DarkTyrannomon- "Fire Breath!"

Makes the Rookies and Gatomon spread out.

Gatomon- "That was close. He made my fur black! And I had it cleaned yesterday!"

Crystal- "I had enough! I'm not gonna stand by and watch anyone suffer!"

Ososmon- "That's the spirit!"

Crystal- "DIGI ARMOR ENER--------GIZE!" (Egg begins to work)

"Osomon Armor Digivolve to… Oslamon, the big bear of Honesty!"

Crystal- "Osomon changed too…"

Gatomon- "That's Oslamon, the Armor Digivolution of Osomon. If the enemies make her mad, she'll use her Honesty Touch to paralyze them. Oh yeah, they also wanna watch out for the Bear Punch."

Oslamon- "I can take care of this! Bear Punch!"

Missed the attack…

DarkTyrannomon- "Fire Breath!"

Oslamon dodges the attack.

Davis- "Guys! The Dark Ring!"

Crystal/Oslamon- "Right!" (Crystal thinks- Whatever that is…)

Oslamon- "Honesty Touch!"

Freezes DarkTyrannomon in place.

Oslamon- Bear Punch!"

Destroys the Dark Ring. Shortly, DarkTyrannomon leaves. Oslamon returns to her Rookie form and Crystal gets a D-terminal.

Crystal- "Osomon? Why can't you stay Oslamon?

Osomon- "Wanna get crushed?" (flat)

Kari- "It's time to go home…"

Crystal- "Already?"

~**Real World**~

Crystal- (hyper) "That was soooo cool! When can we come back?! Tomorrow, mebbe?!?! What's this?" (picks up DemiVeemon and feeds him a chocolate roll)

Davis- Hey! (takes DemiVeemon back, while DemiVee was still eating) This is what most of our Digimon Digivolved from!"

Crystal- "Hm… hey? Where's Osomon? OSO-"

Teddimon- "You don't need to yell anymore… (flys up a little bit) I'm Teddimon, a younger form of Osomon."

Crystal- "Aw! You're much cuter than your other forms!"

Ashley- "Well, I'm goin' home-"

Crystal- "Ash------ley!" (whining)

Ashley- "Oh yeah, I forgot. I gonna show Crystal the sights. Later!"

T.K.- "Hey, wait. I'll come, too."

Kari- "Me, too."

Davis- "Me three!!!"

Kari- Why do you always do what I wanna do?" (flat)

Davis- "Who else is gonna protect, you? T.J.?"

Kari- "For another time, it's T.K."

Yolei- "ALL of us will come! Jeez!"

Ashley- "Thanks, Yolei!"

~Outside~

Everyone was walking around and shows Crystal the sights. When everyone was at home and Ashley and Crystal talks in the elevator.

Crystal- "Y'know, something's bothering me. It seems that T.K. and Kari was bugged a lot by Davis… that's really strange."

Ashley- "I know…" (thinks- I'll just find away to get Davis to notice me.)

~*Crystal's Room*~

Crystal/Teddimon- T.K.'s/Patamon's sweet and Davis's/Veemon's athletic…"

Noticed the union and laughed…

Crystal- "But… I feel sorry for T.K. and Kari, cuz Davis keeps butting in many things between them… He doesn't even notice Ashley at all…"

Teddimon- "Well, I noticed Veemon hanging out w/h Gatomon a lot…"

Crystal- "Well, all there's left is Cody… and the Digimon Emperor, when he's good."

Teddimon- (sat up straight) "Don't even joke about the Emperor. He gives me the creeps!"

Crystal- "Oh yeah, I never asked who's the Digimon Emperor to Ashley! Teddimon, do you?"

Teddimon- "Um… yeh, I guess. He's a bad guy who wants to control the Digital World and enslaves Digimon! Remember that Dark Ring that I destroyed on DarkTyrannomon a while back? (Crystal nods.) Well, the Emperor uses that to control Digimon. Another thing he uses is Control Spiers."

Crystal- "Control Spiers?"

Teddimon- "I only heard of it the first time, but the other Digimon explained it to me what that thing is- a big, scary old tower that helps the Emperor control the area and enhances the power of the Dark Rings…"

Crystal- "….."

Teddimon- "I'm gonna go to bed. G'nite!"

Crystal- "Oh well… g'nite."

~~~***END***~~~

AWA: Sorry for the long-a$$ delay. I had to finish everything else up… and I was being lazy…. Silly me! ^_^;;;

*****AngelWingAsh*****