Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Two Towers ❯ To Be continued ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Hey TK!" Tai said giving a hard pat on Tk's back. He nearly choked. Tai grinned, knowingly.
"Hey Mati will be here later to pick you up.. so I told him you would hang out at my house.."
"Aaahhhem!" Kari cleared her throat.
"I yaa aa mean OUR house.." Kari stopped glaring and grinned. Tai didn't know why but TK just kept blushing all over. Especially when Kari got close to him.. he noticed. He would remember to talk about that with Matt...
//Matt was "family" he was getting a strong impression that he just might be..//
Kari hung outside for TK, who was dragging out his luggage.
"Hey" she said and kissed him.
"Hey, well not that its nice.. but maybe we should tell your brother before we go making out everwhere.."
Kari gave him a nice kiss to prove that she ddin't need her brother's approval to be with TK.
//She's not the one who will be in trouble if he doesn't want me with her!// \\but again this is Tai\\/ /My point exactly// He argued with himself.
Tai looked out the window to see what was keeping them. Just as he thought. he watched them kiss, then walk each other up to the apartment buildings.
// I'm glad she chose someone like TK. Infact I'd rather have TK be my brother in law than anyone else. //
"Welcome to the family.." Tai whispered to himself.

---

Many years later, TK took Kari to a nice restuarant, then a walk through the park, and the wonderful evening ended in engagement. Kari let Tai give her away, walk her downthe isle. TK had Ken be the best man, Matt was busy playing for the wedding.
This will be continued with more and more Takari, as they grow in their marraige..