Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Two Towers ❯ Overnight ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I love you TK." TK just stared at her eyes, in amazement, and this weird look. She had only seen that look once before. A long time ago.. while battling Machinedramon, when she was asleep in the sewers... She woke up to see Tk's eyes..
She looked back up into Tk's face, only to see silent tears running down his face.
"Oh, Tk are you ok?" TK shut his eyes took a death breath, and spoke.
"Kari, I've longed for you to say that. I thought you just wanted to be friends. It's pained me everyday not being able to be with you. Oh Kari." he grabbed her and held her close.
Kari was totally taken aback by this. She thought she would have been the one with the emotional breakdown. Not TK. Tk pulled back, looking at his love's wide eyes, then gently brushed her falling hair out of her eyes, and put his lips against hers,
----------
sliding his rough tongue into her mouth, caress the roof of her mouth, and pushing so far back as to stroke her gums. Kari could not describe the sensation. Her arms slipped of his shirt. He could feel Kari's arm stroking his back erratically, and he knew he hit a pleasure spot.
After some time TK decided to pull away... The were supposed to meet up with their friend's father.

Unknown by them, since the work day was almost over, and another "light" California earthquake hit, the boss declared everyone to go home early. Though it was announced throughout the building, it was not in the stairwell.
Kari and Tk finally calmed down, straightened themselves up, and went to the above floor. As they opened the door, the realized it was quite quiet, no tapping of computer keys, hum of workers talking, or the busy copier machines. In fact, after walking a little way in, the lights went out.
Oh-o thought TK. Maybe they spent a little too much time in the stairwell...
He grabbed Kari's hand and went out the stairwell door. Or at least he tried. It was locked. Kari tried the lock, and then tried to hammer down the door. No luck. They were locked over night... all alone..
Kari looked at this two ways. Either they could try and enjoy themselves while they were here, or they could fret and panic. (a/n: I wonder which one she chose..)
"Awww... C'mon Takeru... its not that bad. We could have a lot of fun..." She saw TK blush at the comment and raise his eyebrow. She caught his drift...
"You know what I meant." and slugged him in the shoulder playfully. TK grinned in response.
"Just making sure..." He said slyly. He took her hand and kissed it lightly, then took her around the building. Though the lights went out, the low powered reserve lights were on.

"Tk...were are you going?" She asked surprised.

"Well there may be another door, or maybe a janitor or security.." Tk and Kari scanned the room to no avail.
"Well...at least we can use the bathrooms." Kari said while she tried the door.
"Yeah." TK's stomach made a sound. Kari stared at him. "eh, heh heh..guess I wouldn't mind finding a lounge or something.." Then TK slapped his head and pulled off a small, worn green backpack. Kari gasped...and started giggling..
"What..?" TK asked.
" Oh Tk, you still have that backpack from the digi world? I'm surprised it' still in one piece.."
"Yeah Kari.. and it still has the same food I packed in it all those years ago.." At Kari's disgusted face he said,
'I was just kidding! Yeah it's that same backpack. A little worn though. Here." He unwrapped a chocolate covered rice cake. and held it to her mouth. She bit off it, tasting the sweet chocolate.
"mmm.. TK this is so good!! Did you bring these from home?' TK nodded, and grinned while Kari ate more and more from his hand.
"Hey slow down.. I want my hand intact." Kari smiled. She licked the melted chocolate off his hands, sending shivers down his spine. Kari came closer, with this strange look in her eyes.
"L-Like I said..s-slow down." said Tk as he bumped into the desk behind him. Kari kept advancing, with an unfamiliar grin on her face. She shoved him on top of the desk, scattering some organized papers.
"uhh..Kari?!" TK asked as she climbed over the desk and himself.
"I really don't think we should do this Kari.." As she slid her hot hands under his shirt...

... And started tickling him. TK hadn't had a good laugh like that in a while, and tears were rolling down his red cheeks as he kept on laughing.
"You win!! You win!! I give up!!" As he was rolling around on the desk, trying to escape her hands. She finally stopped, to only lay on TK and start to French him.
After messing that poor person's office up, TK felt the need to try and organize it. It didn't take too long. TK looked at his watch. It was only 9:00 pm. He wanted to do something to pass the time.
Much to his delight, there was a luncheon room on this floor, with a TV and a couch. The two sat down together and snuggled close, as they watched a late night run of a horror flic. Kari hid her eyes in the real bloody scene. TK looked at his watch again. aww man.. it was only 11:30. He glanced at Kari, surprised to find her asleep against his shoulder.
"Sweet dreams." He whispered, as he lay back his head to sleep.