Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled (Random Series) ❯ One Last Night ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Well here we have some random fic that popped into my head during GQE the past three days. It's sad when you have THAT much time left over per test they give you…. Anywho!

Dai- She's writing again! WAHOO!!

Pietro-Umm what's gonna happen to Melissa and me?

Yama- Dear, get over yourself for right now… She's doting on Ken because…. What was the reason again?

Joey-Easy! She saw that Kouji kid on season 4 and has decided that he's the bastard love child of Yamato and Ken! She's talking about some Yamato fic too… (Yama gets weird look and sighs happily)

Takepon- cool it… you never know how happy it will be. So who is Ken with in this?

Joey/Yama/Pietro/Dai- we can't tell! remember?

Takepon- Now I do…

Melodi- I'm just gonna say this.. while they squable on… Read and Review please… I know that it's just a weird lil fic, but I kinda like the idea behind it…. Although it is big… I had too much time on my hands….. (shakes head)

******************************************************

Ken laid his head over the beating heart. It was so soothing, like the hands stroking his back.

"You're brooding again…" the angelic voice of his bedmate told him semi-playfully.

Ken smiled. "That's how it appears…" he said looking up toward the mouth from which the voice had come.

"You can brood when I leave," was the response he got as the other rolled over to straddle him and nuzzle his neck planting kisses so often.

"But I thought that you were staying the night…" Ken said drawing back a bit, hurt showing in his voice and face.

"I am, but I do have to leave in the morning. I can't be late to school…Again."

Ken relaxed and let his arms snake up arms to rest on slender shoulders much tanner than his pale white ones. "Why can't you stay? Forget about school…you hate it anyway, you always say so… And that you want to be here with me more…"

"Ken, you know that if I could, I would… But sooner or later the others would find out about me and try to `rescue me'…. I can't get into this fight… because I can't fight them and I sure as hell can't fight this beautiful thing under me… I'd die first then hurt you Ken…."

Ken leaned up and captured smooth, rosy lips with his own in a sweet kiss. He refused to let him put a gray cloud in their blue skies, since they came so rarely now. His angel must have gotten the point because he was soon stretched out beside him holding him close.

"Fine, I'll just be quiet then."

"That wasn't quiet," Ken told him as he snuggled closer.

"Ken…"

"Hai?"

"What happened?"

"You know love…"

"I know that… I want to know why I wasn't there for you.. What happened?"

"I don't really remember, Tenshi…. But let's not dwell on it… You said it yourself, I'm becoming more like the old me everyday… beating the alter ego…"

"That's what I really love about you Ken-chan… You're strong enough to face the darkness…even that within yourself."

"I love you too Ryo…" Ken murmured as he drifted off to sleep. Ryo smiled and held Ken, falling asleep with a smile on his face. The next morning Ken saw him off with sad, longing, misty eyes.

***************************************************

A/N: Mel- and that is chapter one! I loves Ryo and I found a way to use him!!

Joey- Krystal.

Pietro- Melissa.

Dai- Angelina

Yama-tell your sister to write for D.W.!!

Mel- She did tell you, that you are MINE! MINE MINE MINE!! She quit for a while so I'd have to write it….

Takepon- Where is my fic with all the weirdness?

Mel- dear little Takepon… Desiree is a WIP…. Okay?

Takepon- Yeah…

Joey/Yama- Please review….

Takepon- or flame

Pietro/Dai- or tell her how to continue it. She likes feed back.

Mel- or give me a title!!!!

L8R Guys and Dolls!