Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ You're kidding me right? ❯ all ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]



"You're Kidding Me, Right?"

By Cillaty Daboh

Chapter 1: What the heck is going on?

"Um, is the computer supposed to swerve around like this?" Mikal asked Cillaty. "Yeah, it does it all the time. No, it is not supposed to do this!" Cillaty yelled back. As they began to back away from the computer, two lights began to glow. "Oh man, Oh man, Oh man!" Cillaty repeated over and over. Then there was a flash of light that covered the whole room. When the light dimmed, the two were both laying on the grass of an unknown place. As Cillaty opened his eyes something lay on top of him. "Hello!" said Cupimon. He was in shock. Where was he? How did he get here? He picked up the baby digimon and turned him around a few times. "Hi, Junior!" the digimon said. Cillaty gave the digimon a strange look. "How did you know my name? In fact, where am I?" he asked. " Your in the Digital World!" the digimon said happily. His eyes widened. "You kidding me, right?" He asked. "Uh Un," Cupimon said shaking his head but still keeping his smile on his face.

"Cillaty!" someone yelled. He turned around to see Mikal running up to him with a Yaamon in his arms. "Man, Do you believe this? I am never researching anything on your computer again!" he said. Cillaty turned to his digimon. "I never caught your name," Cillaty asked him. "My name is Cupimon," he announced. Mikal's digimon jumped out of his hands. "And my name is Yaamon." He was interrupted when they heard an explosion nearby. "Okay, lets go," Cillaty said trying to get away. "Cillaty, if you don't get yo scary behind back over here," Mikal said. "Mikal, this is not the best time to start acting like white people!" Cillaty said. Then out of nowhere, a Grandkuwagamon (ultimate level) came flying near them.

Chapter 2: The first battle

Mikal and Cillaty grabbed their digimon and jumped out of the way. "Do you see why I said we should go?" Cillaty yelled. Then from out of a bush came a Weregarurumon (ultimate level). "Wolf Claw" it yelled. Weregarurumon brought his hand together and blasted Grandkuwagamon with his attack. It flew back into a tree and brought it down. Soon, another figure came out from the bushes. It was one of the eight legendary digidestined, Matt. Mikal and Cillaty stood in awe. "Finish him off Weregarurumon!" Matt yelled to his digimon. His excitement was cut short when Grandkuwagamon attacked back. "Javelin Horns!" it yelled as it hit Weregarurumon with its glowing horns. "Gwaaaaaa!" Weregarurumon yelled. "He needs help," Mikal said. "Well that's just too bad. Lets go!" Cillaty said as he tried to hurry off. "Man, forget you," Mikal said. Then something began to glow in Mikal's hand. This caught Matt's attention. When the glow was gone, a digivice was left in its place. Mikal squeezed the digivice and Yaamon began to glow.

"Yaamon, digivolve to………….Impmon!" he announced. "Whoa," Mikal said with his eyes wide open. Impmon ran over to the evil digimon. "BadaBoom!" Impmon yelled. He threw a large fireball at Grandkuwagamon. "Rooooar!" it yelled. It released Weregarurumon and he dropped to the floor. It turned and smacked the rookie digimon. "Impmon, that looked like it hurt," Mikal said running to his digimon. Cillaty turned to Cupimon. "You think you ready?" Cillaty asked Cupimon. "Ready," said Cupimon. Cillaty's hand began to glow and his digivice appeared in his hand. "Digivolve Cupimon," Cillaty yelled. His digivice glowed in his hand. "Cupimon, digivolve to……….Lucemon!" The new angel digimon yelled (Rookie). "Grand Cross!" Lucemon yelled. A huge cross of light blasted Grandkuwagamon back. "Gravity Blast!" Impmon yelled. "Go Weregarurumon!" Matt yelled. "Wolf Claw!" He said attacking. The two attacks hit at the same time and Grandkuwagamon was turned into data. All three of the digimon downloaded his data.

Chapter 3: Another Digimon Emperor

Weregarurumon dedigivolved to Gabumon. "Thanks for helping," Matt said shaking both of their hands. "It was no problem," Mikal said. "So you're Matt Tehci…whatever, right?" Cillaty asked. "Yeah that's me. How do you know who I am?" Matt asked. "Well, its kind of a long story. We'll explain it to you later," Cillaty said. "Okay, whatever," he replied. "So, where are the other digidestined?" Mikal asked. "They're probably at the Digimon Emperor's castle as we speak," He replied. "Hold on! I thought Ken was good!" Cillaty said. "Oh, its not Ken. It's some kid named Louis Taylor. He decided to continue Ken's little game, but a lot more serious. He has a very powerful digimon named Mercurymon (Hybrid). And he holds the data for T.K to digivolve Patamon into Seraphimon (Mega)." "Well, if you guys took down Ken, this guy should be no problem, right? I mean, Ken had a refrigerator full of powerful digimon, and this guy only has one." Cillaty said. "It's not that simple. Its way to complicated to tell you now."

On the side, Lucemon, Impmon, and Gabumon were playing tag. "I say we start moving. The others are going to need our help." Matt said. Mikal called the digimon over and they were on their way.

(At the castle)

"Desperado Blaster!" Palildramon (Ex-Veemon fused with Stingmon) attacked Mercurymon. He absorbed the attack. "Dark Reflection!" Mercurymon yelled and reflected Palildramon's attack back at him but two times stronger." "Gwwwa!" Palildramon yelled as he flew back into a wall. "Man, this is not our best day," Davis said. "Get up Palildramon!" Ken yelled. "Don't worry, I got your back!" yelled Wargreymon (Tai biomerged with Agumon mega). Wargreymon began to gather up energy. "Terra Force!" Wargreymon yelled. He threw the big ball of red energy directly at Mercurymon. "Evolve Mercurymon," Louis said soberly. "Right," Mercurymon replied. He put his D-tector (4th season digivice) in the air and it began to shine on his digimon. "Slide evolution…Sakkakomon!" He announced.

"Terra Force Reflection!" Sakkakomon yelled. There was a flash of light that blinded the whole room.

"Man, this is boring! You guys do this everyday?" Cillaty whined. "Don't worry, were almost there, see?" Matt was pointing to a fortress the size of a city. "You're kidding me right?" Mikal said astonished. Mikal was carrying Impmon on his shoulders and Cillaty carried Lucemon on his back. Lucemon looked like an eight year-old white boy who just happen to be an angel. He was pretty light-weighted. Impmon was purple with red gloves and a red bandana.

They soon arrived at the front entrance of the castle. "So are you guys sure you want to go through with this," Matt asked once more. "Why not," Cillaty said sarcastically. They walked forward and were warped inside of the castle.

Chapter 4: Evil Fusion

(On the battlefield)

Tai and Agumon lay on the ground hurt and exhausted. "Static Force!" Silphymon (Gatomon fused with Aquilamon) said. "Excalibur!" MagnaAngemon (ultimate) yelled as struck Sakkakumon with his sword. "Reflection!" He said. The two digimon were blasted back and dedigivolved. "He's way too strong!" Kari cried. "We have to keep trying to hold him off until Matt gets here!" Yolei exclaimed. "Give it up. Resistance is futile. My digimon is too strong for even Imperialdramon (Mega)!" Louis said with an evil grin. "Ice Wolf Claw!" Metalgarurumon (Matt and Gabumon biomerged mega) said running into battle. Sakkakumon was hit hard because his guard was down. Louis growled. "You ready to get back in the game Palildramon?" Davis asked the digimon. "Yeah!" He responded. Ken and Davis put their digivices in the air. "Mega Digivolution!" They yelled.

"Palildramon, mega digivolve to…Imperialdramon!" The new digimon announced. "Tai, time to fuse," Metalgarurumon said. "Right," Tai responded. "Agumon, biomerge to…Wargreymon," "Wargreymon…Metalgarurumon…DNA digivolve to…Omnimon!" Once again the legendary knight had appeared. "Why are you letting us digivolve?" Omnimon demanded. "Because even at your strongest level, you still wouldn't be able to defeat my digimon!" Louis said with now a psychotic look on his face. "So, go ahead, do the last digivolution. We have one of our own," He finished. "Alright, then get ready! Omnimon…Imperialdramon…fusion digivolve to…Imperialdramon Paladin Mode!"

"Man that is tight!" Cillaty said. "Yeah…real cool," Mikal said. "Now, are you ready for our digivolution?" Louis said. "Bring it!" Imperialdramon said very hype. Sakkakomon dedigivolved back to Mercurymon. " NOW MERCURYMON, IT'S TIME TO HARNEST THE POWER OF SERAPHIMON! DARK BIOMERGE!" A surge of dark power came down on Louis and Mercurymon. When the power was gone, only one figure stood left. "Shadowseraphimon!"

Chapter 5: The newcomers' true power

"Man, I am getting the worse feeling from that guy!" Cillaty said a bit scared. "Yeah I know what you're talking about," Mikal said. "Lets go!" said Imperialdramon running into battle. He threw a punch at Shadowseraphimon, but he caught the punch. Imperialdramon was shocked at how fast he moved. Then Shadowseraphimon threw a fast but strong punch at Imperialdramon. He flew back so fast that there were sonic booms when he crashed into a wall. "Five bucks say that they ain't getting back up," Cillaty said to Mikal. He looked at him for a minute and then shook his head in disgust. Imperialdramon struggled to get back up.

About five minutes later Shadowseraphimon had just about beat the living hell out of Imperialdramon. He was battered and bruised all around. Davis, Ken, Mikal, and Cillaty looked in horror. "We have to do something," Mikal said. "What can we do? This guy is beating a super-mega down into a pulp! Our digimon are just rookies!" Cillaty explained. "We gotta do something," Mikal said. And with that, a surge of power came over Mikal and Impmon. "Impmon, biomerge to…Beelzemon!" "Lets do this," Beelzemon said running right into Shadowseraphimon. He flew right back into the wall. "Double Impact!" Beelzemon said. He shot several times at Shadowseraphimon. Cillaty thought for a moment. This whole time that they had been in the digital world, he had been acting like a punk. "Lucemon lets go." Lucemon knew exactly what he meant. The same light that covered Mikal and Impmon now covered Cillaty and Lucemon. "Lucemon, biomerge to…Chaos Mode!" As Shadowseraphimon began to get back up Lucemon, now in his Chaos Mode, came up on him and decked `em. He quickly recovered and came back with a punch on Lucemon CM. Beelzemon tried a roundhouse kick but S.seraphimon countered and flipped him in the air, putting him in the perfect position for his most powerful attack. S.seraphimon drew his hands back. "Strike of the seven dark stars!" He fired his attack, but did not his target. Instead, it was Imperialdramon who took the attack.

Imperialdramon dedigivolved and Tai, Matt, Tsunomon, and Koromon (Both in-training) lay on the floor, all of them unconscious. Lucemon looked down at them and became enraged. "YAAAA!" Lucemon said flying towards S.seraphimon at full speed. S.seraphimon stepped to the side and put his arm out. With this, Lucemon was close-lined. With the time he had, Beelzemon turned into his blast mode. He aimed right at S.seraphimon. "Karona Blaster!" It hit S.seraphimon dead on and blew him back into another room of the castle. When S.seraphimon opened his eyes, Beelzemon's blaster confronted him.

Chapter 6: The power of light and darkness

S.seraphimon moved so quickly that Beelzemon could not keep up. He ended up behind Beelzemon and was getting ready to attack when he was suddenly lifted into the air. Then he was brought down hard. It was Lucemon's Mega Slam attack. "You owe me big time," Lucemon said to Beelzemon. S.seraphimon was losing power. "You guys can finish this! Kill Him!" Yolei yelled from the other room. "Yeah! Get back my data!" T.K said. Kari was at her brother's side. S.seraphimon was about two yards away from the other two digimon. This was it. This was the final attack. "Strike of the seven dark stars!" "Karona Destroyer!" "Elemental Blast". Lucemon and Beelzemon's attack fused and blasted right through S.seraphimon's attack. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…!" was the final cry of S.seraphimon.

The digidestined had gotten out of the castle. "Thank you guys for helping us," Tai said and shook Mikal's hand. "Yeah, no problem. The only thing I want to know now is how to get out of here," Mikal replied. "If we knew, don't you think we would be gone by now?" Matt said. Mikal and Cillaty gave each other terrified looks…

TO BE CONTINUED…

1