Doctor Who Fan Fiction ❯ Bad Wolf ❯ Bad Wolf ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

That night was so painful she cried and cried but nothing anyone did could stop those tears. The time she stopped she had already passed out. The dreams she had were full of love, heartbreak and pain. They checked on her countless times, even when out side the room they could hear her scream. She screamed in her sleep the name that will always hold her heart ` Doctor' the man that she loved and had to leave to save her life. But with out this man her life meant nothing for this man had become her life.
 
Years after that painful night she still dreamt of him, his name ran through her mind non-stop. The dreams weren't as painful as time went on but they still hurt because she still loved him with more than her heart, with the whole universe.
 
She continued her life just as he had asked but her smile, her shining eyes they were gone and she still sometimes cried her self to sleep. The doctor still haunted her life like he always had and always will. She heard his voice everywhere she went, saw the Tardis on every corner and saw him everywhere she went but like always he wasn't there after she blinked.
 
Its been over fifteen years now and she can hardly remember his face, his voice is just there, the blue box has faded away but his name is still strong in her mind. Her best mate died a few years back and her mum and dad have been sick for a while they don't think they'll last the next 2 months. Her live was so hard and she was sad, she cried every night. The dreams she had now were different but his voice was there always say stuff she didn't understand.
 
It was at the funeral of her mother and father that she broke down and cried for the first time in front of people. A man came up to her and grabbed her hand, he pulled her to her feet and said one word “run!” she could this man the man that she has missed for fifteen years, the Doctor was back. The first thing to come out of her mouth was “yes!!! I will run with you Doctor right across the universe forever…” they were the last words Rose Tyler ever said because as soon as those words left her mouth. Rose started to shine with the time vortex her eyes burning like the sun. She smiled no the bad wolf smiled and said just one thing before changing Rose forever. “Run like the wolf you are Rose, the new Time Lord for the lonely angel. Doctor? Take care of her she will be a hand full…” and then Rose fell. The Doctor court her before she hit the ground and smiled the grin of his and whispered “thankyou and I will always look after her my Rose the Bad Wolf of the universe.”
 
When Rose woke up she was in the arms of the alien no man she loved. He was walking to the Tardis when he noticed her move and he lowered his head and just whispered “hello Rose my new Time Lord.” She was speechless and she lifted her hand over her hearts and smiles “I guess I am my Doctor my Time Lord my love.”
 
They lived a very, very, very long life and they did run, they ran all over the world and every other world for that matter…