Doctor Who Fan Fiction ❯ love till dead ❯ no ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

“No not again” was all you could hear. “No not again” was screamed out. This happened almost every night, each time he awoke in horror, not knowing where he was, who he was. But then it all would come back to him and he would be sad. He dreamt of her every night not always the same dream but they ended the same, him alone and her gone. He would get up walk around the Tardis for over an hour then try and sleep once more but he still had the dreams. He knew the moment he saw her he would fall in love and be hurt but he couldn't stop, he was drawn to her.
 
It's been over ten years now and the Doctor still has the dreams of losing her, leaving him going somewhere he could never get her back unless he destroys two worlds. He remembers her name, Rose, her smile, her laugh, her smell he just remembers all of her and he misses her dearly. He has tried to forget her but when he does the dreams get worse and then the pain of his two broken hearts comes crashing back. He has tried new companions but they make him miss her even more, it kills him that he can't see her.
 
Last night the dream changed and this time he didn't lose her, she stayed by his side, full of love and caring. For the first time in over ten years he slept with out waking up in the middle of the night. He awoke in the morning smiling with a single tear running down his cheek. He was happy for only a minute because the bream began to fade away.
DREAM
It was the day he lost her but the time had stopped only him and her able to move. They smiled at each other and talked for awhile. Then he picked her up and sat her in his lap and whispered “I have missed you so much my love…” she smiled back at him and kissed him on the cheek and whispered back “… and I have missed you to. I love you.” With out warning he kissed her on the lips and she kissed back. When they separated they smiled and looked at each others eyes for god knows how long.
END OF DREAM
Then he woke up. He had to go to that place just one more time to say goodbye even if he had said it countless times in the last ten years he had a feeling to go the one place he hated and never wanted to go. The place he lost Rose, his love, his Rose.
 
When he got there tears started to roll down his face, he could feel her but knew it couldn't be. He walked to the wall putting his hand and face against it. One tear rolled down his face and then there was a bright light, like the Tardis's heart but just that bit brighter. The Doctor had to close his eyes and step away. The light faded and there stood a shadow, a human shadow. It started to walk towards the Doctor, the Doctor was scared not because of the shape but because it was Rose's shadow. Then it did something it shouldn't it hugged him and kissed his lips. The moment their lips met the shadow's body became flesh and the lips warm and when they separated there stood…
 
“Rose?” the Doctor stated. “This can't be really. Somebody pinch me.” So Rose pinched him “oww not you your not even meant to be here.” She smiled and leaned up to his ear and whispered “and I have missed you to. I love you Doctor.” The doctor smiled to and nearly yelled “oh god how I have missed you and I love you Rose your are my Rose Tyler.” That's when they kissed a passionate kiss full of love and caring.
 
A YEAR LATER
On the news the newsman said “They found the body of a man in a small wooden blue box… the man no body knows he has brown hair and brown eyes. He was found with a young woman with blonde hair and blue eyes and knows body seems to know who they are… they are the legend woven though time…”